剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
够了
AII right, enough.
这个所罗门可真是个人物啊
This Solomon guy's a piece of work.
的确 但他却没撒谎
True. But not a liar.
所罗门的化学分♥析♥证实了你的直觉
Solomon's chemical analysis confirms your intuition.
这是种未知元素
The element is unknown.
我说的对吧 -你是那么跟我们说的
Didn't I tell you I was right? - Ah, you told us.
科里说这就是浪费时间 但我知道自己没错
Mm, Coley said it was a waste of time, but I knew I was right.
这真是个大胆的举动 阿斯特尔 你押对宝了
It was a bold move, Aster. Your gamble paid off.
不算是 还没有
Well, not yet, it hasn't.
我还需要多做些分♥析♥
I've still got more analysis to do.
我们只有两个样品对吧 -对
And we got, what, two samples? - Correct.
这几年他去了多少趟
And he took how many trips over the years, 100?
9年里他去了172趟
One hundred seventy- two trips over nine years.
所罗门非常有安全意识
Solomon was very security conscious.
他采取了一切预防措施来保护他的发现
He took every precaution to protect his discoveries,
甚至对我都有所隐瞒 -是啊 我知道
even hiding them from me. - Yeah, I know.
只是这让我的工作更为困难了
It just makes my job more difficult.
如果所罗门还活着
Oh, this...this never would have happened
这一切都不会发生
if Solomon were still alive.
他本来为你把硅酸盐精心排列好了
He would have had the silicate beautifully arrayed for you.
可是之后却被残忍♥杀害了
But then he was horrifically murdered.
真是悲剧啊
Hm, tragic loss.
这本该是所罗门人生中最伟大的一天
This should've been the greatest day of Solomon's life.
可他却走了 成为了残忍♥谋杀的受害人
Instead, he's gone, victim of a brutal homicide.
我不能 -你可以 而且你也做到了
I cannot- - - You can, and you have.
很多次
Numerous times.
你听见他怎么叫你了吗 巴特
Did you hear what he called you, Bart?
星际空间管理局官员的出现至少是一种安慰
The presence of an ISA official is at least some solace.
你觉得哈兰会被执行死刑吗
Do you think Halan will be executed?
他的罪行绝对符合预谋
His crimes certainly meet the criteria for malice
恶意伤害的标准 -我不知道
and forethought. - I don't know.
巴特 我们需要点私人空间 你能再帮我扫描一遍灯塔吗
Bart, we need some privacy. Would you scan the beacon again?
这里能找到样品的也只有你了
If anyone can find the silicate samples, it's you.
能全力协助星际空间管理局
It's my honor to assist
是我的荣幸
the Interstellar Space Authority in any capacity.
谢谢 他与世隔绝太久了
Thank you. He's been isolated too long.
他的人际交往技巧
His interpersonal skills are- -
稍等 量子数据包到了
Hold, please. Quantum data packet arriving.
接应艇有消息了吗 -对
Word from a cutter? - Yeah.
撤离小组在路上了
Extraction team is en route.
预估到达时间 35到40小时
Estimated arrival, 35 to 40 hours.
谁会不喜欢酱油呢
Who doesn't like soy sauce?
我发现你没吃东西
Noticed you weren't eating.
怎么 你还怕我饿瘦了吗
What, are you worried I'm gonna waste away?
你打算关我多久
How long you planning on keeping me in here?
等接应艇到达吧
Til my transport gets here.
什么时候到 -很快
And when's that? - Soon enough.
你没必要把我关起来啊
You don't have to keep me locked up.
你是个擅离职守的飞行员 还杀了个灯塔守护者
You're an AWOL pilot who killed a Beacon Keeper- -
我没杀所罗门
I didn't kill Solomon!
天
God!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以前不会发这么大脾气的
I used to be better at this.
阿斯特尔 我需要离开这里
Aster, I need to get outta here.
我不会让你离开气闸舱的
I'm not letting you out of the Airlock.
我不是说气闸舱 我说的是灯塔
No, not the Airlock, off the beacon.
让我开走采矿艇 我会立刻消失在你眼前
Let me take the Picker, I'lI disappear, and you'll never
包你以后都见不到我 -不可能
have to deal with me again. - Not happening.
就说我跑了 说我把你打倒了
Just say I escaped, I overpowered you.
