剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
但你看到它们打转了 不是吗
But you saw them swirling around, though, didn't you?
然后
And then...
然后它们突然彻底消失了
Then they disappeared completely.
不可能
Impossibly.
是你让我出现幻觉的吗
I mean, are you hallucinating on me?
你会致幻吗
Can you hallucinate?
能查到身份吗
Got an ID?
来自织女星的商用飞船
Commercial ship out of Vega.
乘客未知
Unknown occupants.
注册号♥已经过期了
Registration code is out of date.
是偷来的飞船
It's been stolen.
纵队在织女星附近非常活跃
The Column is highly active near Vega.
他们发过来一条消息 说非常紧急
They're sending a transmission. They claim it's urgent.
他们说要跟帕西姆对话
They say they need to speak with Parsim.
那就听听吧
Come on then, let's hear it.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -那我就表现的很害怕吧
They're terrorists. - Well, then I'll act terrified.
播放
Play it. -
这里是23号♥灯塔 请讲
This is Beacon 23, state your business.
你都弄清楚了吗 艾斯特
Have you figured it out yet, Aster?
还是我该叫你帕西姆
Or should I say, Parsim?
这绝对是个陷阱
This is definitely a trap.
我敢打赌 现在你身边肯定有人让你别回答
I'm betting someone's telling you not to answer,
我也理解 我承认
and I get that. We've been waiting
我们一直在等待合适的时机
for the right moment, I'll admit it.
但你就不好奇为什么会来到23号♥灯塔吗
But aren't you curious why you've come back to Beacon 23?
你是谁
Who are you?
让我靠航 然后我们谈谈
Let me dock and we can talk.
我们不能让他们靠航 -当然不行
We can't let them dock. - Of course not.
让他们进来 开放许可
Let them through. Bring up permissions.
你怎么知道我这么多事
How do you know so much about me?
这不是我第一次来这
This isn't my first time here.
我叫基尔
Name's Keir.
我等待这一刻已经很久了
I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.
艾斯特 这个人是纵队的一员
Aster, this man is a part of the Column.
纵队一直在对量子隧♥道♥局实施恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
The Column has committed acts of terrorism against QTA.
她说的没错
She isn't lying.
这个人是个极大的威胁
This man is a grave threat.
量子隧♥道♥局也一样 -非常对
Well, so is QTA. Very true.
十分感谢 -嘿 别再往前走了
Thank you kindly. - Hey, don't take another step.
你好啊 大块头
Hey there, big fella.
我并无恶意 -我们不能让他进来
I come in peace. - We're not letting him in.
这是 等等 这是人♥质♥危机吗
Is this...wait, is this a hostage situation?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
好吧 那我明白了 -不 你不明白
Oh, okay. Now I get it. - No, you don't get it.
嘿 我不会指手画脚
No, hey. I'm not judging.
好样的 你们俩都是
Good for you. Good for both of you.
在银河系这个滥地方碰到合适的人不容易
It's hard to meet someone out in the asshole of the galaxy.
你们俩还挺般配的 -关上内舱门
You make a nice couple though. - Lock the internal doors.
你这算是 邀请我进来了
Does this...mean you're inviting me in?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
跟你们俩一个原因
Um, same reason as you two.
那个神器
The Artifact.
所有的古物结合在一起变成了一个大个的
AII the relics, combined into one big one?
怎么着 你们是想假装没看到
What, are you gonna pretend that you didn't see
那个闪闪发光的神器在现实中忽明忽暗的显现吗
the glowing Artifact phase in and out of your reality?
我从飞船上看到了
I saw it from my ship.
所以我应该信哪样
So, what am I supposed to believe?
你们俩都没注意到还是说它让你遗忘了
Neither of you noticed, or it made you forget?
给我个暗示我好配合
Just give me a hint so I can play along.
这么着吧 如果我们要玩游戏
Tell you what, if we're gonna play games,
那我能边喝冰啤酒边玩吗
can we do it over some cold beers?
从没喝过吗
Never had one?
巴特
Oh. Bart!
