剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
You said it was Mr. Bennett.
你也说了是本内特先生做的
Are these not your signatures, Miss Rohan?
这些不是你的签名吗 洛汗小姐
I signed a great many pieces--
我签过很多东西...
These are the ones we're interested in.
我们只对这些感兴趣
We don't have much, but take whatever you need.
我们东西不多 你们需要什么就拿
Take it and go.
拿上就走吧
$9 in the purse?
包里才九美元
That's my pay.
这是我的薪水
Part-time at Kresge's. That's what they pay me.
我在克莱斯格打零工 这是工钱
Where your man at?
你男人呢
My husband?
我丈夫吗
You on your lonesome. Where he?
就你们俩吗 他哪儿去了
Father works for Mr. Zimmer.
父亲为齐默先生工作
He's running a farm auction over to Chambersburg.
他去钱伯斯堡卖♥♥农产品
He's coming back soon.
很快就回来
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Fern. What you do, Fern?
弗恩 你是做什么的 弗恩
Go to school.
读书
Say what? She go to school.
说什么 她读书
Talk for herself, can't she?
让她自己说不行吗
I heard her fine.
我能听清她说话
My ears is ringing.
我耳朵嗡嗡响
Why you think that is?
你说这是怎么了
Maybe you're not well.
可能是你病了
We have headache powder. I'll get you some.
我这有头痛粉 给你拿点吧
You all threw a big old party in here.
你们在这办过大派对
I'm sorry, I House all lit up.
抱歉 我... 灯火通明的
Silver trays on the table.
用银的餐具
Food piled up. Never seen the like.
食物堆得老高 我都没见过
We don't have parties.
我们不办派对
We don't have the money.
我们没有钱
I brung in the ice. Yes, ma'am.
我给你们送冰块 知道吗
She only this high.
那会她才这么高
Ribbon in her hair.
头发用丝带系着
And the man
你家男人
watched me haul that block,
看我拖着冰块
put it in the cellar.
拖进地下室
100 pound.
一百磅重
And all he give me...
他就说了一句
was a "That'll do."
"好了"
It wasn't us.
不是我们
Then how come we sitting here?
那我为什么来这
Take the money. Please.
把钱拿走吧 求你了
We won't say anything. Lies before the Lord!
我们不会说出去的 在上帝面前说谎
He know.
他会知道的
And He just won't abide it.
他是不会容忍♥的
That's the awful thing about Him.
这就是他的可怕之处
What grade you in?
你几年级
What?
什么
You go to school.
你说你上学
What grade you in?
几年级
10th.
十年级
They send truant officer around.
学校派训导员在校园里巡视
Won't they do that?
是不是
Yes.
是的
They're very vigilant. They what?
他们非常警觉 他们什么
They pay close attention.
他们查得很严
How you know about gals in school?
你怎么知道学校里的事
Everybody know. How you know?
大家都知道 你怎么知道的
Get the green and let's get ourselves gone.
拿上票子 我们赶紧走
In daylight?
大白天的吗
Where you think we going?
我们能去哪
Go on, handle that.
去接电♥话♥
Make 'em scat. Go on.
别让它叫唤了 过去
They hear me, they gonna know something wrong.
我去接电♥话♥ 他们就知道出事了
You said you knew about the telephone.
你说过你会用电♥话♥
Let it be.
让它响着吧
These here ladies ain't Father.
这两位女士 是我父亲
He always calls to say he's on his way.
他回家之前都要打个电♥话♥
I can tell him that everything--
我可以跟他说没事...
Damn.
妈的
There a safe in that cellar.
地下室有个保险箱
Don't you tell me otherwise.
别跟我说没有
I done seen it with my own eyes.
我亲眼见过
I never forget it.
我忘不了
Let's all head on down there now.
我们现在一起去
Do what he say.
听他的话
Where'd you move it?
你们挪到哪里去了
Don't be signaling each other. Answer up.
别互相使眼色 快说
I The bank.
我 银行
Father moved everything to a safe deposit in the bank.
父亲把所有东西都放进银行保险柜里了
That's right. All the valuables.
是的 所有值钱的东西
Quite some time back.
放了好久了
What's a safe deposit?
什么是保险柜
They lock it up for you.
他们帮你把东西锁起来
Inside the vault.
放进库里
Yes.
是的
We could go get it.
我们可以去取
Fern and I. That so?
费恩和我 是吗
Go into town, tell them to open it up.
去市里 让他们打开
And where we gonna be, Miss Fern?
那我们去哪 费恩小姐
You can wait here. I'll wait with you.
你可以在这里等 我和你一起等
I'll wait and you go into town.
我在这里等 你去市里
Is that all right?
可以吗
Asking him for?
问他干什么
Three day on the run with this man--
我和这个人一起逃了三天
don't say nothing, don't ask nothing,
什么也不说 什么也不问
but he know all about schools and banks.
但是他却明白学校和银行的事
I'll stay, Fern can go into town
我留下 费恩可以去市里
and get you what you want.
取你要的东西
The Lord, the Lord, the Lord.
上帝 上帝 上帝
Buck.
巴克
There ain't nothing come from waiting.
在这傻等着什么都得不到
The father might show and we don't need that.
可别把他家男人等回来
He up to Chambersburg.
他在钱伯斯堡
Don't matter where he is.
他在哪不重要
Matter where we are.
重要的是我们在哪
What you got in mind? Tie 'em up.
你怎么想的 把她们绑起来
The father come back, he find 'em.
父亲回来就能找到她们
We get ourselves something else along the way.
我们在路上再找点别的
On the way to what? Wherever we headed.
去什么的路上 去我们要去的地方
We ain't headed nowhere.
我们哪都不去
How do you wish to be addressed?
你怎么称呼
I'm good with Charlie.
叫我查理就行
Benny.
本尼
Ma called me Pitseleh.
我妈喊我皮索拉
Friendly little names.
很亲切的小名
Yourself?
你呢
Whatever you prefer.
随你喜欢
My concern is with the spirit more so than with the body.
我更关注于精神而非身体
Try that line on the next skirt you chase.
下次泡妞可以试试这句
Yes, indeed.
没错
You had that deal with Joe the Boss.
你跟乔老板有个协议
We engaged as necessary.
必要的合作关系
Mr. Maranzano would like it to continue.
马兰扎诺先生想维持这个协议
Perhaps one day our paths will cross.
或许有一天我们会有交集
That day is today.
那就是今天
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Mr. Maranzano is ready to do business
马兰扎诺先生已经准备好与你合作
and offer his protection.
并保护你
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表