剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
可以
Yeah.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你以前见过这些东西吗
You ever seen these things before?
没有
No.
到我后面去
Get behind me.
动力层安全了
The Power Level is secure.
你不会想要那些石头的 相信我
You don't want those rocks, trust me.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
你是从埃劳星来的吗
You're from Elau?
我不想谈这个 -我来自墨涅劳斯
I don't wanna talk about- - - I'm from Menelaus.
我见过人们在饥饿的时候是怎么对待彼此的
I've seen what people do to each other when they're starving.
我妈妈把我救了出来
My mom got me out.
你要杀了她还是 -闭嘴
Gonna shoot her or- - - Shut up.
老斗在哪里
Where's Battle?
你是想打架还是想谈谈
You want to fight or you want to talk?
我知道你想带走那些石头
I know you want to get out with those rocks.
凭我的经验说 这没啥卵用
They're not gonna help. Speaking from experience.
QTA为了得到它们不惜铤而走险
QTA made some very risky moves to get them.
它们一定很值钱 -对公♥司♥来说 是的
They must be worth a fortune. - To the company, yeah.
但除非你有胆量或者手段勒索QTA
But unless you've the guts or the means to blackmail QTA,
最后死的一定是你 我有个更好的提议
you're gonna end up dead. I've got a better offer.
你应该回你的船上去
You should get back to your ship.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 -什么
Go. - What?
有人挡你的路 你就毙了他们
If anyone tries to stop you, you shoot them.
没关系 走吧
It's okay. Go.
奇克
Chick?
把石头留下
Leave the rocks.
听你妈妈的话
I'd listen to your mom.
嘿 小鬼 嘿 你小心点
Hey, kid- - Hey! Watch that!
那个人已经死了 回船上去
That one's dead. Go down to the ship,
多拿点武器和弹♥药♥
get more weapons, more charge.
快去 马上
Go. Now!
墨涅劳斯星
Menelaus.
那里可怕极了
That was a terrible situation.
我很佩服你妈妈能把你救出来
I'm impressed your mother was able to get you out.
她本该跟着我的 可她就是不肯
She was meant to follow me. She never did.
你孩子真幸运
Your kid's lucky.
他很生我的气
He's so angry with me.
我们得到的只是重新补给的口头承诺
AII we ever heard were promises of resupply,
我们以为情况会好转
we thought things would get better.
当超光速路线被切断时
The company doesn't talk about what happens
公♥司♥却闭口不谈论发生了什么
when FTL routes get blocked.
他们的一贯风格
They don't.
他的父亲 他
His father, he.
也许他是对的
Maybe he was right.
我只是觉得自己能把事情处理好
I just thought I could keep things together.
我没意识到
I didn't realize that...
我没有意识到 为了活下去我们做出了什么事
I didn't realize what we'd have to do to stay alive.
我想都不敢想的事
Things I never imagined.
量子隧♥道♥掘进机 我们建了一个给理事会看
Quantum Tunneler. We had one for the council.
但很快就发现没人感兴趣
It was a very quick way to find out no one cared.
我给你的量子比特已经够多了
I'm giving you enough Qubits
你可以买♥♥去任何地方的两张票
to get you two tickets to anywhere.
QTA才不管呢
QTA won't give a shit.
空间管理局可能会出手
ISA might,
但到那时你已经离我们几百光年远了
but you'll be hundreds of light years away by then.
那我的下场会是什么
What's my end of it?
你不会喜欢的 但没有商量余地的
You won't like it, but it's non- negotiable.
嘿 嘿 别跑
Hey! Hey, don't run.
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
她们总是要跑
They always run.
听着
Hey, listen!
我不想伤害你们
I don't wanna hurt you
但并非一定要变成这样
But it doesn't have to be that way.
你们为什么不直接出来
So why don't you just come on out...
然后我们再谈谈 好吗
and we'll talk, hmm?
你只会让事情变得更糟
You're just making things worse.
嘿 停下
Hey, stop!
离我远点
Leave me alone.
别拿那玩意儿指着我 孩子
Don't you point that thing at me, kid.
不然呢
Or what?
看看那个黑客吧 还有那个女人都什么下场
Ask the hacker guy. And the woman, too.
你杀了他们吗
You killed them?
不 你在撒谎
No, you're lying.
奇克 住手
Chick! Stop it!
你让我开枪打死阻止我的人
You told me to shoot anyone who tried to stop me.
不 不 我们需要他 我们需要他
No, no. We need him. We need him.
看 你的朋友跟我做了笔交易
Look, your friend cut a deal.
什么交易 -我们带你一起走
What kind of deal? - We take you with us.
她给你买♥♥了头等舱的机票
She bought you a first- class ticket.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
你为什么要相信我
And why would you trust me?
因为你本可以从他手中夺走武器
You could have stripped that weapon right out of his hands
杀了他
and killed him by now.
没有什么能阻止你拿下那艘船
There's nothing stopping you from taking that ship.
把我们两个都带走
Take us both.
不 她不想走
No, she won't go.
她只关心那些石头
AII she cares about are the rocks.
那是什么东西
What are they?
不知道
No idea.
好吧 我希望值得
Well, I hope they're worth it.
那么 你到底来不来
So, are you coming or not?
我们可以去任何地方
We could go anywhere.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
随便你
Suit yourself.
来吧 打开门
Come on. Open up.
好吧
AII right.
奇克 快把弹♥药♥拿上来
Chick, get those charges up here now!
你和我 我们要上船
You and I, we're gonna get on the ship.
一笔交易 你当然做了交易
A deal. Of course you made a deal.
你也就会这种手段
That's all you know how to do, right?
我们那时只是公♥司♥殖民地 奇克
We were a company colony, Chick.
我们无能为力 -我们本可以一走了之的
- There was nothing we could do. - We could have left!
就像爸爸说的 我们可以逃走
Like Dad said, we could have run away- -
不 不 我是想把我们所有人都救出来 每个人
No, no, I was trying to get all of us out, everyone.
我像你一样爱他们每一个人 就像我爱你一样
I loved all of them as much as you do, as much as I love you,
但这个话题已经让我恶心死了
but I am so sick to death of this conversation.
奇克 我现在就要炸♥药♥
Chick, I need those charges now!
我来了 -不 不 不
I'm coming! - No, no, no, no.
你给我滚上船
You get your ass on board.
你想掌控一切 你一直想掌控一切
You were in charge, just like you wanted to be,
但你却什么都没做 -好了 我要你住嘴
but you didn't do anything. - Okay, I want you to stop this.
你们都没有 -快住嘴
None of you did- - - Stop it right now.
你眼睁睁看他们死 -不 我没有
You let them die! - No, I did not!
爸爸 姐姐们 所有人
Dad, the girls, everyone.
随便你怎么指责公♥司♥ 但那些事你做的
Blame the company all you want, but you did it.
不 我没有 -所有那些人
- No, I didn't! - AII those people- -
我要你马上滚回船上去
I want you to get your ass on that ship right now!
我说过别拿枪瞎比划
What did I say about pulling a weapon- -
好吧 我无论如何都会进去的
AII right, I'm gonna get in there one way or another
所以你还是自己出来吧
so you might as well come out.
你喜欢玩游戏 是吗
Like to play games, do you? Huh?
我见血了
I spilled red.
巴塞洛缪 能听到我吗
Bartholomew, can you hear me?
你在梦里 巴特
You're dreaming, Bart.
你在梦里 巴特
You're dreaming, Bart.
你得醒醒了
You need to wake up.
什么 发生什么事情了 ,
What's...what's happening?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表