剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
比我们强 -不管是谁派来的飞艇
Better than us. - Whoever sent those Cutters
很快会再来一轮的 你们最好赶紧走
will be back for round two. You should probably go.
对 所以才需要你
Yeah, that's where you come in.
转身 回到你的飞船上去
Turn around. Get back on your ship.
你带我们离开这里 -不是吧
You're flying us out of here. - Really?
在我刚救你们一命之后 -那是5分钟前的事了
After what I just did? - That was five minutes ago.
我受够了
I'm over it- -
你总是缩在枪的后面
You're always stunting behind your gun.
太弱了 你弱爆了
It's weak. You're weak.
我不想死在这 -那你自救吧
I don't want to die here. - Save your own ass.
我不是你的飞行员
I'm not your flyboy.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
可我不想谈
Actually, no, I don't.
这是个过程 好吗 她的身体
This is a process, okay? Where she is physically
和她的精神
and where she is psychologically,
完全不在一个层面上
these are two different places right now.
我已经后悔救你了 -她跟它交流了
I already regret saving you. - She's made a connection.
她需要时间完成自己的旅程
She needs time to complete her journey.
听着 她唯一的旅程
Look, the only journey she's taking
就是跟我一起离开这座灯塔
is with me off of this beacon.
结束了 基尔
It's over, Keir.
学聪明点 离开吧
Do the smart thing and go.
我不能走 我就是要见证这一切的
I can't leave. I'm meant to witness this.
这是我的命运
This is my destiny.
你会因为崇拜这些矿石而死的
You're gonna die worshipping those rocks.
巴特 显示所有即将到来的飞船
Bart, show me incoming craft.
计算威胁 暂时不考虑
Calculate threat, assume the drone shield
无人机防护罩
won't be a factor.
巴特 -巴特不在这
Bart? - Bart is not here.
那就把他叫回来 -我做不到 他走了
So then get him back. - I can't. He's gone.
巴特结束了自己的生命
Bart took his own life.
我不明白
I don't understand.
自毁应该是不可能的 但是
Self- destruction shouldn't be possible, but. ...
他相出了一个变通办法 违反了他的核心指令
he created a workaround, violating his core directive.
该死
Damn.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道该如何定义还好
I'm not sure how you define"okay. "
听着 哈莫尼
Look, Harmony.
我需要有人盯着外面 你能帮我一把吗
I need eyes out there. Can you help me out?
哈兰 我也希望我能 真的
Halan, I wish I could, truly.
纵队试图把你排挤在外吗
Is the Column trying to shut you out?
他们限制了我与灯塔的互动
They've limited my interface with the beacon,
但是这个 比那个要严重
but it's...it's bigger than that.
为什么会有飞艇过来 哈莫尼
Why were those Cutters here, Harmony?
因为艾斯特和神器的关系
Because of Aster's relationship to the Artifact.
那些飞艇属于量子隧♥道♥局 我也一样
Those Cutters belonged to QTA, just like I belong to QTA.
你想说什么 你是站他们那边的吗
What are you telling me? You on their side?
不 我站的是艾斯特这边
No, the only side that I'm on is Aster's.
这事不会有好结果的
This will not end well.
你必须让她看清
You have to make her see
唯一可行的路就是投降
that the only viable path is surrender.
我持不同意见
Agree to disagree.
我们现在最大的机会就是逃走
Our best shot right now is to run.
你为什么不再唱歌♥了呢
Why have you stopped singing to me?
我来这你不开心吗
Aren't you happy that I'm here?
艾斯特 你还好吗
Aster, you okay?
嘿 慢点
Hey, easy.
好了
There you go.
这时候还喝酒可不是个好主意 他们来的速度很快
That might not be a good idea. Shit's coming fast.
如果我们连喝一杯威士忌的时间都没有
If we don't have time for two fingers of whisky,
那继续活下去还有什么意义呢
what's the point in going on?
来吧
Come on.
