剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
我就要得手了
I was getting somewhere.
是嘛 我们重述一下
Yeah? Let's recap.
没有古物 没有神器
No relics, no Artifact,
你的人工智能朋友也不记得你了
and your AI friend doesn't remember you.
我漏下什么没
Am I missing anything?
我们有艾斯特啊 -量子隧♥道♥局的一个低级别小贼吗
We still have Aster. - Some low rung QTA thief?
真是激动人心的胜利呢
Stirring victory.
她还是孩子时就跟它对过话
It spoke to her as a kid.
她成人后它又引她回到这来
It drew her back here as an adult.
它想跟她沟通
It wants to communicate.
我只是需要帮助她记起如何理解
I just have to help her remember how to understand.
给我10分钟
Give me 10 minutes.
我会看看她隐藏着什么样的美好家庭回忆
I'll see what sort of fond family memories she's hiding.
不行
No.
我们不能那么做 现在的情况很微妙
We're not gonna do that. It's a delicate situation.
你知道我怎么看的吗
You know what it seems like to me?
我觉得你就是想和一位漂亮的女士
It seems like you wanna have a few more drinks
再多喝几杯 -可怜的基尔
with a pretty lady. - Poor Keir.
一直没人陪除了自己的胖手
He's had nothing but his own fat hand for too long.
你可真是个孤单可怜的混♥蛋♥ 基尔
You're a lonely son of a bitch, Keir.
但我们来这
But we didn't come here
不是解决那方面问题的 对吧
to fix that, did we?
她是关键
She's the point.
所以我们才来这
That's why we're here.
我以为关键是古物
Oh, I thought it was the relics.
不是古物 是个神器 一个真正的神器
Not relics. An Artifact, an actual Artifact.
你能听懂不
Can you get that through your head?
而且还有人能与它沟通
And someone to communicate with it.
她可能就是我们在寻找关键
She might be the key we've been searching for.
行吧 别给我扯这神秘的一套了
Okay, spare me the mystical bullshit.
我给你一小时
I'lI give you an hour.
然后就要用我的方式
Then my way. -
嘿 把你绑起来真是抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry about the restraints.
我的朋友们有点
My friends are a little- Ow, ow!
好了 住手 住手
Okay, stop, stop!
你知道 你知道你是个人♥质♥ 对吧
You know...you know you're the...the hostage, right?
不在乎
Don't care. -
你应该在乎 因为萨尔达纳会杀了你
Well, you should, because Saldana will kill you.
她会杀了我 她就是喜欢杀人
She'll kill me. She likes to kill people.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
那可够蠢的 因为死亡可不是件好事 而且
Well, that's dumb, because dying is bad, and.
如果你死了 很多人都会在意的
a lot of people would care if you were dead.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
别这样
Don't.
你在追寻的
The message you're after...
数百万人都在等待着你的发现
millions of people are waiting for you to find it.
艾斯特
Aster?
艾斯特 我 我认为我想起来了
Aster, I...I think I remembered something.
在我记忆深处有个子程序
There's a subroutine, somewhere deep in my memory.
它检测到了缺失
It detects absence.
信息的缺失
Absence of information.
但是我需要接入系统
But I need access to the system.
不行 别想了
No. Forget it.
没有它 我没办法提供任何有用的信息
Without it, I can't provide anything useful.
给它权限
Do it.
听着 我可不会把控制权给
Look, I'm not giving control up to- -
芬奇
Finch.
给它
Do it.
行吧 恢复控制
Fine. Restoring control.
但是巴特 你别想向灯塔外传递消息
But Bart, nothing gets on or off this beacon.
不能跟外界沟通 任何人都不行 明白吗
No comms, nobody. Got it?
明白吗
Got it? !
明白
Understood.
可以了
It's done.
是了 我能看到 记忆都回来了
Yes, I can see it, it's coming back to me.
这是你父亲为他声称看到的物体
This is the course your father plotted
绘制的路线
for whatever object he claimed to see.
你的观察遵循自己的内在逻辑
Your observations follow their own internal logic,
尽管与之前任何观察者所注意到的都不同
though different from what any previous observer noted.
