阿斯特尔
Aster!
阿斯特尔
Aster!
他们不进来 -他们在强行开门
They're not coming in. - They're forcing the doors open.
23号♥灯塔 我是峰顶号♥
Beacon 23, this is the Crest.
我们正在进入你所在区域
We're entering your sector.
23号♥灯塔 我是峰顶号♥
Beacon 23, this is the Crest.
我们正在进入你所在区域
We're entering your sector.
23号♥灯塔 能收到吗
Beacon 23, do you copy?
这不对啊 -23号♥灯塔
This can't be right. - Beacon 23,
我们的飞船上有8名乘客
we've got eight passengers on board.
我们的飞船上有8名乘客
we've got eight passengers on board.
我们为伊苏殖民地准备了五年的物资
We're pulling five years of supplies for the Eshu colonies.
我们为伊苏殖民地准备了五年的物资
We're pulling five years of supplies for the Eshu colonies.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我们很快就会通过你的区域
We'll be crossing your space soon.
峰顶 这里是23号♥灯塔 你现在不能通过
Crest, this is Beacon 23. You are not cleared.
有太多暗物质了 收到请回复
There's too much dark matter. Do you copy?
更改航线 峰顶 这里不安全
Reroute, Crest, it isn't safe.
23号♥灯塔
Beacon 23?
如果能听到你的声音就更好了 不过没关系
It would've been nice to have heard your voice, but all good.
我能看到安全指示 -该死
I see we are clear. - Damn it!
峰顶 能收到吗 无法安全通过
Crest, do you hear me? You are not clear.
靠
Shit!
我不明白
I don't understand.
23号♥灯塔 我们可以安全通过吗
Beacon 23, are we clear for passage?
收到 谢谢 23号♥灯塔 我们马上就到
Got it. Thanks, B23, we are headed your way.
也许我们可以稍作停留喝杯久违了9个月的啤酒
Maybe we'll stop in for a beer in nine months- -
他们还剩多少时间
How much time do they have?
唤醒时间呢
Retrieval time?
嘿 嘿 没事的
Hey. Hey, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事了
You're okay.
你能听懂我说话吗
You understand me?
别担心 一会就好
Don't worry, that'll stop.
你只是从舱里出来的太快了
You just got out of the bubble too quick.
神经一时反应不过来
It crosses the wires.
我给你样东西
I'm gonna give you something.
皮肤贴
Derma- patch.
药性很强 好吗
It's a strong one, all right?
这才是个好士兵
That's a good soldier.
嘿 慢点 小心
Hey, easy. Careful.
你的飞船刚坠毁了
Your ship just crashed.
峰顶号♥
The Crest?
所有人都死了
I'm sorry, all hands lost.
飞船上有你家人吗还是
Did you have any family aboard or...?
没有
No.
我 我是一个人来的
I...I was alone.
你能说话了
There's a voice.
欢迎
Welcome back.
发生什么事了
What happened?
灯塔失灵
Beacon malfunctioned.
地图让你们停止 但GWB让你们通过
Map said stop, GWB said go.
重力波广播
The Gravity Wave Broadcaster.
我已经重启过了 还试了手动重启
I mean, I rebooted it. I...I tried manual reset.
不知道为什么 我觉得可能是被黑了
I don't know. I think I'm being hacked.
你饿吗
You hungry?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
虽然难吃但总算能饱肚子
Tastes like shit but it does the job.
我跟厨师说声
I'll let the chef know.
如果不够吃我可以再给你拿一份
I can get you another one if you'd like.
不用了 谢谢
No. No, I'm good.
估计晚点我会后悔
I'm gonna regret that later.
但我现在感觉
But I do feel.
不错
good.
甚至莫名其妙感觉特好
Oddly great, even.
嗯 皮肤贴的功效
Mm. Yeah, that's the derma.
不过很遗憾 效果会慢慢消退
It'll wear off, sorry to say.
我们在外太空哈
We're out there, huh?
一醒来看到这种景象还挺美的
It's a pretty sweet view to wake up to.
是啊
Yeah.
我以前从没来过猎户座的这一面
I've never been this side of Orion before.
感觉好熟悉 -很正常
Feels familiar. - Yeah, that'll happen.
非常规休眠舱唤醒 就会造成幻觉
Coming out the bubble sideways, it gives you deja vu.
那都是峰顶号♥的吗
Is that all from the Crest?
嗯 那些数据搬运工 它们最会打包数据了
Yeah, those data haulers, they really know how to pack'em.
尤其是在外太空 银河系的这一面
Especially out here, this side of the galaxy.
它们就是通过这种方式来进行数据更新的
It's the only way they get any updates.
两百年前
Two hundred years ago,
我们用光速传输一切
we beamed everything at the speed of light.
现在我们又回到
And now we're back to...
把东西塞进盒子的年代了
...stuffing shit in boxes.
是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
不是吧
No way.
这是贝塔系列吗
Is that a beta series?
我超爱这些家伙的
I love these guys.
过来 你个小东西
Come here, you little bugger.
他就这样 别介意
Yeah, he does that. Don't take it personally.
对了 我叫所罗门
By the way, I'm Solomon.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我说过吗
I said that?
好吧
Okay.
总之 你现在灯塔里了
Anyway, you're on a beacon.
嗯 这个我也知道
Yeah, I know that too.
行吧
Right.
听着 我不知道你本来要去哪
Look, I don't know where you were going,
但如果你需要回去
but if you need help getting back- -
我就是要来这的 23号♥灯塔
This... this is where I was going. Beacon 23.
他们几个月前就发消息了
But they sent the thing months ago,
真不敢相信没人告诉你我要来
I can't believe no one told you I was coming.
的确没人说
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿斯特尔
Aster.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
好吧 我们从头说起哈
Okay, let's start again, all right?
你发送的报告 -什么报告
Uh, the reports you sent- - - What reports?
就是报告啊
The reports.
矿藏储备 未知同位素
Mineral deposits, unknown isotopes,
以前从未见过的物质
nothing ever seen before.
就这些报告 你不熟悉吗
Those reports, they don't sound familiar?
熟
Yeah...um...
当然熟悉 我 -对 就是这些报告
Yeah. Of course, I- - - Yeah, those reports.
所以我才来的 我就是干这个的
That's why I'm here. It's what I do.
行吧我
Right, I just.
我没想到会有人
I didn't expect anyone to-
这好像有一年了吧
Well, it's been, what, a year?
我是不怪你哈 但是任务控制团队的人
I don't blame you, but folks in Mission Control,
对此感兴趣 所以
they're interested, so...
我就来了 虽然方式不太常规吧
...here I am. Barely, I guess.
我需要些样品还需要访问数据
I just need the samples and access to any data- -
不行
No.
不行 -对 你不能访问
No? - Yeah, you can't access it...
人工智能出现了故障 我已经说过了
AI is malfunctioning, I said that already.
故障是指什么
Well, what's malfunctioning?
人工智能还是整个灯塔
The AI, the whole beacon?
不行 听见了吗 我说不行了
No! Okay? I just said no!
你没听见吗
Didn't you hear me?
行吧
Yeah.
听得很清楚
Loud and clear.
该死
Goddamn.