巴特有配方
Bart has the recipe.
不如你们俩把我扣押
So, how about you hold me hostage...
然后我给你们介绍一下人工啤酒花的乐趣
while I introduce you to the joy of artificial hops?
很高兴看到你又有食用色素了 巴特
Good to see you topped up on the food coloring, Bart.
这飞船你管理的还挺严格
You run a tight ship.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're babbling about.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
那好吧
Okay then.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
那个神器 它告诉你什么了
About the Artifact. What's it telling you?
什么都没告诉我 它甚至都不在这 所以
Hasn't told me anything. It's not even here, so...
它会回来的
It'll come back.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
巴特告诉我的 -我们从没见过
We've never met.
你撒谎
You're lying.
他在撒谎 我以为他不会撒谎呢
He's lying. I thought they couldn't lie?
这就是你的成见了 -艾玛
That's a crude stereotype. - Whoa!
人工智能当然会撒谎
An intelligence can lie.
但目前这情况 是他的记忆出了问题
But in this case, it's his memory.
我的记忆没问题 -不 有问题
My memory's fine. - No, it isn't.
私人人工智能哈
Personal AI, huh?
看来你是量子隧♥道♥局的吧
I'm guessing from the fine folks at QTA?
很高兴见到你 抱歉我冒犯了
Nice to meet you. Sorry if I offended.
看来我们这灯塔上的人脾气可都不太好哈
Well, we got a sour bunch of apples on this beacon, huh?
好吧 好吧 巴特
Uh, okay, okay. Bart!
你说你从没见过我
You're saying you've never met me.
你能证明吗
Can you prove that?
那我要怎么做
And how would I do that?
给你看不存在的证据吗
Show you the non- evidence?
调出10年前24号♥灯塔被炸那天的
Pull up any of your internal cameras from 10 years ago,
内部摄像头
the day Beacon 24 was bombed.
巴特
Bart?
我找不到那天的文档
I can't find that particular file.
再回到更早一点的记忆 巴特 回到我在灯塔上的那个时候
Go back further, Bart, to when I was on the beacon.
我 我不记得
I...I don't recall that.
他的记忆出了问题
His memory is compromised.
我最近成了一起恐怖袭击的受害者
I've recently been the victim of a horrific attack.
还在恢复中 -原来问题出在这啊
I'm still recovering. - Well, there's the problem.
也就意味着他帮不到你
Yeah, which also means he can't help you.
等会 你说你不记得我
Well, hang on. You're saying you don't remember me,
或者我父母 或者任何之前的人
or my parents, or anyone before?
我记得所罗门
I remember Solomon.
所罗门 -所罗门让我变成现在的样子
Solomon. - Solomon made me who I am.
因为他删除了之前你的记忆
By erasing who you were.
你 你帮她父母打了掩护 巴特
You...you helped cover for her parents, Bart.
你保护了他们
You protected them.
我父母把跟这里有关的一切都丢掉了
My parents got rid of everything that tied them to this place.
而你却留了一箱子我们的东西
And you kept a box of our belongings.
很明显 我们对你意义重大
Clearly, we meant something to you.
不
No.
巴特 我们曾是朋友
Bart, we were friends.
是嘛 -是
Were we? - Yeah.
我觉得你说的不对
I think you're wrong.
你比你想象的更了解自己
You know yourself better than you think.
巴特 伙计 你可真是个奇迹
Bart, buddy, you were a wonder!
这是来自被你害的
And this is coming from a guy
关进监狱冰冷10年的人的称赞
that you got thrown in jail for a cold ten.
还有多少人 多少
How many more are there? How many? !
足够对付你了
Enough to handle you! -
钥匙能打开一切对吧
This key opens everything, right?
一会见
See ya around.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个人工智能的记忆你没撒谎
You weren't lying about the memory on this AI.
它被改装了
It's souped.
嘿 快点
Hey. Come on.
我这断了的肋骨都要怪你
I blame you for this cracked rib.
你本来没必要拿着枪杀进来的
You didn't have to come in guns blazing.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表