剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
你的孩子 他们的孩子
Your boys, their children,
都是某个疯狂的实验素材罢了
all to fund some insane experiment.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do this.
如果我失去你了怎么办 妈妈
· What if I lose you, Mom?
我早晚会死
You will, some day.
不可能永远留在你身边
You know I won't be around forever.
我不愿去想这个问题
I don't like to think about that.
好吧
AlI right.
如果杀一个人这么容易
If it's that easy to kill one person,
那你何妨再杀一个
surely you can kill two.
很简单的道理
Simple math.
如果你要保证他必死无疑
If you want to ensure he doesn't survive,
那就连我也杀了我吧 -我不会这么做的
kill me too. - I won't don't it.
你不动手 那我自己来 我自己去死
If you won't, I will. I'll take myself out.
别这么说 -为什么
Don't say that. - Why not?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true...
那你有责任在身
...you have a duty.
妈妈 求你了 -动手吧
Mom, please...- Do it.
现在就动手
Do it right now.
他加上我
Him and me.
我给你这个许可
I give you permission.
回你的房♥间去吧
Then go to your room.
那艘船是怎么回事
What happened with the ship?
这是个陷阱 巴特
It was a ruse. Bart.
他认为你要进行种族灭绝
He thinks you're going to commit genocide.
他打算切断氧气
He wants to cut the oxygen.
这是我自己的人工智能吗
My own AI?
我们得马上把他关闭
We need to disable him right away.
不 他不会那么做了
No, he won't do it.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我说除非把我也杀了
Because I told him he'd have to take me, too.
你又何必这样呢
Why would you do that?
因为我相信人值得有第二次机会
Because I believe in second chances.
别再执迷不悟了
Stop chasing this thing.
我做不到
I can't.
看看你自己变成了什么样
Look what it's doing to you.
我很感激你的同情
I appreciate your compassion.
你真的愿意为我牺牲自己吗
You'd really sacrifice yourself for me?
还愿意牺牲我的原则
And my principles.
你不可能永远待在灯塔上的
You can't stay on a beacon forever, you know.
谁说要永远了
Who needs forever?
我能给你个 使命吗
Can I offer you......a purpose?
谁在救谁啊
Who's saving who?
也许是我们在拯救彼此
Maybe we're saving each other.
我不需要拯救
I don't need saving.
那你来在这儿干什么
Well, what are you doing here?
你在暗物质的包围下引导飞船
You know You're directing ships around dark matter?
我要成为黑暗中的
Being a light
一盏明灯
in the dark.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我们可以一起研究这件神器
We can study it together, the Artifact.
你可以让我不走向歧途 让我别发疯
You can keep me on track and...and in check.
你的提议很诱人
That's quite an offer.
让我把自己的一生抛在脑后
For me to leave my whole life behind.
你的手工艺品 你的茶都带上吧
Your...Your crafts? Your tea? Bring it all with you.
不行 我得陪着孩子们
No. I need to be here for my boys.
我不能放弃
I can't give that up.
尤其不能为了我自己都不确定的信念放弃一切
Especially for something I'm not sure I believe in.
带上你的孩子们
- Bring your boys...
我知道自己的处理方式错了
I- - I know I handled this all wrong.
但我向你保证 我的初衷是无私的
But I promise you, my intentions are pure.
不如你留在这里
Stay here instead.
和你一起吗 -是的
With you? - Yes.
还有巴特
And Bart.
像一家人那样
Like a family.
他听我的 你会很安全
He listens to me. You'd be safe.
请留下来吧
Please stay.
我配不上这美好
That's more than I deserve.
巴特 不要
Bart, no!
住手 巴特
No, Bartl
巴特 住手
Bart, stop it!
住手
Stop it!
巴特 停下 给我住手
Bart...Stop this! Stop it!
住手
Stop this!
米兰 坚持一下
Milan, hold on.
巴特
Bart!
该死
Shit!
我看到了
I see it.
什么
What?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
马上打开
Open this this instant!
马上打开这该死的门
Open the goddamn door now!
你这样会杀了他的
You're killing him.
你以后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
不 不 这是不对的
No! No, it's wrong.
快结束了
It's almost over.
你不能这样 请你住手吧
You can't...Please, stop.
霍普
Hope.
动手吧
Do it now.
现在吗
Now?
到时候了吗
Is it time?
是的
Yes!
米兰
Milan?
巴特
Bart.
看你做了什么啊
What did you do?
他死了吗
Is he gone?
对不起 霍普
I'm sorry, Hope.
不 该说对不起的是我
No, I'm sorry.
他迷失了方向
He lost his way.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我们可以回到过去的样子
We can go back to how it was.
你是 要惩罚我吗
Are you...Are you going to punish me?
你养大的是一个好孩子
You raised a good boy.
你是 在找钥匙吗
You're...looking for your key?
他拿走了
He took it.
一定是和他一起被丢到外面了
It...must've gotten out with him.
妈妈 我们能谈谈吗
Mom? Can we talk?
我已经准备好了
I've collected myself.
妈妈 你为什么生我的气
Mom? Why are you mad at me?
妈妈
Mom?
求你了
Please.
跟我说话吧
Talk to me.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我必须这么做
I had to.
才能拯救我们
To save us.
我们本有个幸福的家庭
We had a......happy home.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你带来了死亡
You brought death in.
在这种地方 我们怎么可能再幸福起来
How can we ever be happy here again?
会的
We will.
不要伤害自己
Don't hurt yourself.
你诅咒了我们
You cursed us.
这个地方有了冤魂
This house is haunted.
不 我只是 -你是个杀人犯
No, I only- - You're a murderer.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,
我从现在开始会乖的 我保证
I'||- - I'||be good from now on, I promise.
道歉不过是杯水车薪 于事无补
Apologies are raindrops on the sea of fate.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表