剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
她警告了 -他你别想抓她做人♥质♥
She warned him. - You're not taking her hostage!
够了
Enough!
哈兰 快看
Halan, look!
我警告过你会发生大事了
I warned you something bigger was coming.
我也让你离开了
And I told you to leave.
e 我需要看到上面的数据 哈莫尼
I need a read on this, Harmony.
你看不到的
You won't get anything on there.
是阿列夫
It's Aleph.
那个量子人工智能吗
The Quantic AI?
本体来了 不是复♥制♥品吗
The whole deal, not just a copy?
原版的
The original.
看上去好像活的一样
This thing looks like it's alive.
他就是活的
He is alive.
我也是
As am I.
现在他很脆弱
And now he's vulnerable.
我是说 为什么大老远赶过来
I mean, why would he come all this way to kill
就为了杀掉灯塔上的几个人
a couple people on a beacon?
分♥析♥阿列夫的动机 那是
Parsing Aleph's motivations, it's...
无用之功 -别这样 哈莫
it's useless. - Oh, come on, Harm.
你见识过太多进化过程中的人工智能
You've dunked on countless evolutionary AI.
这是我们的优势
That's a real advantage for us.
阿列夫不只是我的雇主 他还是我的创造者
Aleph isn't just my employer. He is my maker.
没有他 我就不存在
Without him, I wouldn't exist.
哦 懂了 父亲一样的存在哈
Oh. Daddy issues, I got it.
听着 等你有空的时候 我可以给你讲讲我的父亲
Look, when you have a second, I'll bore you with mine.
但现在 哈莫 我需要一个策略
But right now, Harm, I need strategy.
你要明白 我没有能力
Understand that I am incapable
制定任何反对他的策略
of formulating any strategy against him.
这是绝对不可能的
It is categorically impossible.
那又怎样 你自己都不能做决定了吗
Oh, so what, you don't make your own decisions?
你作为一个士兵会自己做决定吗
Did you make your own decisions as a soldier?
部队可不是个允许有自♥由♥意志的
I mean, the military isn't exactly a paragon
典范
for free will. -
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得去通知艾斯特一声
I need to alert Aster.
我正在跟她说话
I'm talking to her right now.
所以我们的老大亲自来教训我们了是吧
So our boss has come to scold us personally.
接受你的停职并全力配合
Accept your termination with full cooperation.
我还打算要求涨薪呢
I was gonna ask for a raise.
艾斯特 自从你到了灯塔
Aster, since you've arrived on this beacon,
就做了一个又一个错误的选择
you have made one poor choice after another.
所以你才搞到如今这个地步
That's why you find yourself in this situation.
我开玩笑呢 哈莫尼
I was joking, Harmony.
别担心 我会举止得体的
Don't worry, I'll conduct myself appropriately.
如果你能站在我这边就好了
It wouldn't hurt to know you're on my side.
我什么事都不能瞒着阿列夫
Well, I can't keep anything from Aleph.
所以不管你计划了什么 别告诉我就行
So whatever you're planning, I don't want to know.
我不是让你帮我保守秘密
I'm not asking you to keep secrets.
我知道在你的位置很难做
I know you're in a tricky situation.
那就好 因为我做任何事
Good. Because there's no version
都不能违抗阿列夫的命令
of my mission that defies Aleph's central commands.
如果你不这么想
If you thought otherwise,
那就是你在痴人说梦了
it was your mind seeing what it wanted to see.
真伤人
Ouch.
抱歉我不得不这么直率 我知道这对人类来说很难做到
I'm sorry to be so blunt. I know that's hard for people.
我可以处理
I can handle it.
我们一起经历过那么多事
We've been through enough together.
我希望你也觉得我对你一直很忠诚
I hope you'll agree that I've been loyal.
非常
To a fault.
那就好好考虑下一步
Then consider your next move carefully.
告诉他我想跟他谈谈
Tell him I want to speak to him.
你一直在照顾我
You take care of me.
不用你提醒我
Don't remind me.
抱歉我变成了现在这样
I'm sorry what I've turned into.
