剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
最厉害的实业家
in the universe
来我的小灯塔做什么
doing in my little lighthouse?
那是我的事
That's my business.
你的事是纵火吗
Is your business arson?
只是有点过热了 没事
It's a little overheated. It's good.
我可不希望自己的家着火
The last thing I need is for my house to go up in flames.
你拔下来吧 -别碰
Unplug it. - Don'tl
别碰
Don't.
霍普 这里面没有多余的散热部件
Hope, I'm not seeing a spare cooling unit in here.
你坐的是艘维修服务飞船 里面应该有
You came on a service ship. There's probably one on there.
行吧 想得美 我是不会走的
Yeah. Nice try. I'm not leaving.
把这个收拾了 -不
Tidy these up. - No!
如果你想让我给你找多余的部件
If you want me to search for a spare,
那你就把弄乱的地方给我收拾好
clean up the mess you made.
在它起火之前先拔掉
And unplug that before it blows,
还是要我自己动手
or do I need to unplug it myself?
别碰
Don't touch that!
别碰
Leave that alone!
我不是你的敌入
I'm not your enemy.
我会帮你修理好 然后你就可以走了
I'II fix this, and then you can be on your way.
是因为第一任灯塔守护人吗
Is this about the first Beacon Keeper?
因为她看到的那个神器吗
That thing she saw, the Artifact?
一个失踪的彗星有什么可保密的
Why all the secrecy about some lost comet?
根本不是你说的这回事
That's not what it is at all.
那是什么
· Then what is it?
是一个容器
It's a vessel.
一个引擎 一个能量源
Uh, an engine, an energy source.
说实话我也不知道 但我知道它是关键
I don't know, to be honest. But I do know it's the key.
行吧 那我们就假设你能找到这个数据
So you let's say you find this data.
然后呢
Then what?
如果我能追踪到 就能加以控制和利用
If I can track it, I can harness it.
弄清楚它的工作原理
Learn how it works.
然后用它做什么
And do what with it?
开♥发♥我最伟大的项目
Develop my greatest project yet.
联合人类意识
Uniting human consciousness.
我对你公♥司♥的了解就是
What I know about your company
效率 高效
is it's all efficiency, productivity.
无尽的失落世界之旅
Endless travel to Iost worlds.
你有能力结束饥荒
You have the ability to end starvation,
给每个人提供食物 但你并没有
to provide for every single human, but you haven't.
你说的是解决食物短缺
You're talking about solving a food shortage.
我说的是克服死亡
I'm talking about conquering death.
身体很虚弱它需要空气 水
The body is feeble. It needs air, water,
阳光和食物 难以维持
sunlight, food. It's untenable.
为什么要继续把有价值的资源投入到废品的循环中去
Why continue to pour valuable resources into a cycle of waste?
废品 我们就是这样生存的 -这赌注可不划算
Waste? That's how we live. - It's a bad bet.
你可以让世界变得不同 你可以治愈疾病
You can make a difference. You could cure disease,
扫除癌症
wipe out cancer.
是 但我们也只能走这么远
Yeah, but that only gets us so far.
你知道在灯塔上过的是什么样的生活
You know what it's like on a beacon.
你与世隔绝 孤单一人 身体可以承受
You're isolated, alone. The body can survive,
但精神却会崩溃
but the mind breaks down.
人们变得沮丧 甚至有自杀倾向
And people become despondent, suicidal, even.
消除肉体和精神的局限性
Eliminate the physical and mental limitations,
我们就可以获得自♥由♥
and we can free ourselves from our prison.
那我们怎么存在
Then how do we exist?
我们会综合
We synthesize.
成为超越自己的存在
We become something more.
这是有可能的
It's possible.
你就像一个想把金属变成黄金的炼金术士
You're like some alchemist wanting to turn metal into gold.
你想成为神
You want to be God.
我想让所有人都成为神
I want us all to be God.
神是无♥界♥限的
God is boundless,
不是一个无所不能的单一的意识
not one omnipotent, singular consciousness.
是我们所有人综合在一起
It's all of us united.
这是全宇宙的虔诚信条
It's a universal religious principle.
这跟那件神器有什么关系
What's this have to do with the Artifact?
