剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
只是
It's just...
只是我太久没
...it's been so long since I've even...
而且我还要处理飞船坠毁 写报告什么的
...and I gotta deal with the crash, and the reports.
一堆事要做 -我们一样
I got a lot of work to do. - Yeah, we all do.
重中之重就是 我得先弄清流程出了什么问题
Yeah, and first thing's first, I gotta figure out the protocol.
行吧 流程 -好吗
Right. Protocol. - Yeah, okay?
我得弄清楚重力波广播到底怎么回事
I gotta figure out what happened with the GWB,
然后我们才能讨论报告的事
and then we can talk about the reports.
不如你
Why don't you...
不如你先休息一下
...why don't you just have a rest, hm?
对 你应该休息一下 你先到楼下栈桥吧
Yeah, you should get some rest. Just go back down to the dock.
我们明早再谈 好吗
We'll talk in the morning, okay?
我能拿上自己的包吗
Um, can I take my bag?
还是说这也是违反流程的
Or is that against protocol?
哈莫尼 醒醒
Harmony, wake.
你好 阿斯特尔
Hello, Aster.
我好像出了点小问题
I'm afraid I'm not myself.
有多久了
How long?
我现在还没有足够的处理能力回答这个问题
I don't have the processing power yet to answer that.
行吧
Great.
数据呢 你能访问数据吗
What about the data? Can you access the data?
很遗憾 还不行
Um, not yet, unfortunately.
阿斯特尔 -嗯
Aster. - Yeah?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
所罗门 灯塔守护人 他
Solomon, Beacon Keeper, he's, um...
有反♥社♥会♥迹象
antisocial.
不肯合作
Uncooperative.
比预期的还严重吗 -甚至怀有敌意
More than expected? - More hostile, I guess.
你能正常运行之后告诉我
You let me know when you're up and running.
我不会有事的 不用担心我
I'm sure I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.
你小心点 -我会的
You be careful. - I will.
你知道这事对吗
You knew about this, didn't you?
所以 他们发送了消息给你
So, what, they sent you a message,
你就自行决定不告诉我了是吗
and you just decided not to tell me?
如果她四处打探
If she goes poking around too much,
你知道这是谁的错吗
you know whose fault that is?
如果我不得不除掉她 那也是你造成的
If I gotta get rid of her, that's on you.
真让人吃惊 这是真的吗
It's impressive. Is it true?
抱歉 我的小机器人出故障了
Sorry, my beep bop's a bit rusty.
所罗门怎么回事
What happened to Solomon?
我听不懂
I don't get ya.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
你知道样品在哪吗
Do you know where the samples are?
带我去看
Show me.
样品就只有这么点吗
These the only samples?
你能给我看一下报告吗
Can you show me files on the reports?
那给我看看跟矿物质有关的档案
Show me files related to the minerals.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
看来有人在违反规定
Someone's been breaking the rules.
播放三号♥屏
Play three.
放大 -巴特
Enlarge that. - Oh, Bart.
你乖了 预热烤箱到350度
Be a dear. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
然后打印几张姜饼好吗
and print a couple sheets of ginger, yes?
然后 -暂停
And...- Freeze there.
身份
Identify.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 我就是
I'm sorry. I was just, um...
我问你在干什么
I said, what are you doing?
这是我的工作
My job, really.
我说你可以来这了吗
Did I say you could come up here?
实际上
In fact, um,
我很确定告诉你不要来的
I'm pretty sure I told you not to.
他们还等着我交报告呢
Well, they're expecting a report from me- -
那不是我的问题 -是我的
That's not my problem. - It's mine.
我还是下楼去吧
Look, I'm just gonna head downstairs- -
不行 站住
No, stop!
屏幕上是什么
What's on that screen?
巴特 如果你现在不挪开 我可就
Bart, if you don't move right now, so help me God!
我可以解释
I can explain.
没必要 -不 很明显我需要解释
No need. - No, obviously I do,
因为你肯定觉得我长得不像所罗门
because you're wondering why I don't look like Solomon,
那是因为我就不是所罗门
and that's'cause I'm not Solomon.
我不是 我叫哈兰
I'm not- - - My name is Halan.
听着 我 我没有合法权
Look, I I have no legal- -
真正的所罗门抢了我的飞船跑了
The real Solomon stole my ship and left.
不管发生了什么 我都不需要知道 我只是想
Whatever happened, I don't need to know, I'm just gonna- -
你听不见我说的话是吗
You're not listening to me, are you?
我不认识所罗门 行吗
I don't know Solomon! All right?
我谁都不认识
I don't know anyone!
我只是来收集样品和写报告的
I just collect samples and write reports.
我就是干这个的
That's what I do.
所以我自己走就行了
So I'll just make my own way out.
是嘛 -对
Oh, you will, huh? - Yeah!
你打算怎么走 从这里出去然后太空漫步吗
What are you gonna do, just space walk out of here, hm?
谁来接你
Who's picking you up?
我的飞船坠毁了
My ship crashed!
你觉得我是傻子还是怎么的
What, do you think I'm stupid, hm?
我说的不是峰顶号♥
The Crest isn't coming back for you.
我问的是星际空间管理局什么时候来接你
When is ISA picking you up?
拜托 你让一下 好吗
Look, please, just back up, all right?
不然呢
Or what?
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你好啊
Hello.
我知道我们有很多问题要问对方
I'm sure we have a lot of questions for each other.
对 我是她的私人人工智能
Yes, I'm her personal AI.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
阿斯特尔
Aster?
阿斯特尔
Aster!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫哈莫尼
I'm Harmony.
你擅离职守了对吗
You went AWOL, didn't you?
你不是被困在这了 你只是躲起来了
You weren't stranded, you were hiding.
所罗门呢
Where's Solomon?
我跟你说过 他跑了
I told you, he's gone.
跑去哪了 哈兰
Gone where, Halan?
我不知道 -他知道
I don't know. - Oh, he knows.
他当然知道 -巴特
Of course he knows. - Bart?
我不叫巴特 我也不叫人工智能
My name is not Bart, nor is it AI,
也不是飞船也不是傻子
nor ship nor dumbass.
我叫巴赛罗谬
My name is Bartholomew.
我的人类同伴是所罗门
My human counterpart was Solomon.
他叫我巴特 -巴特 闭嘴吧
He called me Bart. - Bart, stop.
我不喜欢你这样叫我
I'd prefer if you didn't.
我用的过去式是因为所罗门已经死了
I use the past tense because Solomon is no longer alive.
该死 巴特
Goddamn it, Bart.
他被这个人囚禁和折磨
He was murdered, after being imprisoned
之后被杀了
and tortured by this person.
这只是故事的一半 你明知道
That isn't half of the story, and you know it.
阿斯特尔 阿斯特尔
Aster. Aster!
拜托 你得
Please, you gotta- -
我救了你的命
I saved your life!
我还有工作要做
I have a job to do.
阿斯特尔 你给我回来
Aster, you come back here!
阿斯特尔 阿斯特尔
Aster! Aster!
阿斯特尔
Aster!
立刻
Tout suite.
够了
Cut!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
你就不能
Could you please...
够了 你个锈盒子
Cut it, you rusted bucket.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表