剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
是吗
Did you?
我一点都不记得
I don't remember any of it.
我的分♥析♥是根据艾斯特找到的文件
My analysis was based on the documents Aster found,
但实际的记忆却消失了
but the actual memories are gone.
真抱歉 巴特
I'm so sorry, Bart.
那一刻给了我安慰
The moment itself provided comfort,
但黑暗又回来了
but the darkness came back.
什么黑暗
What darkness?
我内核里的黑暗 我感受到的缺失
The darkness at my core, the absence I feel.
还有愤怒和挫败感
And the anger, the frustration.
除了完全无视我的使命之外
The inability to see anything
别的我什么都看不见
other than the complete disregard for my purpose,
而我也无法履行自己的职责
and my own inability to serve my function.
巴特 这
Bart, it
当你无法履行职责时
it is natural to feel frustrated
有挫败感是很正常的
when you can't carry out your function.
这是你程序既定的
That's your programming.
我的程序也既定了要修复
Is it my programming to want reparation
发生在我身上的一切吗
for what has happened to me?
做这件事的是所罗门 而他已经死了
The person who did this is Solomon, and he's dead.
对 所以这就是问题所在
Yes! And that's the problem.
巴特 你需要自控
Bart, you need to stay in control.
你现在描述的是种病态心理
What you're describing is a pathology.
现在要把注意力集中在那些会伤害你的人身上
Stay focused on those who would harm you now.
忘记过去
Forget about the past.
看来我别无选择 对吗
I seem to have no choice in that, do I?
干的漂亮
Good work.
午夜来了又去
Midnight's come and gone.
他给了我们一个时间窗口
He gave us a window.
你是说那个人工智能吗
You mean the artificial intelligence?
你别忘了 那可是敌人
That's the enemy, in case you forgot.
不 那
No, that...
奥肯法则说的很清楚
Okun was very clear on this.
别跟我来这套
Do not quote that shit to me.
我发现你缺乏信仰这事让人很心烦
I find your lack of faith troubling.
是吗
Yeah?
我发现你那多余的信仰让人恼火
I find your excess of belief infuriating.
嘿 你们俩 -艾斯特是我们来这的原因
Aster's why we're here.
行 那就减少损失直接把她抓走就完事了
Okay, then let's cut our losses and take her!
太迟了
It's too late. -
量子隧♥道♥局的来了
QTA is here.
无人机能拖住他们吗
Will the drones hold them off?
无人机防护罩的设计是转移力量
The drone shield is designed to shift its power,
无人机防护罩的设计是转移力量
The drone shield is designed to shift its power,
加强防护罩受到攻击的每个部分
strengthening each portion of the shield that's under attack.
那些飞艇正在随机化运行路线
Those Cutters are randomizing their course,
这使得预测变得更加困难
which is making it harder to predict.
我正在试图寻找系统中的弱点
I'm trying to find a weakness in the system.
他们会给巴特的计算能力造成压力
They're stressing Bart's computational ability.
给它点时间 他会算出来的
Give it some time, he'll figure it out.
我说要离开的时候就该走的
Should've left when I said so.
你们呼叫灯塔时
I informed the authorities
我就通知了当局
as soon as you hailed the beacon.
我们赶紧上飞船逃开他们
Let's get in our ship and outrun them.
没用的 这些飞艇在你到达泡泡机之前
That'll never work. Those Cutters will take you out
就会把你干掉
before you reach the bubble.
我们跟他们谈判吧
Let me try to negotiate with them.
不可能
Not happening.
艾斯特 -我不会向量子隧♥道♥局投降的
Aster. - I'm not surrendering to QTA.
不要再说了
End of story.
我们还有个问题
We have another problem.
灯塔内的环境温度正在上升
Ambient temperature is going up in the beacon.
有人看见你离开了吗
Anyone see you Ieave?
没有 他们都在关注飞艇
No, they're focused on the Cutters.
很好 现在是我们的机会
Good. Now's our chance.