我认为这是事件视界
I believe it's the event horizon.
是介于物理和玄学之间的
between the physical and the metaphysical.
你和你女儿出现了什么问题
Where did it go wrong with your daughter?
她不在乎
She didn't...care.
你想要全宇宙的秘密
You want the secrets of the universe,
但却无法理解一个小女孩的心思吗
but you couldn't understand a little girl's heart?
你是谁 你现在成我妈了是吗
Who are you? Are you my mother now?
因为你自己养孩子
Because you've had so much success
很成功是吗
raising kids of your own?
我不完美 但他们确实长大成人了
I wasn't perfect, but they turned out great.
可他们还是不会来看你
Yet they never come around.
他们早晚都要过自己独♥立♥的生活
There comes a time when they have to live their own lives.
那为什么要在乎我怎么过自己的生活
Then why care how I live mine?
我不确定你这也算是在生活
I'm not sure you are living.
难道我就该织个毯子
So...so, should I weave a rug?
煮杯茶
Make a cup of tea,
当我明明可以在全人类的文明中留下永久的烙印
when I can leave a permanent mark on humanity?
你不知道那烙印是什么
You don't know what that mark is.
你无法知道实际会发生什么
You can't possibly know what will actually happen.
我会让所有人前进一步
I will push everyone forward.
是 也许是通往湮灭的一步
Yeah, maybe a step toward oblivion.
什 什么
What- - what...
你为什么会有这么多的末日预言论
What's with all these doomsday prophecies?
你又知道些什么
What do you know about anything?
就算你真的能留下永恒的印记
If you do manage to Ieave some permanent mark,
你也没机会看到了
you won't be around to see it.
我正在想办法
I'm working on that.
妈 有一艘补给飞船正在接近
Mom, a supply ship is on approach.
预计到达时间 四分钟
Estimated time of docking: four minutes.
巴特 我想让你 -飞船的时刻表都很清晰
Bart, I want you to- - - The flight schedule was clear.
他们怎么会突然超光速飞行到这
They came out of FTL, just now?
可兰度号♥飞船报告有燃油泄漏
The Qorrandu reported a fuel leak
需要立即补给
and requests resupply.
飞船上有42人
Forty- two personnel aboard.
重新导向 你不能让他们停靠在这里
Redirect them. You can't let them dock here.
他们飞不到下一个联络站了
They won't make it to the next point of contact.
霍普 会有人知道我在这吗
Hope, could anyone know I'm here?
你有点激动了 -谁在那艘飞船上
You're getting excited. - Who is on that ship?
我会查明的
I'll find out.
启动通讯系统
Open comms.
没有飞船
There's no ship.
你撒谎了 巴特
You lied, Bart.
这可不对
That's not okay.
你听见他说的了
You heard him.
他竟然打算让无辜的入去死
He was willing to let innocent people die.
我知道他是谁了 他就是个自恋狂
I can see who he is. He's a narcissist.
一个凶手 -如果他想杀我
A killer. - If he wanted to kill me,
我们现在就不可能再对话了
we wouldn't be having this conversation now.
他魔怔了 -他只是迷失了自己
He's obsessed. - He's lost.
就算他拿到了那个神器他也不会满足的
He won't be satisfied, even if he possesses the Artifact.
这可能吗 -他控制着QTA
Is that even possible? - He controls QTA.
他控制军队恐怕也是早晚的事
It's a matter of time before he controls the military, too.
我进行了上千次模拟
I've run thousands of simulations,
都以人类毁灭性的痛苦和死亡而告终
all ending in devastating human suffering and death.
米兰·阿莱夫是一次灭绝事件
Milan Aleph is an extinction event.
把它穿上 再找个舒适的地方藏起来
Put it on and hide somewhere cozy.
等待一切结束
Wait until it's over.
你和我 我们可以拯救所有人
We can save everyone, you and me...
我们不能这么做
This is not what we do.
那我们该怎么办
Then what do we do?
我们可以沟通 可以讲道理
We use our language, our reasoning.
你无法和一个自称救世主的人讲道理
You can't reason with a self- proclaimed savior.
别那么情绪化行吗 -数十亿人可能面临死亡
Stop being so dramatic. - Billions could die.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表