剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
你跟着他
You stick with him.
哈莫妮 你能做点什么吗 -给我点时间
Harmony, can you do anything? - Just give me a second.
他们其中一个有仿生界面
One of them has a biomimetic interface
还控制住了巴特
and has contained Bart, somehow.
把他锁在了自己的记忆里
Locked him inside his own memory.
但内部舱门依然在我们控制之下
But we still have control of the internal hatches,
自主功能有防火墙保护
and autonomic functions are firewalled,
不至于被他们扼住喉咙 -你能找到哈兰吗
so they can't choke us off. - Can you locate Halan?
找不到
No.
他们黑掉了所有的内部传感器
They've commandeered all the internal sensors.
但从最后状态来看 你最好
But based on that last statement, you should- -
我最好做好战斗准备 -是的
I should arm myself, yeah? - Yeah.
哥们 退后
Hey, man, back up.
我说退后
I said back up!
他在哪里
Where is he?
我还查到了别的
I got something else.
帖木儿·昂地 被开除了军籍
Timur Ondi. Dishonorable discharge.
一大长串的违纪行为
Numerous infractions. There's a whole list.
我早说让你跟着他
I told you to stick with him!
小杂碎
Little chickenshit!
嘿 老斗 放开他
Hey, Battle! Leave him alonel
不然呢
Or what?
各种暴♥力♥犯罪 罄竹难书
There's a long list of violent offenses.
但这些信息没用 你能再找到别的吗
Yeah, it doesn't help me at all. Can you find something else?
好的
Sure.
我好像找到他了 -奇克 快过来
Think I found him. - Chick, get over here!
来看看 你保证爱看
Come on, come on. You're gonna like this.
好好观摩一下
Watch and learn.
该死 艾斯特
God dammit, Aster.
放开我
Get off me!
住手 马上停手
Stop it! Stop it right now!
住手 不然你会害死我们俩
Stop it or you're gonna get us both killed.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
哈莫妮 我起身之后 你能干扰
Harmony, when I get up, can you scramble the feeds
生活区的信♥号♥♥吗 -哈莫妮 你能做到吗
from the Living Quarters? - Harmony, can you manage that?
试试看吧
I guess we'll find out, won't we?
放开我
Get off me.
什么鬼
The hell?
把他的画面找回来 -我在试了
Get him on comms! - I'm working on it.
现在安全了
AII clear.
你真可恶 -你又期望我能怎么做
Damn you. - What'd you expect?
我以为你想杀了我
I thought you were trying to kill me.
我从没想杀你 -我也不需要被拯救
I never tried to kill you! - I don't need saving, either!
我不是想救你 要不是我努力自救
I'm not trying to save you! You being alive
你早就死了
is just the result of me saving my own ass.
抱歉锤了你蛋蛋 -我也是
- Sorry about your nuts. - Yeah, me too.
要抹点软膏吗 -那就太好了
Do you want a derma? - That'd be nice.
但我们用完了
Well, we've run out.
艾斯特 我发现了有趣信息
Aster, I got something interesting.
罗简·卡内蒂博士埃劳殖民地的公平部长
Dr. Rojan Kaneddy, Minister of Equity, Elau Colony.
播放视频
Play the video.
这满目的疮痍是偏远的埃劳殖民地
These scenes of destruction are all that remain
在西格玛系中的仅存景象
of the remote colony of Elau in the Signa System.
在AX- 129灯塔臂发生灾难性故障后
After the disastrous malfunction of the AX 129 beacon arm,
超光速货轮已经年多无法给埃劳星
FTL freighters were unable to resupply Elau
提供补给
for over a year.
幸存者描述了六百万人口是如何
Survivors describe how the population of six million
面临着饥饿 抢劫和不断扩大内乱
faced starvation, looting and widespread civil unrest.
