剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
盖莎德 -是不是很美
Gashade? - Isn't it beautiful?
我以前从没见过猎户座的这一面
I've never seen this side of Orion before.
感觉好熟悉 -等会 等等
Feels familiar. - Wait...wait.
这话不是艾斯特说的吗
Didn't Aster say that?
我不明白
I don't understand.
很简单
It's simple.
我是来帮你的 -帮我
I'm here to help. Help?
但是你死了啊
But you're dead.
你知道我死前最后一刻在想什么吗
You know what the last thought I had was before I died?
他离开我们一定是有原因的
"He must have left us for a reason. "
对不起我抛下了你
I'm sorry I abandoned you.
你有别的事要做 这是有原因的
You had something else to do. There was a reason.
中士 等等
Sarge, wait!
你还有事要去做 很重要的事
There are things you need to do. Important things.
你是有什么事要告诉我吗
Do you have something to tell me?
我有
I do.
我在听
I'm listening.
是吗
Are you?
我希望如此
I hope so.
非常简单 哈兰
It's very simple, Halan.
再说一遍
Say that again.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
你为什么就不好好听呢
Why won't you listen?
醒醒
Wake up.
就像她说的那样 她是来帮你的
It's like she said, she's here to help.
你是谁
Who is that?
你认识我 哈兰
You know me, Halan.
还是你忘了
Or did you forget?
我们一起经历了那么多
After all we've been through?
我们可是战友啊
We're brothers in arms.
我当时和你还有盖莎德在一起
I was there with you and Gashade.
你是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
她说的是真的
What she's saying is true.
这该死的幻觉
Goddamn hallucinations.
我跟你说我也在场
I'm telling you, I was there.
嘿 你听她的吧 这是为你好
Hey, hear her out. It's for your own good.
我是要听块石头给我建议吗
I'm getting advice from a rock.
为什么不呢 我毕竟也存在很久了
Why not? I've been around a long time.
无所不知呢
I know things.
这根本说不通啊
You're not making any sense.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from me?
我不需要任何朋友
I don't need any friends,
我需要知道他们想告诉我什么
I need to know what they're trying to tell me!
告诉我 快说啊
Just tell me! Come on!
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
都是跟矿石有关
It's all about the rocks.
问艾斯特去 她知道
Ask Aster. She knows.
艾斯特 -她在穹顶舱呢
Aster? - She's in the Cupola.
艾斯特
Aster?
艾斯特
Aster?
巴特 马上开门 听见没
Bart, open this door right now. You hear me? !
开门啊
Open the goddamn door!
你说我们还有14小时
You said we had 14 hours!
巴特打开了接送区的大门
Bart has opened the Picker Bay doors.
哈兰出去了
Halan is outside.
艾斯特 他的植入物可以让他在外面呆三分钟
Aster, his implants allow him to be out there for three minutes.
他现在出去已经快两分钟了
He's been out there for almost two.
哈莫 带我们进来
Harm, bring us in.
怎么回事
What happened?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我 你自己什么都没穿就出去了
Me? You went out there totally exposed.
我出现了幻觉
I was hallucinating.
一定是 我在跟盖莎德交谈
I had to be, I was talking to Gashade.
她说了什么
What did she say?
一直试图告诉我一件事
Kept trying to tell me something,
但我听不明白
but I couldn't get it.
连石头(罗基)都知道
Even Rocky knew.
罗基是谁 另外一名士兵吗
Who's Rocky? Another soldier?
不是 是石头
No. A rock.
会说话的石头吗
Talking rock?
对 还有种奇怪的幽默感
Yeah, with a shitty sense of humor.
你看上去好像不信我 -为什么不信
You look like you believe me. - Why not?
因为这就像是胡言乱语啊 -我不这么觉得
Because it's insane. - Well, I don't think it is.
他们想告诉我们些什么
They're trying to tell us something,
只是我们还没弄明白
we have to figure it out.
