剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
霍普 心率在攀升
Hope, heart rate's climbing.
做呼吸练习
Do your breathing exercises.
做过了 多给我加点剂量吧
I did. Administer more agent.
今天的剂量已经够了
You've had enough for today.
你为什么不肯帮我
Why aren't you helping me?
我不给你加量就是在帮你
I am helping you by not enabling you.
试着用人类技能调节
Work on your people skills.
你进不去的
You can't get in there.
专防米兰的
It's Milan- proof.
早晚有一天 我会收拾掉你
One of these days, I'm going to cut you off.
那谁来帮你呢
Who will help you then?
请握住扶手栏杆
Hold the hand rail, please.
我自己站得稳稳的
I can hold myself up just fine.
我们可不想你再滑倒了
We don't want you to fall again.
你就是找理由来看着我吧 是不是
You just look for any excuse to watch me in here, don't you?
如果你扭断了脖子
If you break your neck,
谁来帮我完成毕业礼服呢
who's going to finish my suit in time for graduation?
有飞船接近
There's an incoming ship.
同盟还是敌人
Ally or adversary?
星际空间管理局飞船
An ISA maintenance vessel.
他们有维修订单
They have a repair order.
可我没要求维修啊 你有吗
I didn't request a repair. Did you?
启动接驳协议
Docking protocol initiated.
他们已经到了吗
They're already here?
他在我们的前门了
He's at our front door.
他怎么绕开无人机的
How did he bypass the drones?
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
我发烧了 妈
I've come down with a little fever, Mom.
可怜的娃
Poor baby.
让他在气闸舱等我 我穿好衣服就去
Keep him in the Airlock until I'm dressed.
我会等待并且观察着的
I'll be waiting and watching.
好孩子
That's my good boy.
我要看一下你的文件
I'll need to see your documentation.
当然
Oh, of course. Uh
这就传过去
Coming your way.
收到了吗
Everything in order?
稍等一下
Just another minute here.
文件应该是齐全的
Believe everything's there.
是的
It is.
看上去无懈可击
Airtight, it seems.
有点太干净 太诚实了
A bit too clean, to be honest.
工作单 舱单
The work order, the manifest.
无可挑剔
Spotless.
我的老板不喜欢惊喜
My employer doesn't like surprises.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
星际空间管理局对飞船管理十分严格
ISA runs a tight ship.
其中一个子目录
Uh, one of the subroot directories
没有进行最新升级
didn't take the latest upgrade,
所以我必须安装一个补丁
so I have to install a patch.
你不能远程安装吗
You couldn't do that remotely?
你这里反正也要进行日常维护
Well, you were due for maintenance anyway,
所以我就想说正好两件事一起做了
so uh, we thought we'd kill two birds with one stone.
很快就能完成
I'll be in and out.
还有这个
Oh, and uh, this...
是给你的
...is for you.
给我的 为什么
For me? Why?
总部的某人讲述了
Someone at HQ spun a yarn
你特别有亲和力的故事
about a particular affinity of yours.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand.
我一直都觉得
I've always been of the opinion
灯塔守护者很少庆祝
that Beacon Keepers aren't celebrated enough.
没别的意思
There's no pressure.
但我确实需要进来进行维修
Uh. But I do need to board to, uh, do that repair.
好吧 进来吧
AII right. Come in.
灯塔人工智能 请进行全面系统诊断
Beacon AI, begin a full system diagnostic.
你可以手工进行诊断
Oh, you can run it manually.
不行 那样时间会翻倍
No, that'll take twice as long.
我让他休息了
I've put him down for a few hours.
不好意思谁
Pardon me? Who?
人工智能 巴特 他睡觉呢
The AI, Bart. He's napping.
我
Um, I'd
如果你能唤醒他我将不胜感激
I'd appreciate if you woke him.
他们做的太多了
They do so much.
我们越多的滋养他们 他们才会更好的帮助我们嘛
The more we nurture them, the better off we all are.
人工智能不是这么工作的
Th- that's not the way it works.
他们本来的设计就是开箱即用
AIs are designed to operate at full capacity
满负荷运转
right out of the box.
所以才信任他们来运营灯塔
That's why they're trusted to run beacons.
这也是一种观点
That's one point of view.
他是个人工智能 不是个孩子
He's an AI, not a child.
我知道 但在这里 他就是我的全世界
I know that. But out here, he's my world.
这边请
This way, please.
交给我就可以了
I'm good.
要我帮你吗 -不用了 谢谢
Can I help you with anything? - No, thank you.
那你请自便
Make yourself at home.
你对她的态度真令人钦佩
You handled her admirably.
你觉得能让他开口吗
You think you can get him to talk?
不行 他不肯出来
No, he won't come out to play.
也许他只是害羞吧
Well, maybe he's shy.
给他点甜头
Offer him something sweet.
有一个捕鼠器加密器
There's a mousetrap encryptor.
我接触不到里面的档案
I can't get to the files.
他只会在她的允许下开囗
He'll only talk with her permission.
为什么米兰·阿莱夫 QTA的首席信息官
Why would Milan Aleph, CIO of QTA,
要假扮成一个维修工呢
pose as a maintenance worker?
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it's him?
确定 你没认出来吗
Yeah. You don't recognize him?
一定是我的程序中有什么
There must be something in my programming
阻止了我
that's preventing me.
他正在对你做什么
What's he doing to you?
看上去就是例行维护
It does seem to be routine.
那他来这是为了我吗
Is he here for me, then?
难道是秘密绩效评估
Some undercover performance review?
你的工作成绩十分优异
Your work has been exemplary.
从没发生过一次意外
You've never had a single incident.
那他到底来干什么 -难倒我了
Then what's he doing here? - Beats me.
你低调点 宝贝
You put your head down, sweetie.
交给我来处理
I'll handle it.
安全隐患 绊倒隐患
Safety hazards, tripping hazards...
这些都需要下调
This all needs to come down.
还有更重要的事要做
Well, that's not the hill to die on.
我要窒息了 我觉得在这没法呼吸
I'm suffocating. I feel like I can't breathe in here.
氧气水平正常
Oxygen levels are normal.
操控受阻 屏幕受阻
Obstructed controls, obstructed screens.
这里有几百种违规操作
There's hundreds of violations in here.
我们收到的23号♥灯塔报告
We've had nothing but immaculate reports
近乎完美
from Beacon 23.
控制下你自己 米兰
Cage the tiger, Milan.
都完成了 女士
AII done, ma'am. -
正好喝茶
Oh. Just in time for tea.
茶叶趁新鲜的时候研磨煮出来更好喝
It tastes better when you grind it fresh.
就为了喝这么几口要做的事可不少
A lot of work for something that's gone in a few sips.
我们一直都习惯于用双手做事
We used to work with our hands all the time.
现在却成了一种缺失的艺术
Now it's a lost art.
你看上去的确 很有天赋
You certainly seem......talented.
我只看到不完美
Well, all I can see are the imperfections.
我们对自己都太苛刻了
We're all hard on ourselves.
来吧
Come on.
这里
It's very, uh...
很忙啊
busy in here.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表