剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
我 很困惑
I'm...confused.
听听我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
试着让自己适应环境 ,
Try to orient yourself.
哈莫妮 -我又失去他了
- Harmony? - I've lost him again.
你能听到我吗 -是你吗
Can you hear me? - Is that you?
巴塞洛缪 -怎么了
Bartholomew! - What's happening?
一切都乱套了 -你的系统被黑了
Everything is out of order. - Your system was hacked.
一切都乱套了 -你的系统被黑了
Everything is out of order. - Your system was hacked.
你的短期记忆又被重新组合起来了
Your short- term memory is putting itself together again.
醒来
Wake up.
xb 醒来
Wake up.
是的 当然 现在一切都说得通了
Yes, of course. Now it all makes sense.
在灯塔上的事
Were events aboard the beacon
得到了圆♥满♥的解决吗
resolved in a satisfactory manner?
他们 被解决了
They were...resolved.
你醒了
You're back.
是啊
I am.
是你做的吗
You did that?
抱歉 我没能帮上你
Sorry I wasn't there for you.
你醒不醒的其实没关系
You didn't have to come back at all.
我当然得醒 -不 我…
Of course I did. - No, I- I
只是履行我的承诺
upheld my end of the bargain.
你什么都不欠我的
You didn't owe me anything.
我从没想过要离开
I never wanted to leave.
你脑子还不清醒
That's the derma talking.
不
No.
我做不到
I can't do this.
什么
What?
我不想一个人了
I can't be alone.
我再也不想一个人了
I can't be alone anymore.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表