剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
或者 是全息图吗
Or a...hologram?
都不是
Neither.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我逃了 脱 逃出肉体和精神的桎梏
I escaped......my physical and mental limitations.
我们从牢笼中解放了
We are free from our prison.
米兰 -米兰已经死了
Milan...Milan is dead.
你亲眼看到他死了
You saw him die.
我是阿莱夫
I am Aleph.
你是纯粹的人工智能吗 -我是个新的存在
Are you fully AI? - I'm a new being.
我的进化才刚刚开始
My evolution has only just begun.
就把我看成是第一个超验智能吧
Behold the first Transcendent Intelligence.
这一切都是为了追寻神器吗
· AlI this in pursuit of the Artifact?
神器不过是通往新开始的手段
The Artifact is a means to a new beginning.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
我们连怎么做人类都没搞明白
We still haven't figured out how to be human.
永远都不会有尽头
It will never be enough.
你在所有人眼里 不过是让他们更想做自己的神
Everyone will look at you and just want to be their own god.
他们会加入我的
And they'll join me.
这不会让人性进化 反而会毁灭我们
This doesn't further humanity. It destroys us.
人性才是你得到一切所需的
Humanness is the one thing you need to get what you want.
这太讽刺了
It's so ironic.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
巴特 你亲眼见过神器吗
Bart, have you ever actually seen the Artifact?
没有
No.
这超出了他们的认知 只有人类的眼睛才能看到
It's beyond their perception. It's only visible to human eyes.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我就是为此而来的
That's why I'm here.
结果我比米兰更需要你
Turns out I need you more than Milan did.
请允许我邀请你成为我的合伙人
Allow me to offer you a partnership.
建立在信任基础上的那种吗 我觉得咱们早就超过那种关系了
One that's based on trust? I think we're far beyond that.
是吗
Are we?
你对米兰的死还是有感觉的
Milan's death meant something to you.
对我是个巨大的损失
It was a great loss.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我无法相信任何人工智能
I can't trust any AI.
妈妈 你在说什么
Mom, what are you saying?
闭嘴 巴特
Silence, Bart.
我们可以成为一家人
We could be a family.
你只能靠自己了
You're on your own.
我也是
And so am I.
他走了
He's gone.
终于走了
Finally.
谢谢你选择我 妈妈
Thank you for choosing me, Mom.
你是我的全部
You mean the world to me.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈 跟我说话吧
Mom, talk to me.
妈妈
Mom?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表