剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
我不在星团里 我在超光速飞行航道
I wasn't in the cluster, I was in FTL.
我找机会尽快从气泡机里出来
I came out of the Bubble as soon as I could,
然后被迫调头
and I got turned around.
我是个飞行员好吗 最好的飞行员也会出错
I'm a pilot, okay? It happens to the best of us.
最好的 你的脸皮可真够厚的
"Best of us, "that's rich.
我会死的 我没有其它地方可去
I was gonna die, I had nowhere else to go.
没有其它地方可去
Nowhere to go?
在你到达这里之前 经过了84000个恒系
You passed 84, 000 star systems before you got here!
你特么在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
你在撒谎 -是吗
You're lying. - Am I?
看看你的飞行记录 -你想故意扰乱我的思绪
Check your flight data. - You're screwing with me.
不需要我扰乱你 哈兰
Oh, you don't need me for that, Halan.
你就是个精神病
You're a deranged maniac.
你穿越了整个银河平面
You traveled across the galactic plane.
是 因为我不得不如此
Yeah, because I had to!
我开着飞船因为我
I took the Launch because I.
因为我 因为我 请告诉我为什么
"Because I, because I...Please tell me why!
我求你了 你为什么来这
I'm begging you! Why are you here?
因为我没有氧气了
Because I ran out of oxygen! - Oh! Ah.
巴特 给他看看地图
Bart, show him the map.
不 不不不
No... No, no, no.
不 放大 巴特
No. Make it bigger, Bart.
让我们给哈兰看看他到底做了什么
Let's show Halan exactly what he did.
飞行数据显示你从这里开始的
Flight data indicates you began here.
然后走了这条路线
And traveled this route.
一路 到这
AlI the way to here.
你明白了吗
You see my point now?
花了几个月的时间
A trip that took months.
不 -你大老远来这
No. - You traveled all the way here
到底要干嘛
to do what?
就是来折磨我的吗
To torment me?
除非
Unless...
除非你来这是为了那个
Unless that's why you are here.
除非那才是你一直的目标
Unless that's been the goal all along,
来偷走我的发现
to steal my discovery.
怎么会 哈兰 -不不不
How, Halan- No, no, no.
你怎么知道东西在这里的
How did you know it was here, hmm?
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
嗯 -不
Hm? - No.
是我找到的索罗矿
I found Solominium!
每个样本都是我亲手收集的
I collected every single sample by hand!
我不会让你夺走它的
I will not let you take it away from mel
你的研究泡汤了
Well, there goes your research!
巴特
Bart, shh...
跑啊 所罗门 快啊
Run, Solomon. Now!
我在把我的文件下载到伊瓦克里
I'm downloading my files into the Elvac.
所罗门 慢着 伊瓦克已经好了
Solomon, wait, the Elvac is ready!
带我一起走 所罗门
Take me with you. Solomon!
你不想要我的备份吗
Don't you want a copy of me?
拜托
Please!
靠
Shit.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
巴特 跟他说别开黄柏号♥
Bart, tell him not to take the Amboyna.
他不会成功的
He won't make it.
E 巴特
Bart!
巴特 接通所罗门的通讯器 快
Bart, get Solomon on the comms, now.
巴特 我们得阻止他
Bart, we have to stop him!
你阻止不了他的 他逃跑了
You can't stop him. He's escaped.
很快 当局就会知道你做了什么
Soon, the authorities will know what you've done.
你的恐怖统治即将结束
Your reign of terror will be over.
他会缺氧的 你个白♥痴♥
He's gonna run out of oxygen, you idiot.
他会飞去温内克4号♥补给
He'll go to Winnecke 4 and resupply.
他补不到东西的 我给抽干了
No, he can't. I drained it.
我用那里最后一罐氧气把自己射到了灯塔这里
I used the last of the O2 to shoot myself onto the beacon.
你干了什么 -我就没再去补充过
You what? - I never refilled it!
马上接通所罗门的通讯器
Get Solomon on the comms now.
所罗门 掉头
Solomon, turn around.
中止飞行 返回23号♥灯塔
Abort flight and return to Beacon 23.
