剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
这可能都是她策略的一部分
This could be all part of her play.
行吧 我需要弄清楚
Yeah, well, I need to find out.
哈兰
Halan!
你听见了
You heard that?
你在那东西里面看到了我 这是真的吗
Is it true you saw me inside that thing?
我 我不想吓到你
I...I didn't wanna scare you.
我不知道你是否相信你我
I didn't know if you'd believe me.
那你就先告诉他了 -我需要他的承诺
So you tell him first? - I needed him to promise.
我没让你帮我洗清罪名
I didn't ask you to clear my name.
为了让你走 -为什么
To let you go. Why?
因为我需要你
Because I need ya.
当然 我不会逼你做什么
Of course, I'm not gonna make you do anything.
你的生命属于你自己
Your life's your own.
但是在那里有属于我们的地方
But there's a place for us out there.
这根本说不通
None of this makes any sense.
你盯着那个东西时看到了意义
When you stare at that thing, you see meaning,
可我看着它时 只觉得那是个麻烦
and when I look at it, all I see is trouble.
我们把这东西放在飞船前面
We place this on the nose of our ship.
等我们进行撞击时
Once we make impact.
她在干什么 -你不会觉得
What's she doing? - You didn't think
阿列夫会让你们摧毁我们吧
Aleph would let you destroy us, did you?
她想让我们窒息而死
She's trying to suffocate us!
你个疯婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch!
阿列夫
Aleph.
你好像受到了惊吓
You seem startled.
没有 完全没有 我
No, not at all. I
只是我 我很担心艾斯特
It's only I'm...I'm concerned about Aster.
你们的关系真的很成功
Yours is a truly successful relationship.
我会确保你的服务得到公♥司♥的认可的
I'lI be sure you're acknowledged by the company for your service.
打开门
Open the door!
我没被停职是吗 -没有 实际上
I'm not finished, am I? - No. In fact,
我认为有关神器我还有很多要向你学习
I think I have a lot to learn from you about the Artifact.
等这事彻底过去
Let's plan to talk about this...
我们就可以好好谈谈了
when this whole event is behind us.
甲板区都清理干净了吗
Clearing the decks?
还没 还剩一个
Not yet. There's one more left.
那我就交给你了
I'lI leave you to it.
阿列夫 你在哪 现身吧
Aleph, where are you? Show yourself.
我可以乐观地假设你现在已经做出了决定吗
May I optimistically assume you've reached a decision now?
我需要先知道你要它到底想干什么
Not until I find out what's in it for you.
启蒙 知识
Enlightenment. Knowledge.
扯淡 你把你整个大脑
That's bullshit. You left your whole brain
都停留在我的后门就为了知识吗
parked outside my backdoor for knowledge?
我不信 你呢 艾斯特
I don't buy it. Do you, Aster?
在这个宇宙中还有很多秘密
There are mysteries yet in this universe.
为什么就不能相信
Why is it so hard to believe
我只是想发现更多呢
I wanna be there for their discovery?
那你可以派个替身来 可以派一群机器人来
So you send a copy. You send a swarm of robots.
你不会冒着危及到你生存的风险
You don't do something that jeopardizes
大老远赶到这来
your entire existence by coming down here.
他说的对 你肯定是有所求
He's right. You're running from something.
这让你看上去既迫切又邋遢
It makes you look desperate and sloppy.
这就太没礼貌了吧
That was rude.
你需要艾斯特 胜过她需要你
You need Aster a lot more than she needs you.
在她为确保你的安全付出了所有努力之后
After all the care she put into ensuring your safety,
你就这样对她吗
this is how you treat her?
哈兰可以自己做决定
Well, Halan can make his own decisions.
我不在乎是否能洗清冤屈
I don't care about clearing my name.
我不在乎自己的记录是否被抹黑
I don't care about my record.
对逃兵的惩罚是死刑 不是吗
The punishment for desertion is death, is it not?
我会承担自己做过的一切
I'lI answer for everything I did.
行吧 那我们现在就召唤你的雇主吧
AII right then. Let's summon your employer now.
你想杀了我们
You tried to kill us.
不 如果我真这么想 那你们已经死了
No. If I had tried, I would have succeeded.
你们可以离开了
You've been granted leave.
阿列夫 他放过我们了吗
Aleph? He's sparing us?
带上基尔
- Collect Keir
离开这座灯塔越远越好
and get as far away from this beacon as humanly possible.
他在压榨你 你知道吗
He's squeezing you, you know that?
是
Yeah.
我知道但这也改变不了我的想法
I know, but it doesn't change my mind.
我还是想去 你不想我能理解
I still wanna go, you don't. I understand.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
这是冒险的事 你没必要这样做
It's a leap of faith. You don't have to take it.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
如果
what happens if
你进去了 四处看了
you go in there, you look around,
然后发现你并不喜欢呢 那要怎么办
and you don't like what you see? What happens after that?
那我就又变成迷失在宇宙的一个人了
Then, I'm just a person lost in the universe again.
或者我们可以去
Or we could just do the thing.
然后离开这个
And then get so far away from this system
让我们少活10年的体制
that we age 10 years. -
我们可以找个有海的殖民地 喝点真正的好酒
We can find a colony with an ocean, real booze.
你可以打劫每个游客 然后我可以去 冲浪
You could rob every tourist you see and I could...surf.
你想冲浪吗
You want to surf?
不知道 我只是想试试
I don't know, I'm just trying it on.
听我说
Look.
我想劝说你 我们可以一起去
I want to convince you that we could do this together,
组队去做这件事
as a team.
不只因为人工智能这么说了或者说神器这么表达了
Not because the AI says so or the Artifact says so.
而是因为我们这么决定了
But because we say so.
哈兰 我选你
Halan, I choose you.
每次都是
Every time.
在每个宇宙都是
In every universe.
我是说 从打我们遇见那天 你就一直在叨叨
I mean, you kinda haven't shut up about our fates
这是我们的命运什么的 -我可是很坚持的
since the day we met. - I am pretty relentless.
而我却从没认真听
And I wasn't trying to hear you.
直到现在
Until now.
所以你会去做咯
So, you'll do it?
做什么 你得说清楚
Define"it, "exactly.
我当然会
Of course I will.
我们进去24小时
24 hours inside that thing.
那我们就离开 不能有任何附加条件
We don't like what we see, we leave, no strings attached.
我们要怎么沟通
How will we communicate?
哈莫尼 需要你帮个忙
Harmony, need a favor.
你想让我跟你一起进入神器吗
You want me to go inside the Artifact with you.
我需要你读取我的思维
Read my mind.
毫无疑问 你的录音功能
Your recording capabilities
将为你锦上添花
will no doubt illuminate the experience.
那我就要开始收拾东西了
Then I suppose I should pack up my things.
收拾好了
Ready. -
真幽默呢
Humor!
不错 哈莫尼
How lovely, Harmony.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
你的人已经要离开了
Your crew is leaving.
他在哪 阿列夫呢
Where is he? Where's Aleph?
基尔 我知道你很失望
Uh, Keir, look, I know you're disappointed,
但这已经是最好的结果了
but this is the best possible outcome.
对谁来说最好
For who?
当我们收到信息
Well, when we receive the message,
我们会与所有人共享 人类 人工智能
we'll share it with everyone. Humans, AI
我明白
I understand.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
艾斯特
Aster!
哈莫尼
Harmony!
哈莫尼 帮帮我
Harmony, help!
不不不
No, no, no
没事了 你很安全
It's all right. You're safe.
你想告诉我什么
What is your message?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表