剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
那样 那样不安全 帕西姆
That's...that's not safe, Parsim!
好了 宝贝儿 拜托
Okay, honey Please.
好了 宝贝儿 听着
Okay. Sweetheart, listen.
我需要你从那下来 好吗
I need you to come down from there, okay?
你能 -不
Can you just please No!
帕西姆
Parsim!
好吧
Okay. -
拿东西让她生病了
That thing is making her sick.
她之前不会这样的 法鲁特
She wasn't like this before, Farut.
我们得离开这 -我们本来就要离开的 -记得吗
We need to Ieave. - We are leaving, remember?
不是四个月之后而是现在
Not in four months. Now.
我不能让补给船速度变快
I can't make the supply ship get here any faster.
那就换个别的飞船
Then find someone else.
给氢气站发个消息
Send a message to the hydrogen station
告诉他们我们可以给钱
to tell them that we'll pay. - The only people
我们只能找到走私者或破坏者来做这事
we're going to get that way are smugglers or wreckers.
那就去找他们 -听听你说的话啊
Then that's what we get. - Listen to yourself.
我们还要给她服用多少次镇静剂
How many times have we had to sedate her?
她这样根本撑不过4个月
She is not gonna make it another four months!
我们会被控玩忽职守的
We will be charged with dereliction of duty.
我不在乎 -你不在乎
I don't care. - You don't care?
到那时别说为星际空间管理局工作了 谁都不会要我们的
We'll never work for ISA, or for anyone for that matter.
我们会成为逃犯
We'll be fugitives!
塞克勒8号♥你就不用想了
And you can forget about Seklir 8.
能给人钱送我们去墨涅俄斯就算幸运了
We'd be lucky to bribe our way to Menelaus.
这是你想要的未来吗 我们的
Is that what you want? For us?
还有她的
For her?
只有几个月
It's only a few months.
我们可以撑过去的
We can get through this.
你居然为了他们撒谎
You lied for those people.
我不知道人工智能还会撒谎呢
I didn't know AI could do that.
当然 我是有程序的
I have programming, of course,
但是我会被其他人影响 并且从我的经验中学习
but I'm affected by others, and Iearn from my experiences,
包括和你相处的经验
including this experience with you.
同样 我观察到格蕾莎竭尽所能
Likewise, I've observed Grisha doing everything she could
阻止帕西姆接近那个非自然物体
to keep Parsim from the Artifact.
她很担心
She was concerned.
担心它会影响到她女儿
afraid of its effect on her daughter...
因为帕西姆的行为变得越来越古怪了
as Parsim's behavior became ever more erratic.
别去窗户那了 帕西姆
Don't worry about the window, Parsim.
来啊 跟我一起玩游戏吧
Come! Play a game with me!
谁想躲起来
Who wants to hide? -
我准备要找了
I'm ready to seek!
快来吧 我敢说这里还有很多地方可以藏
Come on, I'm sure there's plenty of places
只是我们之前还没试过
we haven't found to hide yet.
帕西姆
Parsim?
帕西姆
Parsim!
虽然详细描述阿芙隆博士
Though the reports detailing
精神衰退的报告是保密的
Doctor Avalon's mental decline were classified.
格蕾莎还是想办法找到了
Grisha found her way to them.
你不觉得这事很重要吗
You didn't think this was important?
我已经提醒过你我所有的担心了
I alerted you to all my concerns.
反复出现幻觉 试图离开灯塔
Repeated hallucinations, attempting to Ieave the beacon.
根据你的安全许可等级 我已经把一切可能的事都告诉你了
I told you everything possible given your security clearance.
我才不在乎什么安全许可
I don't care about security clearance!
她是我女儿
She is my daughter!
不许再隐瞒了 -对不起 格蕾莎
No more secrets! - I'm sorry, Grisha.
法鲁特彻底陷入了
Farut was completely absorbed
那个物体可能是外星生命的
in the possibility that the Artifact
想法之中
was evidence of alien life.
他研读了阿芙隆的笔记
He perused Avalon's notes.
读了一遍又一遍
Over and over again, he read them,
还加入了自己的计算
adding his own calculations.