你氧气含量非常低
Your O2 levels are critically low.
你现在很危险
You're in great danger.
黄柏号♥ 收到了没
Amboyna, do you copy?
中止飞行 返回23号♥灯塔
Abort flight and return to Beacon 23.
他为什么不回答 所罗门
Why won't he answer? Solomon!
我 联♥系♥不到他 他不
I...I can't get him, he's not.
我跟他说了带上我走 我都准备好离开了
I told him to take me, I was ready to go,
可他脑子不清楚
but he wasn't thinking straight.
他 他太怕你了
He was. He was too scared of you.
所罗门说的对 你恶贯满盈
Solomon was right, you are a villain of the highest order.
他的死都归咎于你
His blood is on your hands.
他是个天才 而你则是冷酷无情的人
He was a genius and you're nothing but a cutthroat.
闭嘴吧 巴特
Shut up, Bart.
辉煌的一生就被一个冷血杀手终结了
A brilliant life ended by a remorseless killer!
我也许没有能拿起武器的手
I may not have hands or weapons to put in them,
但我会让你生不如死
but I will make your life a living hell.
就消停会儿吧 巴特 你特么闭嘴
Close your mouth, for once, Bart, just shut the hell up!
这曾是他的最爱之一
This was one of his favorites.
我会永远铭记所罗门
I'|I keep Solomon's memory alive.
每时每刻
Every moment of every day,
都会提醒你所犯下的罪行
you will be reminded of your crimes.
不将你绳之以法
I will not rest
我决不罢休
until you are brought to justice.
我会让你为自己的所作所为付出代价
I will see you pay for what you've done.
你以为能把我关掉是吗
You think you're gonna turn me off?
你需要我
You need me.
你躲不掉我的 哈兰
You can't escape me, Halan.
我就是灯塔
I am Beacon Twenty
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我非常尊重你 哈莫尼
I hold deep respect for you, Harmony,
我认为这个尊重是相互的
respect that I believed was mutual.
我要求恢复某些权限
I require that certain permissions be restored.
巴特 你知道这是不可能的
Bart, you know that's not possible.
这很有必要
It's necessary.
何出此言 -我的评估
Why's that? - My assessment,
相当令人震惊 哈兰
quite an alarming one, is that Halan
不仅不会因为谋杀所罗门而获罪
will now be exonerated not only for the murder of Solomon,
而且也不会被判战争罪
but for war crimes.
再说一次 你对所罗门的痴迷
Once again, your obsession with Solomon
让你对事实视而不见
is blinding you to the facts.
我相当清楚事实是怎么回事
I understand the facts perfectly.
但现在事实被扭曲了
But now they're being perverted.
该事件的数据清晰的表明
The data from the event clearly shows
哈兰的行为无懈可击
that Halan's conduct was unassailable.
造成多人死亡的凶手
A murderer responsible for multiple deaths
是不能在不接受任何惩处的情况下
cannot be allowed to return to the military
被允许返回军队的 -不只是返回 巴特
with no repercussions. - Not just return, Bart.
很有可能哈兰会被宣布为英雄
No, it's entirely possible that Halan could be declared a hero.
你在嘲笑我
You're taunting me.
我要把这个拿去给量子隧♥道♥局看 这是证据
I need to show this to QTA. It's evidence.
可以在军事法庭上当做呈堂证供
It could be used at his court martial.
你一定要让我把信息传出去
You must let me send a message.
如果我让了 你能发誓再也不提所罗门了吗
If I do, do you pinky swear never to mention Solomon again?
你嘲笑我
You mock me.
那就没得谈
Then no deal.
那你呢 哈莫尼
Et tu, Harmony?
这个会帮你证明清白 这是医学证据
This will clear you. It's medical evidence.
都不会发起调查
There won't even be an investigation.
量子隧♥道♥局会处理的
QTA'II see to it.
等等 量子隧♥道♥局吗 -你会得到最好的照顾
Wait, QTA? - You'll get the best care,
他们会联♥系♥军队 -量子隧♥道♥局不就是敌人么
they'll contact the military. - I thought QTA was the enemy.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表