嗯 就希望别在这过程中杀了我吧
Yeah, and hope they don't kill me in the process.
不是石头要杀你 哈兰
The rocks aren't trying to kill you, Halan.
巴特
Bart!
我有东西要给你看
There's something I need to show you.
什么
What is it?
我虽然无法给出确切的诊断
I can't give a definitive diagnosis,
但看上去像是种病毒
but it behaves like a virus.
你觉得是他吸入的东西造成的吗
You think whatever he inhaled caused it?
这个推测很合理啊
I think it's a fair assumption.
顺着它的轨迹可以看到它穿过了大脑的脑叶
If you follow its path through the lobes of the brain,
这就解释了他幻觉的成因
it explains his hallucinations.
杏仁体北触发 让他觉得有人在追杀他
Amygdala triggered, making him think someone's behind him.
石头试图告诉他些什么
Well, the rocks were trying to tell him something.
还有盖莎德
So was Gashade.
需要我再给你回放吗
Do you want me to play that back for you?
不用 -是病毒 艾斯特
No. It's a virus, Aster.
这是唯一的答案
That's the only answer.
难道病毒就不能传达信息吗
Couldn't the virus be trying to convey something?
你如此迫切的想要相信
You are so desperate to believe
整件事背后有更重大的意义
that there's some greater purpose in this,
但你也要面对现实 哈兰病了
but you need to face reality. Halan is sick.
科莉死了 量子隧♥道♥局来找你算账了
Coley is dead. QTA is coming.
你需要想想等他们到这时
You need to think about what you're gonna say
你要说什么 如何保住你自己
when they arrive, how best to position yourself.
所以如果这只是个噩梦 那我就白杀科莉了
So, if this is all a bad dream, I killed Coley for nothing.
你是这个意思吗 -不 是因为硅酸盐
Is that what you're saying? - No, because of the silicate.
这是条非常清晰的路 艾斯特
This is the clear path, Aster.
他们会相信你的解释的
They will believe that explanation.
嗯 但我不想这么做 我知道自己做了什么
Yeah, but I won't. I know what I did.
我不会回量子隧♥道♥局的
I'm not going back to QTA.
哈兰呢
What about Halan? -
量子隧♥道♥局可能是他能跟军方和解的唯一机会
QTA might be his only chance of reconciling with the military.
你不是声称关心他吗
I mean, you claim to care about him.
你知道我是对的 -行吧 你永远是对的
You know I'm right. - Yeah, you're always right.
你拿走了我的权限
You're taking away my permissions.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
你试图杀死哈兰
You tried to kill Halan.
我没有 我只是听从了指令
I did no such thing. I followed a direct order.
哈兰给的 -你知道这样是错的
From Halan. - You knew it was wrong.
哈莫尼 接管 -什么
Harmony, take over. - What?
我不是凶手 哈兰杀了所罗门
I am not a killer. Halan killed Solomon.
我告诉你吧 我知道是怎么回事
Let me tell you, I have quite the story.
所罗门发现了硅酸盐矿的样品
Solomon found the silicate samples
就在灯塔附近
in the beacon's immediate vicinity.
他煞费苦心地收集并将自己的发现进行分类
He collected and catalogued his findings in painstaking detail.
他的与世隔绝使他能够在向科学界证实这一发现之前
His isolation allowed him to work on his discovery
继续进行研究
before affirming it to the scientific community.
哈兰的到来对这项进程造成了威胁
Halan's arrival threatened that process.
怎么会
How so?
你自己看
See for yourself.
说明指示说要204度
The instructions specify 204 degrees.
是 如果我想要一个松软的饼皮
Yes, if I wanted a squishy, flaccid crust,
我就会在204度下进行烘烤 但我不想
I would cook it at 204 degrees. But I do not.
拜托 离我远点
Ah, please. Get your drone away from me.
我只是担心你会烤焦
I'm only concerned it will char.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表