天 这感觉我一辈子都不会厌烦
Man, this feeling never gets old.
觉得自己可以坐在这直到永远
Kinda feel like I wish I could sit here forever.
同意
Agreed.
楼下的人都慌了
They're panicking downstairs.
你只想坐在这
You just want to sit here
继续看着神器 是吗
and keep watching the Artifact, don't you?
我想做的不止如此 -基尔试图在影响你
I wanna do more than that. - Keir's getting in your head.
别给他机会
Don't let him.
它跟你说什么了
What's it telling you anyway?
就好像一个梦 你在梦里弄懂了一切
It's like a dream where you understand everything,
然后等你醒来发现一切都说不通
and then when you wake up, nothing makes sense.
说的挺对
Sounds about right.
走吧
Come on.
我们之前偷过的可不止几艘星际巡洋舰
We've boosted more than a few star cruisers in our day.
这是一架军用战斗飞船
This is a military- grade fighter.
没错 比我们来时飞船携带的武器可多多了
Exactly, way more weapons than our ride.
现在就走吗
Leaving now?
我们已经接近答案了
With answers so close?
你那明星孩子感兴趣的唯一答案
The only answer your star child is interested in
就是她的自我实现
is her own self- realization.
史上最昂贵的神经治疗疗程
Most expensive neurotherapy session in history.
你们还真是搞不清楚啊
You really don't understand, do you?
她会带我们找到一直在追寻的真理
She'll get us what we're after.
非常好 找到后让她发个消息给我们吧
Great, and she can send us a message all about it.
我不会跟你们走的
I'm not going with you.
我们一起来就得一起走
We came together. We leave together.
不 我等太久了
No. I've waited too long.
神器是一道锁上的门
The Artifact is a locked door.
艾斯特就是钥匙
Aster is the key.
她是关键 他说的对
She is the key. He's right.
我们带她一起走
We take her with us.
我们利用她做谈判的筹码
We use her as a bargaining chip.
如果我们手里有量子隧♥道♥局想要的 我们就能跟他们谈条件
If we have what QTA wants, we set the terms of our exit.
量子隧♥道♥局不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判的
QTA doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
你们敢碰艾斯特一根头发 我就会确保你们会立刻
Touch a hair on Aster's head and I'll ensure a swift
承受痛苦的惩罚 -别听她的
and painful punishment for you. - Don't listen to her.
你觉得我们为什么会陷入这种困境
How do you think we got into this mess?
糟糕的管理技能
Poor management skills
和令人困惑的模糊的准宗教
and a confusingly vague quasi- religion.
爬回你的图腾里去删掉你自己吧
Crawl back in your totem and delete yourself!
她下线了
She's out.
很好
Good.
我们就这么做吧
Let's do this.
这个灯塔见过的生命比我们知道的还要多
This beacon's seen more lives than we'll ever know.
我觉得巴特知道 -很有可能
I think Bart knew. - Probably.
真不敢相信我会想他
I can't believe I miss him.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare. -
他喜欢的音乐 -他怎么说来着
The music he liked. - Oh, what did he call it,
古典
"classic"?
我觉得他说的是
I think he said...
古典音乐是你这样的小人
”Classical music is a genre
永远无法真正欣赏的流派
that a villain like you could never truly appreciate. "
你学的可真像
That's a good impression!
我不能让你死在这
I can't let you die here.
跟我一起来吧
Come with me.
去哪
Where?
之前我还说不清楚 现在可以了
I couldn't tell you before, but now I can.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去神器的里面
Into the Artifact.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
不 我可以带你跟我一起 我知道我可以
No, I can bring you with me, I know I can.
你听见自己在说什么了吗
Are you hearing what you're saying?
我知道 哈兰
Yeah, Halan, I am.
我从没如此确定过
I've never been more sure of anything.
跟我一起
Come with me.
那是什么声音
What's with the noise?
不是我
I'm not doing that.
靠 是机器人
Shit, it's the bot!
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表