剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
摄像头没有捕捉到任何东西
The cameras captured nothing.
你确定那不是光线的错觉吗
Are you certain it wasn't a trick of the light?
不是 根本就不是光 或者
No, it wasn't the light, or a reflection.
我的传感器不可能检测不到物体
It's impossible that my sensors would fail to detect an object.
这就是我想说的 巴特 这就是矛盾所在
Well, that's my point, Bart. There's some discrepancy here.
好吧 天线看上去没问题 启动吧
Okay, the antenna looks great. Fire it up.
阿芙隆开始出现幻觉
Avalon started having visions.
她随后会给我进行详细的描述
She would then describe them in great detail.
我知道她如实反映了自己的经历
I knew she was relating her experiences truthfully,
这让我更为担心
which concerned me even more.
巴特 太吵了
Bart! That is so Ioud!
抱歉 藻类槽中的PH值较低
I'm sorry. The pH in the algae vats is low.
我不知道还能如何引起你的注意
I didn't know how else to get your attention.
就不能等会吗 我又看到了
It couldn't wait? I saw it again.
博士 你已经在穹顶舱停留27小时了
Doctor, you've been in the Cupola for 27 hours.
你已经是玩忽职守了
You've been neglecting your duties.
这个更为重要
This is more important.
你有想过这种现象
Have you considered the possibility
只是一种错觉吗
that the phenomenon is a hallucination?
这是最有可能的解释了
It is the most likely explanation.
当那个物体出现时 你看到了什么
When the object appears, what do you see?
什么都没有 博士
Nothing, Doctor.
但什么都没有对你来说又是什么呢
But what does"nothing" look like to you?
她的问题困扰着我
Her question occupied me.
宇宙的每一微米都是可探测的
Every micron of space is detectable.
背景辐射 无线电波 甚至是暗物质
Background radiation, radio waves, even dark matter,
几乎总是有数据需要记录
there's almost always data to record.
但原子很小 太空不断膨胀
But atoms are small, and space constantly expands.
在一些微小的区域 什么都没有
There will be tiny areas where"nothing"
就是唯一准确的读数
is the only accurate reading.
然而 这些空白点应该是随机的
However, those empty spots should be truly random.
接连几天 她一直守在窗户旁
For days, she stayed by the windows
等着它再次出现
waiting for it to reappear.
巴特
Bart?
在呢 阿芙隆
Yes, Avalon?
调整所有传感器的方向来跟随我的视线
Orient all your sensors to follow my line of sight!
是 博士
Yes, Doctor.
你读到什么了吗
What are you reading?
与你视线相对应的区域
The area corresponding to your line of sight
检测到消极空间
is detecting negative space.
继续跟踪 记录所有坐标
Keep tracking. Record all the coordinates.
巴特 投影包含这些点的模量空间
Bart, project a moduli space encompassing these points.
我就知道有办法看到它
I knew there was a way for you to see it.
你做了一个前所未有的发现
You have made an unprecedented discovery.
不 巴特 是我们 我们一起发现的
No, Bart. We have, together.
博士 我们的数据样本还很小
Doctor, our data sample is still quite small.
即便你能确定它会在哪出现
Even if you could determine where it will appear,
也没办法确定它出现的时间
you couldn't possibly determine when.
我知道它什么时候回来 -怎么知道的
I know when it's coming back. How?
我 我就是知道
I...I just know.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
你的想法没有经验戈持
Your perceptions are not empirically supported.
就在那
There.
等时间一到 我就会准备好
When the time comes, I'll be ready.
准备好做什么
Ready for what?
阿芙隆 住手 醒醒
Avalon, stop. Wake up!
你没有穿太空装备
You are not equipped for space.
如果你进行未授权的舱外活动
If you make an unauthorized EVA,
我只能发送违规报告了
I will be forced to send a report.
估计你很有可能会被开除的
You will likely be removed from this post.
我是灯塔守护者 我现在穿宇航服了
I am the Beacon Keeper. I have my space suit on now,
我要坐泡泡机去研究一个重要的现象
and I'm taking the Picker to study an important phenomenon.
不管是什么 我们都可以远距离研究
Whatever it is, we can study it from afar.