不会有人怪你的
No one would blame you.
你还好吗
You okay?
哈兰 你还好吗
Halan, you okay?
不不 我有事
No, no, I'm not okay.
我不能让星际空间管理局的人看到
I can't be here when your ISA buddies show up.
听着 我
Look, I
我来这是要跟你谈谈 了解下情况的
I came down here to talk to you, to understand.
我可以帮你说点好话
I can put in a good word for you.
你难道不明白吗 我就是个逃兵
Don't you get it? I'm a deserter.
你可以帮我找到所罗门收集的样品
You help me find the samples Solomon collected.
哈兰
Halan?
哈兰 看着我
Halan, look at me.
你需要他的石头
You need his rocks.
是 你知道它们在哪吗
Yeah. Do you know where they are?
中士 -哈兰
Sarge? - Halan?
哈兰 看着我
Halan, look at me.
他有点不对头 哈莫尼
There's something wrong with him, Harmony.
他有幻听
He was hearing voices.
还有幻觉 好像把他吓坏了
Saw something that scared him.
他的心跳加速 但是呼吸变浅
His heart rate's elevated, but respirations are low.
有种士兵会患的病叫什么来着
What's that condition soldiers get?
有幻觉 头痛
Hallucinations, headaches?
创伤后应激障碍
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
创伤后应激障碍已经从部队服务中取消了
PTSD has been eliminated from the service branches.
最后一个有记载的案例是在73年前
The last documented case was 73 years ago.
因为他们每次行动后都会吃药
Because they gave them pharma after every mission.
哈莫尼 -正在打印
Harmony? - Printing now.
我非常反对这项计划
I object very strongly to this plan.
你的反对意见我收到了
Objection noted.
哈兰是个肆无忌惮的人 任何背信弃义的事他都做的出来
Halan is without scruples, he is capable of any treachery.
这就是他的策略 他演戏呢
This is a ruse, an act.
他没那么大本事装假
He's not a good enough liar for this to be an act.
进去风险太大
To enter is too great a risk.
哈莫尼
Harmony?
如果我死了
In the event of my demise,
请在报告中强调 巴特警告过我
please emphasize in the report that Bart warned me.
好的
Will do.
给你拿了点东西
Brought you something.
不吃 -吃了吧
I'|| pass. - Just take it.
这可以帮你解决幻听还有幻觉的问题
It's gonna help with the noises, and the throwing things.
巴特
Bart?
开门
Open the door.
哈莫尼 让巴特开门
Harmony, get Bart to open the door.
他不回应
He's not responding.
你没想到吧
You weren't expecting that, were you?
在部队里 我们管这叫战术错误
In the service, that's what we call a tactical error.
是嘛
Really?
因为从我的角度来看 这叫做同情心
Because from where I'm standing, it's called compassion.
行吧
Yeah.
你有创伤后应激障碍
Look, you have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
因为你擅离职守 所以就没办法再吃药
That's the dose you missed when you went AWOL.
怎么 你说我就要信吗
So what, I should just believe you?
你觉得我愿意来这扮演医务人员吗
What, you think I want to be down here playing medic?
你拿的东西谁知道是什么
Those prints could be anything.
有可能吃了会精神紧张
They could leave me catatonic.
也有可能让你感觉舒服些
Or they could make you feel better.
双赢
It's a win- win.
你一定非常需要哪些石头吧
You must really need those rocks.
冒着巨大的风险回到这里
It was a big risk coming back in here.
不算是吧
Not really.
我回来是因为我知道孤单一人是什么感受
I came back here because I know what it's like to be alone.
日复一日 只有自己
Completely alone, day after day.
被停职可不算数
Being in suspension doesn't count.
好吧 那在91区的货港
AII right, how about 74 days in quarantine, awake,
清醒状态下隔离74天算不算
in a cargo port in Sector 91?
我曾经在一个遥远的系外行星上
I was way out on an exoplanet,
评估一处潜在的矿脉
evaluating a potential mine.
星际空间管理局说我回来之前必须被隔离
ISA said I had to quarantine before I came back in.
货港是唯一能容纳我的地方
The cargo port was the only place that would take me.
那又怎样 你的港务长不喜欢你吗
So what, your Harbor Master didn't like you?
那些设施里早就没有港务长了
No more Harbor Masters in those facilities.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表