剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
《23号♥灯塔》前情提要
Previously, on Beacon 23...
我们有多长时间
How much time do we have?
我就是要来23号♥灯塔的
This is where I was going, Beacon 23.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你发送的报告
The reports you sent,
矿产资源 未知的同位素
mineral deposits, unknown isotopes,
以前从没见过
nothing ever seen before.
我是哈莫尼
I'm Harmony.
她的私人人工智能
I'm her personal AI.
我在这出生的 -在灯塔上吗
I was born here. - On the beacon?
我拥有的记忆 我父母从没谈起过
Memories...I had them. My parents never talked about...
你看到了这个对吧
You're seeing this, right?
我以前也见过
I've seen this before. -
这个地方有某种东西
There is something about this place.
没人能精神健全的离开23号♥灯塔
No one escapes Beacon 23 with their sanity.
艾斯特在跟它交谈
Aster is communing.
她建立了某种联结 她需要时间
She's made a connection. She needs time
来完成她的旅程
to complete her journey.
她唯一要进行的旅程
Look, the only journey she's taking
就是和我一起离开这个灯塔
is with me off of this beacon.
都结束了 基尔
It's over, Keir.
听着 我不能让你死在这
Look, I can't let you die here.
跟我走
Come with me.
去哪
Where?
去神器里面
Into the Artifact.
你不能跟阿列夫交谈
You can't talk with Aleph.
我如何应对阿列夫是我的决定
How I handle Aleph is my decision.
我不需要你的指导 你可以走了
I don't need your guidance. You can leave.
你正处在一个极度未知的领域 艾斯特
You're in extremely uncharted territory, Aster.
不要忽视我
Do not ignore me.
上面说了什么
What does it say?
他们想让我们毁掉母舰
They want us to take out the Mothership.
他们想利用我们去引爆它
They want to use us to detonate the ship.
所以你会去咯
So, you'll do it? - Mmm...
我当然会
Of course I will.
我们进去24小时 如果我们不喜欢看到的一切
24 hours inside that thing. We don't like what we see,
那我们就离开 不能有任何附加条件
we leave, no strings attached.
阿列夫在哪
Where's Aleph?
基尔 我知道你很失望
Uh, Keir, look, I know you're disappointed,
但这已经是最好的结果了
but this is the best possible outcome.
不 艾斯特
No. Aster!
艾斯特 不 坚持住 说句话
Aster, no. Come on. Talk to me.
艾斯特
Aster?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坚持住
Come on.
怎么回事
What happened?
看着我 不
Look at me. No!
哈莫尼
Harmony! -
我需要真皮补丁来止血 再做个内部扫描
I need dermas to stop the bleeding, and a scan.
有多严重 我们能治好吗
How bad is it? Can we fix it?
我只能维持基本生命支持
I can only handle basic life support- -
现在灯塔由我全权负责了
I'm in full control of the beacon now.
做点什么啊
Do something!
不
No...
艾斯特·卡莱特斯 死亡时间
Aster Calyx, time of death
宇宙标准时间14: 02: 36
universal standard time, 14: 02: 36.
艾斯特
Aster...
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no- -
住手 你会杀死他的
Stop! Stop! You'll kill him!
你杀了她 为什么 为什么
You killed her! Why? Why? !
我不得不这样 她让我别无选择
I had to, she gave me no choice!
她跟他是一边的
She was on his side!
你听见她说的了 她 她居然跟他达成了交易
You heard her. She she cut a deal.
而他永远都不能接近神器
And he can never access the Artifact.
我们对此一无所知
We don't know anything about it!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no-
你好意思叫自己是革命家
You call yourself a revolutionary. Huh?
我已经准备好奉献我的生命了
I've been prepared to give my life.
哈兰 住手
Halan, stop.
凭什么 -你们有太多情绪了
Why should I? There's a lot of emotion here.
感伤 愤怒 判断变得模糊
Pathos. Rage. Judgements are clouded.
非理性的行为会导致复杂的结果
Irrational actions lead to complicated outcomes.
我不在乎 我不在乎你们任何一个
I don't care. I don't care about any of you.
但你在乎艾斯特
But you do care about Aster,
还有她想要的
and what she wanted.
她爱你
She loved you.
用她的方式
In her way.
她向你们俩发过誓
She made a vow to both of you.
现在看起来
Now, it seems...
她为此献出了自己的生命
she's given her life for it.
我们不能让她白白牺牲
We can't let that sacrifice be in vain.
你也懂得什么叫牺牲
No, what would you know about sacrifice, huh?
这不是花言巧语
It's not rhetoric.
花言巧语 这不是
Rhetoric. It's not...
花言巧语
Rhetoric.
花言巧语
Rhetoric.
这不是
This isn't.
花言巧语
Rhetoric.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是在通过我的界面来袭击我吗
Are you attacking me through my interface?
通过灯塔吗 -赶紧住手
Through the beacon? - Stop this right now!
芬奇 快啊
Finch, hurry.
行吧
Very well, then.
我会给你机会停止攻击
I'lI give you the opportunity to cease your attack.
你没有太多选择 这事不会有什么好结果的
You don't have much choice. This isn't gonna end well.
该害怕的是你
You're the one who's afraid.
过来
Come here.
纵队让我恼火很久了
The Column has gotten under my skin for ages.
这话说的像个真正的法♥西♥斯♥
Spoken like a true fascist.
我不打算和你讨论
I'm not going to debate the merits
政♥治♥制度的优点
of political systems with you.
我也不需要向你证明我自己
And I don't need to justify myself to you.
我所做的一切都是为了确保人类整个物种
I do what I do to ensure the survival of humanity,
而不是个人的生存
the species, not individuals.
所以任何反对你的人都是可以牺牲的吗
So anybody who opposes you is expendable?
我们都是可以牺牲的
We're all expendable.
只是我们中的一些人更善于赋予自己意义
Some of us are just better at assigning ourselves meaning.
停止你的攻击
Stop your attack.
不
No.
当有些事让你太恼火了
When something gets under your skin.
你得根除它
you gotta root it out.
住手 你要杀死他了
Stop it, you're killing him!
拜托
Please.
不要这样 你在折磨他
Don't do this, you're torturing him!
阿列夫 这样既残忍♥又无意义 住手
Aleph, this is pointless and cruel, stop it.
你们这些混♥蛋♥想自相残杀 等我走了再动手
You assholes want to kill each other, do it when I'm gone.
我受够了
I've had enough of this shit.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
没事的
It's okay.
有我呢 芬奇 有我呢
Okay, I've got you, Finch. I'm here.
不 加油啊 艾斯特
No, come on, Aster.
好了 坚持住
That's it. Hold on.
坚持住 你不会有事的 你不会有事的
Hold on, you're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
艾斯特
Aster.
基尔 过来
Keir! Come on.
把他弄到卧室去
Let's get him in the bedroom.
快 快点 上
Come on, come on. Come on. Up!
好了 我们 我们需要更多真皮补丁
Okay, we- - we need more derma patches!
我杀了她
I killed her.
是啊 你害我们陷入了更深的麻烦 没有出路
Yeah, you got us deeper into this shit with no way out.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表