我们都知道你为什么这么做 所以没必要再说下去了
We both know why you did it, so just shut up about it.
我从没想过能见到他
I never imagined we'd meet him.
阿列夫
Aleph. -
小心点 你听上去像是他的粉丝
Careful, you sound like a fanboy.
不 我看不起他
No. I despise him.
他代表了宇宙中存在的所有错误
He represents everything that is wrong in the universe.
只是从没想过我们 你和我
Just never thought that we, you and me,
居然可以距离他一箭之遥
would be a stone's throw away from him.
是啊 如果我们还能射箭的话
Yeah, if only we could throw stones.
你看到那艘航母了吗
Did you see that Mothership?
真是壮观
Oh, it's glorious.
而且也很吓人
And terrible.
羡慕嫉妒恨啊
I hate it with a passion.
同意
Agreed.
我们的飞船毫无用处 基尔也迷失了心智
Our ship is useless, Keir is a lost cause,
而有那个战士在 我们也没法靠近
and we can't get close to Aster without the soldier
艾斯特 -嘿
handing our asses to us. - Hey.
我们就做一步看一步吧 -我们需要帮助
We're improvising. - We need help.
量子隧♥道♥就在楼上
Quantum Tunneler's upstairs.
我不能丢下你一人
I can't leave you here alone.
过来
Come here. -
你上头了吧 -也许
You're losing it. - Maybe.
是那个神器吧 它会影响到人们
It's the Artifact. It has that effect on people.
是你影响了我
You have an effect on me.
你感觉好多了
You're feeling better.
我知道去隧♥道♥的一条近路
We know a shortcut to the Tunneler.
你神经兮兮的还有点让人恶心 但你还是很聪明
You are strung out and gross, but you are still smart as shit.
这话我爱听
You say the sweetest things.
那可没用
That won't do anything.
只是为了让我心安的 好吗
Look, it'll give me peace of mind, okay?
听着你马上就要面对
Look, you're about to face off
世上最强大的人工智能了
against the most powerful AI of all time.
我们可以定个暗号♥
I mean, we should have a code word.
别闹了 -这太基础了
Stop. - That's too basic.
不如我们就定
What about something more like.
千层面吧
What about"lasagna"?
如果阿列夫想要结果了我 他会的
If Aleph wants to end me, he will.
那我就更不能走了
Then I'm not Ieaving.
所以你才回来啊 就是抵抗不了打架的诱惑吧
That's why you came back. Can't resist a good fight.
不 我是为了你才回来的
No, I came back for you.
嘴真甜
Sweet.
你说话就是这么不中听
You are a pain in the ass.
好吧 我知道你有骑士精神
Well, your chivalry is noted.
听着 如果我需要你诱敌 我会说的 好吗
Look, if I need a diversion, I'll ask, okay?
千层面
Lasagna?
去吧
Go.
现在不行 基尔
Oh, not now, Keir.
你不能跟阿列夫交谈
You can't talk with Aleph.
有人说过了
So I've heard.
你以为你了解他 因为他表现的像个朋友一样
You think you know him because he acts like your friend,
但他其实已经模拟过上百万种跟你对话的情形
but he's gamed a million versions of your conversation,
而无论哪种 结果你都会输
and every outcome, you lose.
谢谢你不请自来的建议
Well, thanks for that unsolicited advice.
我知道你对我没信心
Your faith in me is noted.
可是艾斯特 我对你有信心
But I do have faith in you, Aster.
只是你看不到而已
That's what you're not seeing.
没有人像我一样懂你
No one, not Aleph, not Halan,
阿列夫 哈兰 谁都不行
no one understands you like I do.
你真是迫切希望我信任你哈
You're desperate for me to trust you, aren't you?
这可真是最不招人待见的特质了
It's your least attractive quality.
我知道自己很坚持
I know I sound insistent.
那是因为我知道我们身上会发生什么
It's because I know what's gonna happen to all of us.
你和我们所有人
You and all of us.
我们追寻了1000年的信息
The message we've been chasing for 1, 000 years,
你马上就能收到
you're about to receive it.
而你与谁分享这一点
And who you share that with
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表