剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
将改变人类历史的进程
will change the course of human history.
你希望那个人是你 对吗
You want that person to be you, don't you?
作为全人类的代表
As a...as a representative of all humanity.
但是阿列夫不行 人工智能不行
But not Aleph. Not the AI.
我们不能把神器传达给你的消息告诉他们
We can't trust them with the Artifact's message.
我不需要解释为什么吧 我想你懂的
I don't need to explain that to you, I think you get it.
200年来 纵队一直在希望 许愿
For 200 years, the Column has been hoping, wishing,
祈祷能得到答案
praying for an answer.
你想成为传达消息的那个人
You want to be the person who delivers it.
这会让你变得很特别 对吗 基尔
Makes you pretty special, doesn't it, Keir?
如何对付阿列夫是我自己的决定
How I handle Aleph is my decision.
我不需要你的指导 你可以走了
I don't need your guidance. You can leave.
你现在处于一个极度未知的领域 艾斯特
You're in extremely uncharted territory, Aster.
不要忽视我
Do not ignore me.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
你知道他们想要告诉我什么吗
Do you know what they're trying to tell me?
他们是派了援兵吗
Are they sending reinforcements?
他们发送了新指令
They're sending in new orders.
是加密的 上面说了什么
It's encrypted. What does it say?
他们想让我们毁掉航母
They want us to take out the Mothership.
用什么毁 我们又没有战列巡洋舰
With what? We don't have a battle cruiser
或者任何东西来引爆它 -我们
or anything to detonate. - It's us.
他们想利用我们去引爆它
They want to use us to detonate the ship.
我为了大业付出了一切
I have given everything to the cause,
现在他们竟然让我们去牺牲
and now they ask for our lives.
至少我们可以死在一起
At least we'll be together.
艾斯特·卡莱特斯
Aster Calyx.
你好吗
How are ya?
不错 你呢
Peachy. You?
告诉我 这些人伤害你了吗
Tell me, have these people harmed you in any way?
别装了 好像你在乎似的
Oh, come on, like you care.
我当然在乎啊
Of course I do.
你是我的雇员 这点没有变
You're my employee, that hasn't changed.
如果我受伤了会给我补偿吗
What's the payout if I get hurt?
都忘了你说话一直这么幽默
I forgot how funny you are.
星际空间管理局成立那天我就在这
I was here the day ISA cut the ribbon on this place.
改变好大啊
Boy, it's changed.
听到巴塞洛缪的自毁 我悲痛欲绝
I was devastated to hear of Bartholomew's self- destruction.
你又不认识他
You didn't know him.
正相反
On the contrary.
我们曾有过非常有启发的对话
We had some enlightening conversations.
他的乐观
His, uh, optimism was...
很有感染力
infectious.
你在云端上就能帮他吧
Well, you could've helped him from your cloud up there.
巴特的程序不在我的权限范围内
Bart's programming didn't fall within my purview.
别扯了
Bullshit.
你在宇宙的各个角落都有眼线
You've got eyes and ears in every corner of the universe.
那也不等于我就能或者我就应该解决所有问题
That doesn't mean I can, or should, fix every problem.
你觉得方便的时候就假装没看见呗
You look away when it's convenient.
我还是孩子时
As a kid, I waited
一直在等着量子隧♥道♥局的飞船 你的飞船来救我们
for the QTA ships to save us, your ships.
可我没等到
They never came.
艾斯特 我的 作为或者不作为
Aster, my um...actions, or inactions,
并不是因为我的残忍♥
as it were, were not based in cruelty.
我珍视人性
I cherish humanity.
你来这是为了全人类的福祉
You're here for the betterment of all humankind.
是吗
That it?
希望如此吧
Fingers crossed.
艾斯特 我认为你和我
Aster, I think you and I
正处于一项伟大发现的边缘
are on the precipice of a great discovery
这项发现可能会结束许多不必要的痛苦
that could end a lot of unnecessary suffering.
你甚至都看不到神器
You can't even see the Artifact.
那个局限确实一直困扰着我
That one limitation does bedevil me.
