剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
其中两个 朝上面走了
Two of them, heading up.
这里都安全了
AII clear up here.
哈莫妮 快关上舱门
Harmony, close the hatches now!
这可不太好
This is not good.
卡内蒂 孩子 上面怎么了
Kaneddy! Kid! What's going on up there?
老斗 老斗
Battle! Battle!
老斗 我们被困住了 -冷静
Battle, we're stuck! - Calm down!
老斗 -冷静点 他知道了
Battle! - Calm down, he knows!
不 我得下去
No, I have to get down there.
你想给他留下好印象吗
You want to impress him?
帮我找到我们要找的东西
Help me find what we're looking for.
我以为老斗说我们在找方块
I thought Battle said we were looking for cubes.
量子比特 就是士兵们说的
Qubits, that's what the soldier said,
但那些东西肯定会被锁起来 这里还有别的东西
but those'll be locked up. There's something else here.
你怎么知道的
How would you know that?
组织这次行动的公♥司♥
The company that set this up,
他们投入了大量的时间和金钱
they put a lot of time and money into it.
所以这里一定有什么值得你费这么大劲
So there must be something on board worth all that effort,
他们轻易拿不到的东西
'cause it's not out there.
比量子比特更重要的东西
Something more than Qubits.
卡内蒂 什么情况
Kaneddy. Status?
卡内蒂 你那边什么情况
Kaneddy! What is your status?
你为什么不回答他
Why won't you answer him?
让他知道我们没用了吗
So he knows we're useless?
开始找吧 -找什么
- Start looking. - For what?
有价值的东西
Something valuable.
卡内蒂 你那边什么情况
Kaneddy, what is your status?
卡内蒂
Kaneddy!
你还好吗 巴特
Are you okay, Bart?
巴特 能听到我说话吗
Bart? Can you hear me?
他会不会再来吗
And will he not come again?
不 不 他死了 迎接你的终结吧
No, no, he is dead. Go to thy deathbed.
他不会再来了 他的胡子像雪一样白
He will never come again. His beard was white as snow.
所罗门 你在哪里
Solomon? Where are you?
重新排序 有谁 不
Resequencing. Is anyone...oh no.
听听我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
谋杀最肮脏的勾当
Murder most foul.
你能把这些舱门打开吗
Can you get these hatches open?
对 主机室 我得进去那里
Yeah, Mainframe Room. I gotta get in there.
好吧
AII right.
我们去主机室吧
Let's go to the Mainframe Room.
他们去服务器那边了
Hey, they're headed to the servers.
好
Good.
再等一分钟 我就准备好了
Another minute, I'll be ready.
我让你找东西 给我
That's not looking. Give me that.
这里肯定有东西 有价值的东西
There's something here, something valuable.
是啊 你说过了
Yeah, you said that.
不管是什么 都可能意味着我们不
Whatever it is, it could mean that we don't...
这可能意味着我们不必再这样做了
It can mean we don't have to do this anymore.
就凭这个吗 你在做梦
This? You're dreaming.
这就是我们现在的生活
This is our life now.
没有 -我们就是这种人
No. - It's who we are.
不 这是暂时的 我们不是这样的人
No, it's temporary. It's not who we are.
孩子 这些人 他们不是我们的家人
Chick, these people, they're not our family.
不 他们是家人 -他不是你父亲
Yes, they are. - He's not your father,
他不是你的朋友 你只是炮灰
he's not your friend. You are expendable.
他就是这么说的 -我要赢得他的尊重
He said those very words. - I gotta earn his respect!
我晕 -懂吗
Okay. - Okay?
大脸就是这么说的
That's what Bigface says.
我现在就得下去
You know what, I have to get down there right now.
好吧 你下去是为了见血吗
Right, so you can go down there and "spill red"?
你以为杀了人就能得到什么吗
You think killing someone gets you anything?
你应该知道对吧
You'd know, right?
我是说 你杀了多少人
I mean, how many have you killed?
数以千计吗
Thousands?
不 我看得几百计了
No. More like millions.
别再拿
Don't you ever...
别再拿这东西指着我
ever point this thing at me again!
老斗 我们来了
Battle, we're coming!
老斗 再坚持一会儿
Hey, Battle? Just hang tight.
快点
Presto.
砰
Boom.
务必封锁所有通往甲板的通道
Make sure you lock off all access to the dock.
我可不想让有人偷走我们的船
I don't want anyone taking our ship.
你觉得他在这里吗
You think he's here?
是啊 他就爱这种把戏
Yeah, that's his play.
他肯定在这里
He's here.
好吧 你去待在楼梯边
Okay, you go stay by the stairs.
你保持警惕 我去把他引出来
You stay alert, I'm gonna flush him out.
你必须控制那些舱门
You get access to those doors.
明白
You got it.
有我呢
I got you.
其中一个回来了
One of them's back.
艾斯特 -什么
Aster? - Yeah?
我找到卡内蒂部长了 -让我跟她说话
I've located Minister Kaneddy. - Connect us.
卡内蒂部长 先别打断我
Minister Kaneddy, don't cut me off.
事情就要越来越糟糕了
Things are about to get really ugly here.
你可以帮我一起阻止
You can help me stop it.
我 嗯
I, uh...
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
告诉你的人 我在为QTA工作
Tell your people I work for QTA,
他们会付给你任何报酬
and that they'll pay you whatever you want.
是吗 恐怕那时行不通的
Yeah, well, that's not going to work.
为什么 -因为就是QTA雇了我们
- Why? - Because QTA hired us.
什么
Excuse me?
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
谁知道他们有什么目的
Who knows why they do anything?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
这已经没意义了
Not much does anymore.
如果我是你 我会躲起来
If I were you, I'd hide.
等等
Wait!
奇克过来
Chick, come here.
看看 这个
Look at this.
这是什么 -我不知道
What is that? - I don't know.
转过来 让我看看
Turn it around. Let me see.
所以你是为QTA工作啊
So QTA, that's who you work for?
你知道我不是空间管理局的人
Well, you know I wasn't ISA.
你来这里不是为了什么该死的科学项目
You're not here for a goddamn science project.
你是来偷所罗门发现的东西
You're here to steal whatever Solomon found.
我希望我们能活着离开这里
I'd like to get us out of here alive.
不 你是想让他们离开 -没错
No, you want them to leave. - Exactly, yes.
那又怎样 QTA出现了 他们就会
So what, QTA shows up, and they're just gonna
让我活着走出去 -如果有我为你担♥保♥ 也许吧
let me walk out of here? - If I vouch for you, maybe.
是吗 你觉得自己有多大的影响力 艾斯特
Oh yeah? What kind of pull do you think you have, Aster?
你疯了吗 -随你怎么想
Are you out of your mind? - Believe what you want.
这艘船才是我想要的
What I want is this ship.
这就是你的宏伟计划 是吗
That's your grand plan, is it?
杀了所有人然后把船偷走
Just kill everyone and steal the ship?
如果必须如此的话 我可以
If I have to, yeah.
我没杀所罗门 但我从没说我是个好人
I didn't kill Solomon, but I never said I was a good guy.
他来了
He's coming.
我们走吧
Let's go.
快啊 快啊 好好好
Come on, come on. Yes, yes, yes.
好了
Yes!
你看到了吗
You see that?
嘿 老斗 我搞定了
Hey, Battle, I got it!
艾斯特 他们控制了舱门
Aster, they have control of the hatches.
嘿 哈莫 -这些毁船的人
Hey, Harm? - The Wreckers
仍然控制着灯塔
still have control of the beacon.
你能去主机房♥吗
Can you get to the Mainframe Room?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表