你所看到的这个神器
This Artifact you claim to be seeing
跟它之前运行的模式不一样
is not following the pattern it did once before.
如果我们继续这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥编造的故事
If we continue the story spun by this terrorist.
我是个政♥治♥难民
I'm a political refugee.
唯一的结论就是 你母亲
...the only conclusion is that the damage
给它造成的损害
inflicted on this Artifact by your mother
在某种程度上改变了它
has altered it in some way.
虽然它又重新形成了 但跟以前不一样了
While it is reformed, it's no longer the same.
你是说你无法预测它的回归吗
Are you saying you can't predict its return?
不是 尽管我发现这很困难
No. Though I find it difficult,
我仍然要承认我看到了一种模式
I must admit I can see a pattern.
这是对一个事件的概率预测
This is a probabilistic prediction of an event
我确信这不是真实的 但是
I am convinced is not real, and yet.
我预测它将在这个窗口期
I predict it will reappear
重新在这此坐标处出现
at these coordinates during this window.
巴特 这太神奇了
Bart, that is amazing.
是吗 -嗯
Is it? - Yeah.
你知道自己做了什么吗
Do you understand what you've done?
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
你女友救了你
Girlfriend got you sprung.
这可真令人佩服呢 士兵
That is goddamn impressive, soldier.
抱歉因为我放了你搞砸了你的逃跑计划
Sorry I blew your little escape plan by letting you go.
谁说我的计划是要逃跑的
Who says the plan was to escape?
我喜欢你 哈兰
I like you, Halan.
有点介于喜欢和讨厌之间 但偏向于喜欢
Kind of a like/hate thing, but trending positive.
在找出路吗
Looking for a way out?
你看到有其它选择吗 -对你来说也许吧
You see any other options? - For you? Maybe.
你可以成为一名特工 -特工
You could be an asset. - An asset.
我喜欢 -做纵队的特工
I love it. - For the Column.
做什么 炸氢气站吗
By doing what? Blowing up hydrogen stations?
我们正在为拯救殖民地
We're fighting to save the 20, 000 people
每天都面临死亡的20000人而战斗 -是嘛
dying every day on colonies. - Yeah, and how's that
结果怎么样 -你觉得我们应该放弃吗
working out for you? - You think we should give up?
让我看看哈 你们需要摧毁军队
Well, let's see, you just gotta destroy the military,
打败量子隧♥道♥局 然后呢
defeat QTA, and what else?
很明显你是个很不错的战士 这件事值得你为之奋斗
You were clearly a good soldier. This is a fight worth fighting.
我听了太多像你一样的人
I've heard that way too many times
说了太多次同样的话
from way too many people like you.
毕竟像你这样的人不多
Well, there aren't many like you.
而你的技术是我们可以利用的
And we could use someone with your set of skills.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
你还好吗 刚才那一下可挺狠的
You okay? That was a nasty hit you took.
我没事 有什么计划吗
I'm fine. What's the plan?
合作呗 -就酱
Play along. - That it?
先要确保这些白♥痴♥不会害死我们
Well, try to make sure these idiots don't get us killed.
并首先实现完全意识
And achieve total consciousness first.
这可不是什么计划
That's not a plan.
那你的呢 -有多快就跑多快
What's yours? - Run as fast as we can.
这可不是独创的
That's not that original.
但我们会一起跑对吧
But we're in this together, right?
不会 我看上了那个
No. I've fallen for the one
脖子上开洞的家伙
with the asshole on his neck.
你还好吗 巴特
Are you okay, Bart?
我挺好 哈莫尼 谢谢你的问候
Yes, Harmony. Thank you for asking.
你解决了艾斯特的疑问
You helped Aster with her quest.
希望你能感到满意 -是的
I hope that was satisfying. - It was.
的确如此
It truly was.
有那么一刻 我以为自己能理解
For a moment, I thought I could understand
我曾经理解过的东西
what I must've been once.
只有一刻吗
Only for a moment?
我骗了他们
I lied to them.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表