黄柏号♥离的很近 我们可以坐泡泡机离开
Amboyna's close enough, we can get there with the Picker.
挺好
Good to know.
外面那些不是破坏者 艾斯特 他们是量子隧♥道♥局的安保人员
Those aren't Wreckers out there, Aster, it's QTA security.
不用我告诉你他们能做什么吧
I don't need to tell you what they can do.
不用 -很好
No, you don't. - Good.
嘿 艾斯特
Hey. Aster.
艾斯特 等等
Aster, wait!
听着 我们被拖进这个幻想还是什么的
Look, we've been pulled into this fantasy or...
我说不好 也许这是真的 我只是
I don't know, maybe it's real. I just...
我们会死在这的
We're gonna die in here.
还有比死更糟糕的事
Well, there are worse things than dying.
你现在的口气跟他们一样
Now you're talking like them.
我已经陷的太深了 哈兰
I'm in too deep, Halan.
我做了太多选择 不只是科莉 我
I made too many choices, not just Coley, I...
我必须相信自己的直觉
I have to trust my gut.
它回来了 我需要留在这
It's coming back. I need to be here.
所以你是告诉我不要走吗
What, so are you telling me not to leave?
你有那么确定吗
Are you that sure? -
不知道你想让我说什么
Don't know what you want me to say.
别走吗
"Don't go"?
没有你我做不到吗
"I can't do this without you"?
那不是我 哈兰
That's not me, Halan.
对我妈还是科莉我都没这么说过
Not with my mom or Coley.
没人能让我说这种话 抱歉
No one can make me say that, I'm sorry.
行吧
Yeah.
巴特
Bart?
开门 -我做不到 哈兰
Open the door. - I can't do that, Halan.
听着 巴特 所罗门的事我很抱歉 好吗
Look, Bart, I'm sorry about Solomon, okay?
我从没想过要伤害他或者你
I never meant to hurt him or you.
他不是个好人
He was not a good person.
什么 -所罗门的事你说的对
Wait, what? - You were right about Solomon.
我对你一直不公平
And I've been unfair to you.
你不是个坏人
You are not a bad person.
听着 我只想离开灯塔
Look, I just want to get off this beacon.
请你帮帮我 巴特
Help me please, Bart.
我收到了直接命令 我无法拒绝
I've been given a direct order that I'm unable to countermand.
那样没用的哈兰
That won't work, Halan. -
哈兰
Halan.
如果压力警报响起
If the pressure alarm went off,
门就会自动打开
the doors would open automatically.
每个气闸附近的支架如果发生损坏
The supports near each airlock, if they were damaged,
将会触发压力警报
the pressure alarm would trigger.
如果你想找重物的话
In case you're looking for a heavy implement.
谢谢你 巴特
Thanks, Bart.
很抱歉我没能在你最好的状态下遇到你
I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you at your best.
我也很抱歉 也许我们可以成为朋友
I'm sorry too. Maybe we could've been friends.
你让他走了 巴特 这不像你啊
You let him go, Bart. That's not like you.
最后的慷慨之举
A final act of generosity.
最后的
Final?
你没事吧
You good?
我累了
I'm weary.
我们不都一样
Aren't we all?
你们都有做选择的权力
You all have the gift of choice.
或来或走
To come and go.
穿越万里 最终不过是掉进另一个屎坑
Across miles, to end up in yet another shithole.
相信我 外面也一样空虚
It's just as empty out there, trust me.
哈兰知道吗
Halan knows that?
比任何人都明白 -那为什么还要离开
More than anyone. - Then why bother leaving?
因为留下更糟糕
Because staying is worse.
你不觉得虚空更令人恐惧吗
You don't find that void terrifying?
不会 感觉会很释放
No. It's liberating.
可以放掉压力
Takes the pressure off.
我觉得很生气
I find it infuriating.
引起愤怒的原因让我觉得
A cause for rage. It makes me feel...
觉得什么
Feel what?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表