剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Been a while.
有一阵没见了
A.R.'s funeral.
AR葬礼之后就没见了
A sad day.
悲恸的一天
Rest his soul. What brings you here?
愿他安息 你来这干什么
Wife's been hocking me for a holiday.
我妻子拉我来这度假
Married? Married.
结婚了 是的
A son. Makes you concentrate on the future.
还有个儿子 让我学会着眼未来
We should all We should.
我们该... 没错
Meyer.
梅耶
My best to Charlie.
代我向查理问好
We don't talk too often.
我们不怎么联♥系♥了
One of us is still a bachelor.
我俩还有人没结婚
What's his story?
他怎么编的
Man on vacation.
来度假
Just like you.
和你一样
Morning, folks.
你们早啊
It is still morning, isn't it?
现在还是早上吧
Wendell, where have you been?
温德尔 你去哪了
Tell the truth, I wasn't exactly sure.
说实话 我也不确定
I remember that last time.
我还记得上次
We were there. He was the life of the party.
我们也在 他可是聚会的灵魂人物
I don't know. Right you are.
是吗 可不是
Come on. Come on.
过来 快过来
Move over.
过去点
Come on, I don't have enough space.
我没位置了
Yes, you do. No.
还有空地 没有了
You're crowding me. There's room enough.
你挤着我了 明明有空
Stop. Get away.
别闹 走开
Play fair, why don't you, Jim?
别闹好吗 吉姆
I ain't playing.
我可没闹
Here they come. Shh. Come on.
他们来了 快点
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快上 快上
There's one over there! I got that one!
这里有一顶 这个归我了
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Oh, I got another one! I got one!
又有一顶 我拿到一顶
Yes, I got a second one!
拿到第二顶
Thank you. Here, for you.
谢谢你 给你
Got your skimmers, misters.
捡到你帽子了 先生
Can you beat that? The blue band's mine.
真厉害 有蓝带的是我的
That one's mine right there. It's a fine one.
这里这顶是我的 真好看
Sir, is this yours?
先生 这是你的吗
Give him something, Jake.
打发他点 杰克
10 cents will do it, sir.
10美分就行了 先生
You little pirate.
你个小强盗
Is this yours? Hey, where's mine?
这是你的吗 我的帽子呢
Here. Here you go, son.
给你 小子
Where is it? Thank you so much.
在哪呢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Here he comes.
谢谢 谢谢 他来了
Very nice. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
20 cents.
给你20美分
I don't have it.
我没拿
Go look.
去找找
You just hide here and pray for wind?
你是盼着大风把帽子刮来吗
No, it generally blows up in the afternoon.
不 下午肯定会起风
Take one.
拿一个
Hell, take two.
拿两个得了
Hey, Pat. Are you coming?
派特 你来吗
Onward to rustic pleasures!
向着农家乐前进
All right, here we go.
好了 走啦
Come on, I'll race you to the pier.
我跟你比赛到码头
Bye! See you on the way back!
等你回程再见
Good-bye.
再见
Work it up. Work it up. Work it up, now.
麻利点 麻利点
Put your back in it.
加把劲
Put your back in it.
加把劲
That one down, Hoss. 100 to go.
搞定一个 霍斯 还有一百个
I didn't know you could count that high, Milton.
你还能数到一百吗 米尔顿
10 fingers, 10 toes.
十根手指 十根脚趾
How much that is?
那是多少
Don't worry yourself.
别担心
Some water maybe?
能来点水吗
Bucket.
水桶
Coming up, Hoss.
来了 霍斯
Back in it!
继续干活
How'd you get that dent in your head?
你头上的坑是怎么来的
Well, Hoss, I wasn't but nine and Pappy say,
霍斯 我当时九岁 我爸说
"Milton, you know what that is?
"米尔顿 你知道这是什么吗
That's an ass backwards.
这是头倒着的驴
Ass like that do everything in reverse."
这头驴干什么事都是反的"
So I go to ride him.
我就跑过去骑
Climb up on that rump, facing the south side.
从驴屁♥股♥那爬上去 开始倒骑驴
Grab hold of that bushy tail, yell, "Geeyup!"
拽着那个毛尾巴 叫着"好耶"
Whoo, and that mule tossed me like a baseball on Sunday.
结果我被驴本垒打了
Yes, sir. Happy day.
没错 多愉快的一天
Ain't none left.
水没有了
Tie that boot.
把靴子系好
Work it up.
麻利点
Work it up. Work it up. Work it up.
麻利点 干活麻利点
Let's go, now!
开始干活了
**Juber this, Juber that*
*乔博这 乔博那
**Juber get that yellow cat*
*乔博有只大黄猫
**Juber, Juber*
*乔博 乔博
You ate oysters.
你吃了牡蛎
Says who?
谁说的
Did you?
你吃了吗
I can see you there.
我能看到你
With all the swells. Like you belonged.
跟那群有钱人在一起 你也会有钱的
They're not so special.
他们也没什么特别的
All they have is money.
他们也就是有钱
Ways to find that, I reckon.
他们都有赚钱的法子
How?
怎么赚
Get yourself there first.
先到先得
Give me your hand, Sue.
把手给我 苏
Sour.
好酸
I like it.
我喜欢
Signore, how may I please you?
先生 需要效劳吗
Furthest from the door.
离门越远越好
Miss Rohan. He wants to see you.
洛汗小姐 他想见你
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Sir?
什么
How do you feel?
感觉如何
I... shocked?
我很震惊
And saddened.
难过
Concerned. We are all concerned.
忧虑 我们都很忧虑
All very concerned.
非常忧虑
What did you do for Mr. Bennett?
你在本内特先生手下做什么
Managed his appointments.
打理他的日程
Made sure trade orders were promptly filed.
给外贸订单归档
That's all?
就这样吗
I sometimes ran errands for Mrs. Bennett.
有时还为本内特夫人跑腿
Shopping and the like.
买♥♥点东西之类的
Mr. Bennett assured me secretaries were expected
本内特先生认为秘书
to carry out duties of that nature.
就该干这种事
Was that improper?
不对吗
I've been at this 40 years.
我在这位子上干了四十年了
Boom and bust.
潮起潮落都看过
You can always make money on the street
只要别迷失了自己
as long as you don't get yourself turned around.
总能有办法赚钱
Don't get turned around.
千万别迷失
Not married?
结婚了吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表