剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Been busy today, hmm?
你今天挺忙的啊
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You must have a name.
你肯定有个名字吧
Nellie Bly.
娜丽·布莱
Don't cut shines with me. That's what it says on the book.
别糊弄我 那是书上的名字
I'm Nucky.
我叫努基
That's my brother Eli.
他是我弟弟伊莱
It's not as bad as you think. Just tell me your name.
事情没你想得那么糟 告诉我你叫什么
Gillian.
吉莉安
That's not a name for a boy.
这不是男孩的名字
I'm not a boy.
我不是男孩
Fuck you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
You think I don't know who you are?
你以为我不知道你是谁
You little thieving monkey.
你这个小偷
I'll run you out of town.
看我把你从这撵出去
What?
什么
You expect some kind of favor?
你以为我会对你网开一面
You stupid fucking child.
该死的小混♥蛋♥
Why would you trust me?
你为什么要相信我
I don't understand.
我不明白
Old Rumpus. $50.
去喧嚣依旧 五十块钱
You hear me? I'll give you 50.
你听见了吗 我给你五十块钱
I said I'll pay you.
我说了给钱的
You don't have to pay me, sir. I already work for you.
你不用付钱 先生 我就是给你干活的
To see you.
要见你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Joe Harper.
乔·哈珀
Where from?
哪儿人
Indiana.
印第安纳州
What are you doing here?
那你来这儿做什么
Trying to get ahead.
想出人头地
What you saw tonight--
你今晚看到的...
I didn't see anything. You saw me.
我什么都没看见 你看见我了
Anything I might have said--
不管我说了什么...
You just said you wanted to go home.
你只说了你想回家
Take it.
拿着
No, sir.
不 先生
Why not?
为什么
You just had a rough night.
你只是今晚过得不顺心
That's all.
仅此而已
Besides, if you only help people to help yourself,
而且 要是助人只为利己
what kind of world would it be?
那算什么世道呢
Someone I was close to just died
一个与我亲近的人刚刚死了
because of me.
因我而死
Last thing I heard her say was,
她对我说的最后一句话是
"Have your coffee."
"快喝咖啡去"
She's gone
她死了
and I'm still here.
而我还活着
What kind of world is that?
这算什么世道
Come on, now. It's not helping yourself.
拿着吧 这不算你利己
It's helping me.
是在帮我
Senor?
先生
They are downstairs.
他们在楼下
What?
什么
I need everybody to listen good.
所有人好好听着
You will swear an oath of allegiance
你们要发誓效忠
to Mr. Nucky Thompson of Atlantic City, New Jersey,
新泽西州大西洋城的努基·汤普森先生
to protect and defend his person and property against all enemies,
捍卫他的人身和财产不受敌人侵犯
foreign and domestic, as long as you both shall live.
赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
Nobody knew where you were.
没人知道你去哪儿了
So I done a Paul Revere.
所以我提前集结了人手
We saddling up for a showdown or not?
我们到底要不要开战
We are.
开战
Bring the car around.
把车开过来
You ain't never gonna stop them white boys.
你阻止不了白人
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
They everywhere. You just here.
他们无处不在 你只有这一块地
I'd call surviving a victory.
能生存下去就是胜利
Well, you pretty slick at that.
这你倒是挺擅长的
Gonna keep your word to her?
你对她说的话能做到吗
'Cause I'm keeping to mine.
我自己的话说到做到
How will you know?
你怎么知道呢
I won't.
我不知道
Then tell yourself I will.
那就告诉自己我会做到吧
All a dream to begin with.
浮生若梦
Ain't nobody ever been free.
没有人是自♥由♥的
All right, then.
那么来吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表