虽然我更希望你能对我有点信心 巴特
I would like your faith, Bart.
但我需要的全力配合
But I expect your full cooperation.
我会根据规章行事的 博士
I will always follow protocol, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只希望对它的挽救不会太晚
I just hope I'm not too late to save it.
挽救什么
Save what?
阿芙隆 回来
Avalon, turn around!
你说过我们都有自己的局限性
You told me that we both have limitations.
所以我们最好待在一起
That's why we're better together.
快回来 拜托了 阿芙隆
Come back, please. Avalon!
你在哪
Where are you?
阿芙隆
Avalon?
我扫描了这个扇区成千上万次
I scanned the sector thousands of times,
但她不见了 就像她从没出现过一样
but she was gone, as if she was never there.
我试图理解这个谜团
I tried to understand this mystery,
但到最后都无法理解
but in the end, I could not.
我的数据是不完整的
My data was incomplete.
没了守护者 我再用自己的处理能力
Without a Keeper, I could no longer justify
来搜索神器就是不合理的
using my processing power to search for the Artifact.
我必须确保通过飞船的安全
I had to ensure the safety of passing ships...
你做的相当不错 但是
And you're doing great. But
跟我讲讲那个神器吧 -很简单其实
Tell me about the relics. - It's quite simple, really.
我有理由相信那个非自然物体
I have reason to believe that the Artifact,
就是我看不见的那东西
which I could not perceive,
就是你们所谓神器的源头
is the source of your so- called relics.
你 你有吗
Do you...do you have any?
你的灯塔上有吗
Are there relics on the beacon?
如果你肯听完我剩下的故事
If you listen to the rest of my story,
我就会把一切解释给你听
I'lI explain everything.
你不如上来居住区啊
Would you like to come up to the Living Quarters?
我可以给你准备点吃喝
I can offer you food and drink.
我见面要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for my rendezvous.
希望你不是去见自己的投弹手同伴
I do hope you're not meeting your fellow bomber.
什么
What?
那个在24号♥灯塔上放炸♥弹♥的女人
The woman who planted the bomb on Beacon 24.
她因为飞船被爆♥炸♥的弹片击中而死亡
She died when her ship was hit by shrapnel from the explosion.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
这是啤酒吗
This is beer?
很遗憾我用完了色素和其他美化剂
I regret I've run out of dyes and other aesthetic enhancers.
我的上一个守护者10年前就去世了
My last Keeper departed almost ten years ago.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
她一定是坚信纵队的目标
She must have believed in the Column's goals
才会愿意牺牲自己的生命
very strongly to be willing to sacrifice her life for them.
你读过奥肯的作品吗
You ever read Okun?
马塞尔·奥肯 社会未来学家
Marcel Okun. The socio- futurist.
是的 我很熟悉他的作品
Yes, I'm familiar with his work.
嗯 她
Yeah, she.
是她让我迷上奥肯的
She got me into his stuff.
相信人类进化的目的
The belief that humanity's evolutionary purpose
是在社会内部体现出来的
is demonstrated within society.
对啊 因为 人类就是社会化的对吧
Yeah, because...humans are social, right?
所以我们只存在于彼此之间的关系中
So, we exist only in our relationships with each other.
当我们进行联结的时候才有意义
We mean something when we're connected.
如果我们继续扩张 我们就不再知道自己是谁了
If we keep expanding, we won't know who we are,
很快 这就由不得我们决定了
and soon, it won't even be up to us.
只会由企业 人工智能来做决定
It'll be corporations, AI, whoever makes the decisions.
然后到了某一刻 这一切就都太晚了
At some point, it'll be too late.
太晚了 无法改变
Be too late to change it.
我们只需要 团结在一起 我说不好
We just need to...come together, I don't know.
回归到团结 -我能问亠下吗
Come back together. - May I ask,
你准备好为自己都不能完全理解的大业
are you prepared to die for a cause
而牺牲自己吗
you don't entirely understand?
你可真狡猾 巴特
Wow, you're tricky, Bart!
太狡猾了
You're tricky!
无意如此
No trick is intended.
但是如黑你能把有关神器的信息带回纵队
But wouldn't you better serve the Column
不是可以更好地为纵队服务吗
by carrying information back to them about the relics?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表