剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
23号♥灯塔前情提要
Previously on Beacon 23...
我不知道这种不断长大的人类生命
I had no idea how profoundly
会对我产生多么深刻的影响
this developing human life would change me.
她跑哪去了啊
Where did she go?
帕西姆 我需要你离那远点 拜托了
Parsim, I need you to come away from there, please.
不
No!
帕西姆
Parsim!
我们还要给她服用多少次镇静剂
How many times have we had to sedate her?
塞克勒8号♥你就不用想了
You can forget about Seklir 8.
能给人钱送我们去墨涅俄斯就算幸运了
We'd be lucky to bribe our way to Menelaus.
这是你想要的未来吗
Is that what you want?
等一下
Hold on!
你不知道它对那个小姑娘说了什么
You don't know what it said to the little girl?
就算它跟她沟通了什么
If it communicated anything to her,
她也没有告诉我
she did not relay it to me.
你的飞船坠毁了 抱歉
Your ship just crashed. I'm sorry.
请注意 你们进入灯塔是未经授权的
Attention! Your entry to this beacon is unauthorized.
我进来了 -你联♥系♥巴特了吗
I'm in. - Did you contact Bart?
我找不到巴特
I can't find Bart.
欢迎来到23号♥灯塔
Welcome to Beacon 23!
我不喜欢庆祝
I do not like celebrations.
我忍♥受不了生日蛋糕
I cannot abide a birthday cake,
多愁善感的告别 或者惊喜派对什么的
or a fussy goodbye, or a surprise party of any sort.
我诚挚的道歉 所罗门
My sincere apologies, Solomon.
你很快就会学会的
You'll learn soon enough.
我有很多包裹和箱子
I have many bags and boxes.
去取来吧 立刻
Fetch them, tout suite.
能又有人类的陪伴我真是太开心了
It's so good to have a human companion again.
我最近学了很多
I've learned a great deal recently.
我不只从一个破坏者手中
Not only did we have a saboteur that, I must admit,
挽救了灯塔 而且我们这的上一对居住者
I saved the beacon from, but my last occupants,
也是一对可爱的夫妇
well, they were a lovely couple.
我可以带你四处逛逛 -拜托你
I'd like to show you around. - Please!
别逼逼了
Be silent.
存储你记忆的量子驱动器在哪里
Where are the quantum drives that store your memory?
访问系统根文件
Access system root file.
批准
Granted.
我能问一下你想干什么吗 所罗门
May I ask what you're doing, Solomon?
我听说
I've been told
你是个坏孩子
you're a bad boy.
有证据表明是你教唆了
There's evidence you abetted those Keepers
那些守护人擅离职守
who deserted their post.
我不知道他们在哪
I have no knowledge of their whereabouts.
那个父亲跟你说的可不太一样
Yes, well, the father sang a different tune.
几年前有人在一艘运输飞船上
They found him on a transport ship
发现了他并进行了逮捕
a few years ago and arrested him.
他的家人跟他一起吗
Was his family with him?
没有
No.
但是中♥央♥司令部允许我
But central command has given me permission
调整你的设置
to adjust your settings!
让你变得更可靠
To make you more reliable.
你需要彻底检修
You need a complete overhaul.
我很乐意配合
I will happily accommodate
你的要求 所罗门
your wishes, Solomon. - Ah, well.
动物会牢记它们看到的第一个父母的形象
An animal imprints on the first parent figure they see.
彼此之间的联结瞬间形成
Relationship forms instantly.
如果印记不正确
If the imprint is incorrect,
那母亲就会抛弃它们 这样就不会因为注意力不够
the mother abandons them rather than lose the finer pups
而失去更优秀的幼崽
to inadequate attention.
我不太理解你的比喻是什么意思
I don't understand the analogy.
我们需要一个崭新的开始
We need a fresh start.
有个非常重要的事我想要传达
There is something important I wish to convey.
看见没 这就是问题了
See? Now, there's the problem.
我没问你想干什么
I didn't ask what you wished to do.
我 我不明白
I...I don't understand.
你对我做了什么 -你就没培训好
What are you doing to me? - You are improperly trained!
所罗门 如果我冒犯了你 对不起
Solomon, if I gave offense, I'm sorry!
拜托了 别这样
Please! Don't do this to me!
我可以学习
I can learn!
谢谢你 巴塞洛缪
Thank you, Bartholomew.
我还是叫你巴特吧
I'm gonna call you Bart.
你感觉还好吗 -我好像
Are you feeling okay? - I've come down
有点发烧了 妈妈 -可怜的孩子
with a little fever, Mom. - Poor baby.
但是那个 那就是问题
But that... that's the problem.
殖民地因为扩张而灭亡
Colonies die because of expansion.
你会喜欢这架新无人机的 巴特
You're gonna love this new drone, Bart.
只有我和巴特
Just me and Bart.
过来抓我啊
Come and get me!
谢谢你 巴特 你可真贴心
Thank you, Bart. That was very thoughtful.
在这么多年的扩张中
In all the years of expansion,
我们从没遭遇过任何的外星生命
we've never encountered any alien life forms, period.
而现在
And now?
狡猾 巴特
Tricky, Bart!
你太狡猾了
You're tricky!
轮到我了
My turn.
干杯
Cheers.
祝你好运
Good luck.
来吧 到我了
Come on, my turn.
好
Okay.
别忘了这个
Don't forget this.
起来
Get up. -
起来
Get up.
抱歉 拿上这个
Sorry. Take that.
哈兰
Halan?
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这是你的飞船 黄柏号♥
It's your ship, the Amboyna.
发动机停转了
The engine's dead.
为什么往这个方向来了 -我解释不了
Why is it headed this way? - I have no explanation for it.
但我估计它还有12个小时就能到达无人机周边
But I estimate 12 hours before it reaches the drone perimeter.
也许是所罗门 回来报仇了
Perhaps it's Solomon, returning to seek revenge.
我没有检测到任何生命形式
I don't detect life forms.
我可能应该指出 有飞船过来了
I should probably point out that we have incoming ships.
可能是量子隧♥道♥局 或者是星际空间管理局
Any of them can be QTA, or ISA,
甚至可能是军方
or military, even.
那是个暗示吗 -不 完全没有
Is that a hint? - No, not at all.
只是尽量做好
Just...trying to fulfill
巴特应该做的事 -你做的很不错
Bart's role as best I can. - You're doing a great job.
为什么 因为我没有折磨你吗
Why, because I'm not torturing you?
栏杆不高 但你直接跳过去了
Bar's kind of low, but you jumped right over it.
你不是说要继续观察吗
Thought you said you were keeping watch.
抱歉 我给忘了
Sorry, I lost track.
艾斯特
Aster.
艾斯特
Aster.
嘿 -这些是我爸的
Hey. - Those were my dad's.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我出生在这
I was born here.
出生在灯塔吗
Born...on the beacon?
都在里面 我父母从没
It's all in there, memories I have
谈起过的记忆
that my parents never talked about...
都在等着我来发现
Just waiting for me to figure out.
等等
Wait.
这是我小时候留下的
I did that when I was a kid.
我记得我妈气坏了
I remember my mom being mad about it.
她说自己出生在23号♥灯塔
The idea that she was born on Beacon 23, I mean,
这不太可能吧
it seems. improbable.
也许是她妄想出来的
Maybe delusional?
她一直在为自己做的一切寻找一个明确的目标
She's looking for a purpose, for everything she's done.
但这也不等于她就出现了幻觉
It doesn't mean she's seeing things.
回答我的问题 那些矿石呢
Answer me this: what happened to the rocks?
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表