剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
即便是在处理逃兵这件事上
Even with AWOL soldiers.
你是说派了破坏者
Oh, you mean the same people who sent Wreckers,
入侵灯塔 炸了你飞船的那帮人吗
hacked the beacon, blew up your ship?
不用 谢了 我这样挺好的 -那不过是一种说法
No thanks, I'm good. That's one theory.
说真的 如果他们这么对待雇员
Seriously, if that's how they treat their employees,
我不想知道他们会对我做出什么
I don't want to know what they'd do to me.
难道你不想知道你为什么会看到幻象吗
Don't you want to know why you're having visions?
幻象 -是啊
Visions? - Yeah.
你会把这些称为幻想吗
That's what we're calling them?
听起来更像是噩梦
Kinda sound more like nightmares.
是这样 矿石 我的吊坠 你的 噩梦
Listen, the rocks, my pendant, your...bad dreams.
都是有联♥系♥的 我想知道原因
They're all connected. I want to know why.
你不想知道原因吗
Don't you want to know why?
心里话 -对呀
Honestly? - Yeah.
我只想在某个地方迷失掉
I just want to get lost somewhere.
某个有真正大气层的地方
Somewhere with real atmosphere.
有氧气的地方吗 -对
Oxygen? - Yeah.
嗯 白色蓬松的云朵
Yeah! White fluffy clouds.
还会下雨 -下雨
Rain. - Rain!
我只想站在雨里
I just want to stand under the rain.
第一次见你 我以为
You know, when I first met you, I was convinced
你是个神经病
you were a psychopath.
我还以为你是个无辜的星际空间管理局雇员呢
And I was convinced you were an innocent ISA employee.
那现在呢
And now?
现在
Now?
现在啊 我不确定你是谁了
Now, I'm not so sure who you are.
我该去看下灯了
I should check on the lights.
嘿 哈兰 -怎么
Hey, Halan? - Yeah?
不管你想去哪儿 我都能送你过去
Uh, wherever it is you want to go, I'll get you there.
你确定这事儿能由你做主吗
You sure you'll be the one to decide?
我会想办法的
I'lI figure it out.
我会记住你说的话的
I'll hold you to it.
你把灯打开了 -我尽力了
You got the lights on. - As best I can.
生活区下面还是黑灯瞎火的
Everything below the living quarters is still blacked out.
我不能接近重力波广播
I can't go near the GWB.
嘿 你能让阿斯特下来吗
Hey, could you ask Aster to come down?
没问题 我去检查下
Sure. I'll check the breakers
靠泊层的断路器
on the Docking Level first.
巴特 我需要你帮忙
Bart, I could really use your help here.
是的 抱歉 我不能变更
Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to change
你的通讯权限
your communication permissions.
如果你想改变现在的局面
You know, if you tried to participate for a change,
哈兰可能
Halan might- - -
那帮破坏者撕碎了你的灯塔
Those Wreckers tore apart your beacon.
是哈兰和阿斯特
It was Halan and Aster who- -
哈兰没有杀所罗门
Halan did not kill Solomon.
我检查过所罗门事故的数据
I examined the data of Solomon's accident
事实上这是个不可否认的意外
and the fact that it was an accident is undeniable.
好吧 随你怎么歪曲事实
- Okay, distort the facts
不会改变任何事情的
all you want, it's not gonna change anything.
好吧 停
Okay, st- -
既然你现在似乎
Since an offer of help
既不能也不愿提供帮助
seems to be beyond your capability or desire,
那我就跟你说再见了 再见
I'lI say goodbye. Goodbye.
搞什么
What the hell?
您进入此灯塔未经授权
Your entry to this beacon is unauthorized!
注意 您进入此灯塔未经授权
Attention, your entry to this beacon is unauthorized!
注意 您进入此灯塔未经授权
Attention, your entry to this beacon is unauthorized!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 住手 你们俩
Hey! Stop! Both of you!
我说了你俩都住手
I said both of you!
你谁啊 -我为星际空间管理局做事
Who the hell are you? - I work for ISA.
他知道我们为谁做事 科利
Well, he knows who we work for, Coley.
这人谁啊 -哈兰
Who's this guy? - Halan.
你这是非法入侵
You're trespassing.