埃劳星上的事件再次印证了30年前墨涅劳斯殖民地的情况
The events on Elau mirrored those of the colony of Menelaus
并突出了外环殖民地的持续危险
30 years ago and highlights the continuing danger
因为这些定居点
of colonizing the outer rings
依赖定期的补给
where settlements depend upon regular resupply.
想办法联♥系♥她 -我会尽力的
Find a way to contact her. - I'll try.
哈莫妮 打开舱门 -为什么
Harmony, open the hatch. - Why would I do that?
下一层有武器 -所以呢
I got weapons one level down. - So?
所以 我们至少应该试着合作一下吧
So, don't you think we should at least try and cooperate?
没有什么我们 因为我不信任你
Well, there is no"we", 'cause I don't trust you.
你有这种感觉啊 恰好我也不信任你
Oh, that feeling? I got that, too.
但是我们现在没有太多的选择 不是吗
But we don't have much of a choice now, do we?
确实 哈莫妮
No. Harm?
你确定吗 -是的
You sure? - Yup.
情况不妙啊
Well, this is concerning.
他是军人 他不会惹我的
He's military, he's not gonna cross me.
他被关一个灯塔上 所以他是退伍军人
He's locked up on a beacon, so he's ex- military.
我也是
So am I.
这就是你的观点吗 部长
Or is that your point, Minister?
你无法相信一个被踢出系统的人吗
You can't trust someone who got kicked out of the system, hmm?
来吧
Come on.
武器在哪里
Where's the weapon?
你会看到的
You'll see.
怎么 你还带了换洗衣服和大块电池吗
What, you brought a change of clothes and a massive battery?
便携式充电器
Portable charger.
你就是武器
You're the weapon.
他们给你植入了
You have implants.
脑干 脊柱 有多少
Brain stem, spinal column. How many?
不确定 我一入伍就开始植入了
Not sure. It starts when you enlist.
你待得越久
The longer you stay.
我待了很久 也许太久了
And I stayed long. Maybe too long.
所以你是飞行员
So you're a pilot?
打开
Open up!
如果我们闯入灯塔时被发现
We get caught breaking onto a beacon,
那妥妥的是无期徒刑
that is a life sentence.
是吗 -是的
Is that so? - Yes.
我有些情报要告诉你 部长
Well, I got some intel for you, Minister.
没人会在乎了
Nobody gives a shit anymore.
你居然还没想明白
Surprised you haven't figured that out yet.
他给我们设陷井
Hey, he is setting us up.
现在回到那艘船上还不晚
It's not too late to go back to that ship- -
把你的嘴
Shut.
闭上
the hell up!
你是要给我演讲吗 部长
Are you gonna give me a speech now, Minister?
不
No.
她不会
She's not.
这才是正确答案
That's the right answer.
聪明的小子
Smart boy.
我一直想要这玩意儿
Oh, I've always wanted one of these.
纳米粒子刀
Nano- blade.
我们得打开剩下的舱门
We need to open up the rest of the hatches.
这可不是个好主意
That isn't a good idea.
这就是你的计划吗 把他们分开 -是的 这就是我的计划
- That's your plan, split'em up? - Yeah, that's the plan.
照做 哈莫妮 -好的
Do it, Harmony. - Okay.
啊 快看看啊
Ah, look at that!
做得好
Nicely done.
那不是我做的
It wasn't me.
一定是他
Must have been him.
现在你懂了吧 部长
Now, you see, Minister?
你得学会信任别人
You gotta learn how to trust people.
你 守住这里 -是 长官
You, take the point. - Yes, sir.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 为什么先派他去
Hang on! Why send him first?
他懂的
He knows.
告诉她 孩子
Tell her, kid.
因为我做不好其他的事
Cause I can't do the other thing.
他还是个孩子 -见见血就不是了
He's a child. - Until he spills red,
他只是个炮灰
he's expendable.
规矩 部长 你知道的规矩的
Rules, Minister, you know about those.
安全
Clear.
他们来了
Here they come.
安全
Clear.
嘿 奇克 把枪放下
Hey, Chick, put the gun down.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表