剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
这倒是省事 -以矿石为媒介
Hm, that's convenient. - By the rocks.
你说就你俩人这样吗
You mean just the two of you?
看起来是的
It appears that way.
饿不 -不
Hungry? - No.
很感谢你为那个士兵男孩所做的一切
Look, I appreciate what you're doing for Soldier Boy.
但你要我违背我的命令
But you're asking me to go against my orders,
训练 判断
my training, my judgment.
我知道我要求的是什么 -我喜欢这份工
Well, I know what I'm asking. - I like my job.
薪水不错 我也做得很好
I get paid well. I'm good at it.
而你想为一个逃兵让我来冒这个险
And you want me to risk that for a runner?
不 不是为了他 是为了我
No, not for him. For me.
你真要打这张感情牌吗
Are you really gonna play that card?
你对我真好
Well, it's a good card.
总有一天我会不搭理你的
One day, it's not gonna work.
但不是今天呀
But not today.
我们应该庆祝一下
Look, we should be celebrating.
职业生涯中最大的一单
Biggest score of our career.
终于 也有我们意见一致的事情了
Finally, something we agree upon.
那是你这么说 -去你的
In your eye. - Up yours.
那个小矮人
The tiny little man.
他都不知道自己会被
He doesn't even know he's gonna get crushed
深厚的巨浪压扁
by the big waves that are behind him.
科利 -啊
Coley! - Huh?
过来
Come here. - Hm?
过来
Come here.
好 我来找你啦
Okay, I'm coming to you.
就是这样
That's it.
对了 你知道我在想什么呢吗
Oh, yes. You know what I'm beginning to think?
不知道 想什么呢
No, what?
灯塔上的生活也是有好处的
Life on the beacon has its compensations.
我该早点带你来的
Mm. I should have brought you up here earlier.
是 那你为什么没早点带我来呢
Yes, why didn't you bring me up here earlier?
不知道
I don't know.
有法子能把嗡鸣声调大吗
Is there a way to turn up the hum?
很遗憾 没有
Sadly, no.
我已经答应了 他可以跟我们一起走
I already said yes. He can come with us.
嗯 那事儿跟亲你没关系
Yeah, well, that has nothing to do with this.
不过是个美好的想法
It's pretty to think so.
是事实
It's true.
阿斯特
Aster? - Oh.
怎么 哈兰
Yeah, Halan?
我想着能在这儿找到你
Thought I'd find you up here.
你想的很对 哈兰
Uh, well, you were right, Halan.
来的正好
Excellent timing.
谁打开的巴特的声音
Who turned on Bart's voice? - Hm?
谁 -谁恢复了巴特的声音
Who? - Who restored Bart's voice?
巴特
Oh. - Bart.
是我
That would be me. - Mm- hmm.
应该是我 -是她
I think it's me. - She did it.
抱歉啊 我越矩了
I'm so sorry if I overstepped.
下回要先问 好吗 -好
Next time ask, okay? - Okay.
我会问的
I will ask. -
好 晚安 哈兰
AII right, goodnight, Halan.
晚安
Goodnight.
他真爱板着脸啊
He's so sour.
嘿 你好呀
Ah- Hey, you.
睡得怎么样 -很香
How'd you sleep? - Like a baby.
你决定好想让我们送你去哪儿了吗
Did you decide where you want us to take you?
还没
Not yet.
一定别离我们航线太远啊
Well, make sure it's not too far out of our way.
我可不想公♥司♥起疑
I don't want the company to get suspicious.
不会的 不会那样的
Oh, no, wouldn't want that.
看吧 你俩是能好好相处的
See, you two can get along.
今晚我做饭
I'm gonna cook tonight.
你做饭 -别太激动
Oh, you cook? - Well, don't get too excited.
问科利就知道了
Ask Coley.
不合理啊 哈莫尼
Doesn't add up. Harmony?
阿斯特
Aster?
是有事困扰着你吗
Is something troubling you?
十年了 突然就成了可有可无的存在
Ten years. Suddenly expendable.
说不通啊 -跟峰冠号♥有关吗
It doesn't make sense. - Is this about the Crest?
完美雇员 模范记录
Perfect employee. Model record.
你飞船的事是个意外
What happened to your ship was an accident.
真的吗
Was it?
行吧
Okay.
现在 我开始担心她了
Now, I'm worried.
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help?
能拿刀就能帮上
Only if you can hold a knife.
也许你应该跟科利经理谈谈
Maybe you should talk over your concerns
你的担忧
with Manager Coley.
也许吧
Maybe.
你俩是有什么嫌隙了吗
Is there something wrong between the two of you?
应该有吗
Should there be?
用问题来
Answering a question
回答问题并不算是答案
with a question is no answer at all.
这里
There.
你喜欢解谜对吧 小哈
You love a riddle, don't you, Harm?
好 这个你来 -嘿
Okay, I'll leave you to it. - Hey.
别跟公♥司♥里的任何人说
Don't say anything to anyone at the company.
科利也不行 -不会的
Or Coley. - I wouldn't dream of it.
不管你在找什么 我都希望结果并非如此
Whatever you're looking for, I hope you don't find it.
我也是
Me too.
你看什么呢 暗物质散掉了吗
What are you looking at? Dark matter clear?
我刚收到一个跟我飞船一致的信♥号♥♥
I just got a ping that's consistent with my ship,
但自从所罗门夺走之后 飞船就一直在接受范围之外
but it's been out of range ever since Solomon took it.
肯定是出错了
It must be some sort of mistake.
已经有飞船送你了
Well, you've got a ride.
有后备计划也挺好的
Backup plan would be nice. - Hm.
我知道科利很难搞
I know Coley's a hard- ass
但我会确保你跟我们一起走的
but I'll make sure you're coming with us.
达博那边竞争者相当的多
So, the Dabo table's getting pretty crowded,
但我们能有 11000分了吧
but we were up, what, 11, 000 credits?
更像是15000 -对 15000
More like fifteen. - Right, fifteen.
不管怎样 我想赢得那场比赛
Anyway, I wanted to walk out of there a winner,
你知道在达博谁会赢吗 没人会赢
'cause you know who wins at Dabo? No one!
但科利曾有过预感
But Coley had a feeling.
你确定要讲这故事吗
Are you sure this is the story you want to tell?
她说全押三倍通关上 我说
She said to bet it all on Triple Over and I said,
只有傻♥逼♥才会押三倍通关呢
"Only an idiot puts it on Triple Over. "
但她说“照做”于是我就压了
But she said, "Do it. "So, I did it.
拿到45000分之后
Forty- five thousand credits later,
我们手挽手走出来
we walk out of there arm in arm,
每个人脸上都带着尊敬和嫉妒
respect and envy on everyone's face.
之后我就五天都没见到她
And then I didn't see her again for five days.
四天 -四天
Four. Four.
我记得她以前是飞行员
As I recall, she was a pilot.
是去找那个货船舰长 颧骨很漂亮
Freighter captain? Great cheek bones.
还是说我把她跟
Or am I getting her confused with, uh...
你其他征服对象搞混了
one of your other conquests?
要现在是讲故事时间
You know, if this is story time,
你得知道阿斯特的一些事
there's something you gotta know about Aster.
她总会让你失望的
She'll always let you down. Hm?
我说谎了吗
Am I lying?
如果我说谎了 就直说呗
Cause if I'm lying, just say I'm lying.
怎么了
What?
她曾经在矿业公♥司♥做事
She used to work for these mining companies.
矿物学家
Mineralogist.
到处挖矿 时间很短
Scam a stone here and there. Small time.
我带她进的QTA 以搭档身份进的
I brought her to QTA. Partners.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表