剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
殖民地因为扩张而消失
Colonies die because of expansion.
是的
Yes.
你提出的扩张价值的问题至关重要
The questions you ask about the value of expansion
不容争辩
are too important not to be debated.
看看啊 我居然改变了一个人工智能的想法
Damn, look at that, I converted an AI.
我没说自己赞同你的想法
I didn't say I agree with you.
我只是理解你的位置
I understand your position,
而且这应该被广泛讨论
and it should be widely discussed.
等等 等会
Wait. Hold on.
这个 那个物体就在这外面被炸成了碎片
This...The Artifact was blown to bits out there.
也就是说 这周围可能都是神器的碎片啊
Means there's probably relics all around.
是的 -你能 你能找到它们
Yes. Can you...can you find them,
告诉我它们在哪吗
tell me where they are?
我肯定会告诉下一任守护者的
I'll be sure to tell my next Keeper.
什么鬼 那好像是艘星际空间管理局的飞船
What the hell? That looks like an ISA ship.
你登录灯塔时
I informed the authorities
我就已经通知了相关当局
as soon as you hailed the beacon.
你个小王八蛋
Little shit!
该死的
Dammit.
草 草
Shit. Shit!
来找你了 亲爱的 不管你在哪
Coming for you, baby. Wherever you are.
很快再见 -你不用按那个了
See you soon. - You don't need to press that.
现在已经无所谓了
Doesn't matter anymore.
从你一上来我就知道你是谁
I knew who you were when you boarded.
炸♥弹♥并没能安装
The bomb was never armed.
我已经重写了装置
I performed an override.
所以我是对的
So, I was right.
整个对话都只是在拖延时间
This whole conversation was just a stall!
不
No.
我说的每个字都是真的
I meant every word I said.
我希望能说服你不要这么做
I hoped to convince you not to do this,
但我也想学习一下 而且我做到了 基尔
but I also wanted to learn. And I did, Keir.
我知道你会坐牢
I know you will be imprisoned,
而且我希望你能够好好利用里面的时间
and I hope you will use that time well,
来继续你的想法
to develop your ideas.
至于我 我会鼓励其他人
For my part, I will encourage others
考虑一下你告诉我的事
to consider what you've told me.
一个想法比任何武器都强大
There is no weapon as powerful as an idea.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表