剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
要被困多久
How long are we socked in?
大概四五天吧 很难说准
Four or five days, maybe. Hard to tell.
你才发现这个问题吗
And you just found this out?
反正不用等很多天
It's only a few more days.
或者我们起飞 情况好转前都不用超光速飞行
Or we take off and stay out of FTL until it clears.
我的意见是待在原地
I say we stay put.
给你俩机会熟悉一下
Gives you two a chance to get acquainted.
好好处啊
Play nice.
听起来像是命令
Sounded like an order.
有时候她是会忘记谁才是老大
Sometimes she forgets who's in charge.
你是军人 -是
So, you're military. Yeah.
出过几次任务 -七次
How many tours? - Seven.
厉害 我爸出过五次
Impressive. My father did five.
特别行动 涉密 -很厉害
Special ops. Wet work. - Serious business.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
你为什么会在灯塔上 哈兰
Why are you on the beacon, Halan?
她跟你怎么说的
What did she tell you?
说你飞船没油了
Something about your ship running out of fuel.
在执行特殊任务
A special mission.
一看就是在撒谎
She's usually a much better liar.
嗯 说来话长
Yeah, well, it's a long story.
我们有时间慢慢聊
We've got the time.
咱可以在你飞船上聊
We can talk about it on your ship.
我不确定乐意等那么久再听到
I'm not sure I want to wait that long.
阿斯特坚持不管你想去哪儿 我们都要送你去
Aster insists that we take you wherever you want to go.
对此我非常感谢
Well, I appreciate that.
感觉她很喜欢你啊
She seems quite fond of you.
是 我俩挺处得来的
Yeah. We get along.
她会经常突发奇想
You know, she's had her whims, quite a few.
但那些都不会影响到她工作
But nothing that would interfere with her job.
这点你不必担心
No, you don't have to worry about that.
她不会行差踏错的
Her record's intact.
我们只是战友 仅此而已
We're just foxhole buddies, that's it.
你俩什么情况
What about you two?
我俩关系很好 -关系很好
We're close. - Close.
她跟你说过我是干什么的吗 -我有个想法
Did she tell you what I do? - I think I have an idea.
能不说出来吗
Then you'll keep it in mind?
有必要的时候我会为自己辩护的
Self- defense is my default.
我想知道航道什么时候能畅通
I want to know the minute these lanes clear.
你会知道的
Oh, you will.
你最后都会知道的
Yes, you will.
你好 我叫巴塞洛缪
Hello, my name is Bartholomew.
我对我响应时间的滞后感到抱歉
I apologize for any lag in my response time,
但我经历了不少磨难
but I've been through quite the ordeal,
我的通讯
and my communication- -
不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
我向你保证 我会绝对服从
I assure you there's nothing I'd rather do than comply.
很遗憾 您不是
Unfortunately, you are not an employee
星际空间管理局的雇员
of the Interstellar Space Authority,
这会让你违反
which would make you in violation- -
我天 真够话痨的
Oh, my God, you are a talker.
我就直说吧
You know, I'm gonna make this easy.
照我说的做 不然我就进到你根系统
Do as I ask, or I'll go back into your root systems,
让你永远闭嘴
and I'll silence you for good.
很乐意尽我所能帮助你
I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.
我要你手里所有关于哈兰的资料
I want everything you got on Halan.
您是他朋友还是
Are you friend or- -
我不会问第二遍
I'm not gonna ask again.
我向您保证 我可以告诉您
Oh, I assure you, I can tell you
关于那个杀人狂的一切
all about that murderous madman.
看起来很疼
That looks painful.
实际上感觉不错
Feels good, actually. - Hm.
你朋友接受过作战训练
Your friend has combat training.
所有公♥司♥经理都接受过训练
Well, all company managers do.
她可是全班第一
She finished first in her class.
她管理什么 -人
What does she manage? - People.
还是该干掉她的
Still should have been able to take her out.
尤其是还穿着那套该死的套装的时候
Especially in that goddamn suit.
那套衣服可比你的贵多了
Well, that suit's way more expensive than yours.
她要知道你觉得她很厉害 会受宠若惊的
She'll be flattered you're impressed.
嗯 她跟我说你俩关系很好
Yeah. She told me you two are close.
对 幸好关系好
We are. Be grateful.
你还好吗 看起来压力挺大的
You okay? You look stressed.
我挺好 -确定吗
No, I'm good. Are you sure?
行吧 来这边
AII right, come here.
哪边 -来吧 坐
Come on where? - Come on, have a seat.
不要 不信你
No, mm- mm, don't trust ya.
会很舒服的 好吧 给我点信心
It'll feel good, all right? Have a little faith.
只要不是那种
As long as it's not any of that...
乱七八糟的
nonsense.
不会让你有这种感觉的 请坐
Yeah, I'll spare you the trouble. Have a seat.
不许勒死我 -这可不保证
Do not strangle me. - No promises.
好
AII right.
放松 闭眼
Relax, close your eyes.
怎么样
How's that? - Mmm...
其实还挺不错的
It's pretty good actually.
这样能干嘛
What's that for?
这是个穴位 有助于缓解焦虑
It's a pressure point. Helps relieve anxiety.
感觉不错
Feels good.
都跟你说了
Told you.
科利说她对QTA雇佣破坏者的事一无所知
Coley said she knew nothing about QTA hiring the Wreckers.
但是
But...
她似乎也不是很惊讶
She didn't seem that surprised by it, either.
很舒服 别停
That feels so good, don't stop.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我跟他之间真的没什么
There's nothing going on with me and him.
不然你会跟我说的吧 -当然
You'd tell me, right? Course.
选一边
Pick a side.
你要让我来选
Wow. You're gonna let me choose?
杀过人
Killed someone.
一个破坏者
One of the Wreckers.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这不是我的工作吗
But isn't that my job?
我会拿走你一半薪水的
Well, I'm gonna have to take half your paycheck.
那得先杀了我
You're gonna have to kill me first.
我知道
I know.
还有其他东西
There's something else.
你看见了吗
Do you see it?
嗯 你可以给收起来了
Yeah. You can put that away.
我知道吊坠长什么样
I know what the pendant looks like.
完全一样 -很相像
It's exactly the same. - It's similar.
一模一样
It's identical.
如果你是这么相信的
Look, if that's what you want to believe- -
这肯定意味着什么
I mean, that must mean something.
公♥司♥会查清楚的
I'm sure the company will figure it out.
你不想放弃矿石 对吧
You don't want to give up the rocks, do you?
不想
No.
也没得选 对不对
Don't have a choice, do I?
是的
No, you don't.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你打算什么时候告诉我他擅离职守
When were you gonna tell me he was AWOL?
那个人工智能 巴塞洛缪 很了不起
That AI, Bartholomew. He's a piece of work, that one.
是 他也很烦人
Yeah, he's pretty annoying.
我爸说没有比逃兵更下♥贱♥的了
My father says there's nothing lower than a deserter.
他的经历很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
他肯定是这么跟你说的
I'm sure that's what he told you.
这是事实
Well, that's the truth.
你又是怎么知道的呢
And you know this how?
因为
Because.
不知怎么的 他跟我 心有灵犀
Uh, somehow, we're connected, him and I.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表