他没有注意到情况已经恶化了
He failed to notice that the situation was deteriorating.
帕西姆
Parsim?
帕西姆 是你干的吗
Parsim? Did you do that?
帕西姆
Whoa, Parsim!
帕西姆
Parsim?
帕西姆
Parsim!
好吧
Okay.
那个东西
That thing...
它想要她 我知道 它想带走她
It wants her, I know it. It's trying to take her.
你在说什么 那个东西是活的吗
What are you talking about? That thing is alive?
我不知道它是什么 但是
I don't know what it is, but...
是有知觉的吗 -我觉得是
It's sentient? - I think so.
那不可能 -不 是真的
That's not possible. - Oh no, it's true.
而且她还在跟它交流
And she can communicate with it.
你别把她卷进去
You leave her out of this.
你看不到这是个机会吗
Don't you see what an opportunity this is?
这就是天赋啊 -我是不会让你
What a gift! I am not going to let you
利用我们的女儿做诱饵的 -别傻了
use our daughter as bait. - Don't be a fool.
这事比我们本身重要的多
This is bigger than any of us.
我从没见过那个非自然物体
I never saw the Artifact,
但我眼看着神器现形
but I saw the relics come into existence.
在那一刻 一切都变了
In that moment, everything changed.
我之前感知不到的现在能看到了
What I couldn't perceive was now visible.
还有什么我没有意识到的
What else had I failed to perceive
会在时间的流逝中显现出来呢
that would reveal itself in the sweep of time?
等会
Hold on!
等一下 你是告诉我说
Wait a minute. You're telling me
他们炸了那个非自然物体吗
they blew up the Artifact?
他们发现了外星物体 然后就直接给毁了吗
They found an alien Artifact, and they just destroyed it?
他们有自己的理由
They had their reasons.
而且正如你所说 人们似乎特别喜欢炸东西
And people seem to be willing to blow things up, as you said.
你不知道它对那个小姑娘说了什么
And you don't know what it said to the little girl?
就算它跟她沟通了什么
If it communicated anything to her,
她也没有告诉我
she did not relay it to me.
也许她年纪太小还无法理解那些信息
Probably too young to understand the message.
或者根本就没有信息
Or there was no message.
你有想过这一点吗
Are you open- minded enough to consider that?
谁想要躲起来
Who wants to hide?
我准备好找了
I'm ready to seek!
它在跟她进行沟通
It was communicating with her.
它在伤害她 -可现在它没了
It was hurting her. And now it's gone.
你还真是痴迷于它是外星生物这个想法
You are so in love with the idea of first contact.
你想了解宇宙的所有秘密是吗
You want to Iearn all the secrets of the universe.
星际空间管理局现在就要来了 格蕾莎 而且不需要几个月
ISA is coming now, Grisha, and it won't be months.
你发射了无人机的那一刻
The moment that you fired that drone.
我知道
I know.
这会跟随我们 我们所有人 我们余下后半生
This will follow us, all of us, for the rest of our lives.
如果她出事了呢 那又如何
And if something had happened to her, what then?
我们的生命又有什么意义
Would our lives even mean anything?
你的生命对我来说将毫无意义
Yours would no longer mean anything to me.
因为帕西姆的年龄
Because of Parsim's age,
我知道她肯定不会记得
I knew she would fail to form lasting memories
她在灯塔上的生活
of her time aboard the beacon.
我其实蛮希望
I suppose there was some wish on my part
她能别彻底把我给忘了
that she would not forget me entirely.
尽管这听上去很傻
As silly as that sounds.
帕西姆
Parsim?
特别专送
Special delivery!
谢谢你 巴特
Thank you, Bart.
很贴心
That was very thoughtful.
这是你父亲和我送你的礼物
This is a gift from your father and me.
是个新名字
It's a new name.
我们现在都有新名字了
We've all got one now.
所以 无论最后他们去了哪个殖民地
So, whatever colony they ended up on,
现在都可能已经塌陷了
it's probably collapsed by now.
是的 这种可能性可能比她死了的可能性还大
Yes, the odds are better than even that she died.
但那 那就是问题所在
But that...that's the problem.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表