搞什么 阿斯特 灯塔守护人在哪儿
What the hell, Aster? Where's the Beacon Keeper?
所罗门 他去世了
Solomon? He's gone.
哈莫尼没跟你更新吧
I suppose Harmony didn't update you.
我猜下 你没听进去
Let me guess, you didn't listen?
你也知道我对人工智能的态度
You know how I feel about AI.
他又是谁 -朋友
And who's Halan? - A friend.
肯定很疼吧
Oh, I bet it hurts.
是 你戳当然疼了
Yeah, when you poke at it.
宝儿 这也算是你活该了
Baby. Kinda serves you right.
你是说这是我的错吗
Are you saying this is my fault?
你偷偷摸摸的
Well, you sneak around.
哈莫尼本可以帮你的
Harmony could've helped you with that.
这地方很黑 我以为你碰上麻烦了
The place was dark, I thought you might be in trouble.
哈莫尼会跟你说我没事的
Harmony would have told you I was fine.
太固执了
So stubborn.
要解释下你为什么没汇报吗
You want to explain why you didn't report in?
或者讲讲所罗门和士兵男孩的事
Or say anything about Solomon and Soldier Boy?
任务出现了意想不到的转折
Mission's taken some unexpected turns.
能看出来
I can see that.
我跟你说过哈兰从破坏者手里把我救下来了
I told you Halan saved me from the Wreckers,
那些人 说他们受雇于QTA
who by the way, said they were hired by QTA.
你信了 -是啊 为什么不信
And you believed them? - Yeah. Why not?
因为他们是破坏者 阿斯特
Because they're Wreckers, Aster.
所以呢
So?
你是说你对飞船坠毁的事一无所知
You telling me you know nothing about the crash?
不知道灯塔被侵入了
About the beacon being hacked?
如果你没上报
If you didn't report in,
我又怎么可能知道
then how the hell would I know about it?
要再贴个不 -不了
Do you want another? - No.
峰冠号♥的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about the Crest.
是很可怕
That's horrible.
但我是第一次听说这事
But this is the first I'm hearing about this.
阿斯特 不管这里发生过什么 不管你经历过什么
Aster, whatever happened here, whatever you went through.
都是你自找的
you kind of brought it on yourself.
此话怎讲
How's that?
出任务前你就有预感
You had a hunch about the mission.
是 -你要求
Well, yeah. - You demanded that
派我们来
we be assigned to it.
什么时候我们有自动请缨过
When have we ever demanded a mission?
有道理
Good point.
值得吗
Well, was it worth it?
该死 我们找到宝了
Ah, damn. We struck the mother lode.
这里矿石可不少
That's a lot of rocks.
这个发光的玩意儿 你之前说可能是不存在的
This glowy stuff. You said this might not exist.
发光的玩意儿
The glowy stuff?
理论上 是不该存在
Well, in theory, it shouldn't.
我不在乎 因为你刚帮我们挣到了一大笔奖金
I don't care, because you just earned us a huge bonus.
我们发财了 阿斯特
We're rich, Aster. - Hm.
咱得把这些东西都装上
We need to load all of this stuff up
然后尽快离开灯塔
and get off the beacon as soon as possible.
我去通知哈兰 之前我提过让他跟咱一起走
I'|I let Halan know, cause I offered him a lift.
他知道矿石的事
He knows about the rocks.
他才不在乎这堆矿石呢
He couldn't give a shit about the rocks.
那钱呢 他在乎钱吗
And the money? Does he care about the money?
听着 我说的是会载他一程 不是要分他成
Look, I said we'd give him a lift, not cut him in.
命令是我们要直接回QTA
Orders are we go straight to QTA.
这可由不得你 阿斯特
That's not your call, Aster.
咱发财是因为我
I made us rich.
你替我做决定
You make the call for me.
我考虑下
I'll think about it.
阿斯特 你最好来指挥部一下
Aster, I think you better come up to Command.
有大♥片♥暗物质障碍物正在接近
We got a major dark matter obstruction rolling in.
航道多久会变暗
How long before the lanes go dark?
三小时 那之后就没法飞了
Three hours. After that, we're in a no- fly.
时间不够把所有样品都装上飞船
That's not long enough to get all the samples on board.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表