我不如就直说吧 没有我 你什么都得不到
If I can state the obvious, without me, you've got nothing.
真是一针见血啊
Right down to brass tacks, hm?
我怎么就没把你分配到我们的诉讼部门呢
Why didn't I ever assign you to our litigation department?
你想知道神器里面有什么
You want to know what's in the Artifact,
我可以告诉你
I'm willing to give it to ya.
交换条件呢
In exchange for?
哈兰
Halan.
真的发生了
It's happening.
什么 你终于被人上了一回吗
Hmm, what? You're finally getting laid?
神器出现 艾斯特发生了变化
The Artifact appeared and Aster changed.
这之后我们都会发生变化
We're all gonna be changed after this.
我们的每一个碎片 这里 那里 到处都是
Little bits of us here, there, everywhere.
你们在造炸♥弹♥
You're building a bomb?
我理解高姿态牺牲的吸引力有多大
I understand the appeal of a big gesture.
我自己也曾差点做过一次 但这绝对不是个好主意
I almost did it once myself. But this is not a good idea.
没人让你按按钮 基尔
No one's asking you to press the boom button, Keir.
你从没接受过我们的指令
You haven't been taking orders from us,
我们也不打算接受你的建议
and we're not taking suggestions from you.
会是我和萨尔一起炸毁量子人工智能
It'll be me and Sal who take down the Quantic AI.
所以你们想要追寻的就是殉道吗
So it's martyrdom you're after?
我们的名字将获得永生
Eternal life of praise sung in our names.
这就是你们的问题所在
That's the problem with you.
虚荣 自大
Vanity, ego.
如果你们这么做了
You were never gonna witness a miracle
就再也没机会看到奇迹了 -天
if you tripped over it. - God
艾斯特已经透过那扇门看到了
Aster has seen through the door.
她在跟人工智能对话
She's talking to the AI.
你完了 我们都完了
You're done. We're all done.
我是个平和的人 但我受够了被人忽视了
I'm a peaceful man, but I'm sick of being dismissed.
它在吗
Is it there now?
那个神器
The Artifact?
时隐时现
It comes and goes.
你说我就信了
I'lI take your word for it.
我想让你放过哈兰
I want Halan pardoned.
量子隧♥道♥局和军方的关系
Well, QTA still has a relationship
还需要维持
to maintain with the military.
所以如果他的雇主想要回他
So if his employer wants to take him back,
那我就不方便插手了
uh...my hands are tied.
那我就不会合作
Then I won't cooperate.
人类的心啊 天
The human heart, man.
真是让人猜不透
Endlessly fascinating.
告诉我 是哪一刻
Tell me, what was the moment
让你意识到那个战士对你来说比你自己的命还重要的
you realized the soldier meant more to you than your own life?
全权豁免和释放
Full pardon and release.
否则 我就不会把神器给你
Otherwise, I won't give you the Artifact.
我没让她这么做 -这是件好事
I didn't ask her to do this. - This is a good thing.
她洗清你的罪名 你可以回归正常生活
She clears your name, you can go back to your life.
这一切你都可以抛诸脑后了
AII this will be behind you.
你这么说好像那个神器完全受你控制似的
You say that as if you have control over the Artifact.
但我很好奇
But I'm just curious,
当它出现的时候 你能
when it appears, are you able
不看它吗
to simply just look away?
直接忽略掉它
Just ignore it?
是它在控制你
It controls you.
你无能为力
You're powerless.
跟我的创始人一样
As was my maker.
米兰认为他的生存
Milan believed his very survival
取决于他的内心
was dependent on what was inside.
他看到了什么
What did he see?
他的过去现在和未来
His past, present, future.
我想带哈兰跟我一起
I want to bring Halan with me.
进去 -不可能
Inside. - Not possible.
可能 必须可能
It is, it has to be.
你凭什么这么确定
What makes you so certain?
他的一部分已经在里面了
Part of him is already there.
她在说什么 -她需要说的
What is she saying? - Whatever she needs to.
她从没告诉过我是 -艾斯特非常善于撒谎
She never told me that I was- - - Aster is an excellent liar.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表