剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
你找到矿石了是吗
You found the rocks, didn't you?
是的
Yeah.
那就这样吧
I guess that's it then.
我出去 在你的接应艇来之前
I'll move out, clear the perimeter
离开这里
before your cutter gets here.
你要做的就是把门打开
AII you gotta do is open the door.
我不能让你走
I can't let you go.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
这样更好 相信我
It's better this way, trust me.
不 正是因为信任才让我落到如此田地
No, trusting you is what got me here in the first place.
听着 他们不会在意你是不是擅离职守
Look, they're not gonna care that you're AWOL.
这对他们来说无关紧要
It won't matter to them.
这是你最好的机会 也是我最好的机会
This is your best chance, and mine.
我放你出去 他们会认为我们做了交易
I let you out, they'll think we made a deal,
我就会被解雇
that I got a cut.
这样会毁了我的生活
Then they'll destroy my life.
他们会来抓你 情况会更糟
And they'll come for you, and it'll be worse.
一般人不会那么怕星际空间管理局
No one is that scared of ISA.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
再见 哈兰
Bye, Halan.
连我都相信她会放你走了 哈兰
Even I believed she was gonna let you go, Halan.
看到她口是心非的样子 想象我该有多高兴
Imagine my joy, seeing her duplicity revealed.
闭嘴 巴特 -我不会同情你的
Shut up, Bart. - You'll get no pity from me.
轮到你遭罪了
It's your turn to suffer.
我打算让你每一刻都生不如死
And I intend to maximize every moment of your agony.
我叫你闭嘴 巴特 -尖叫和狂怒
I said shut up, Bart! - Scream and rage.
没人听见
No one will hear you.
我把你的声音关了
I've turned off your voice.
你让我禁声过一次
You silenced me once.
看看你喜不喜欢这样
Let's see how you like it.
哈莫妮 -怎么了
Harm? - Yeah?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
它 就这么消失了
It...it just disappeared.
我需要放慢元素的消失速度
I just need to slow down the element
然后搞清楚怎么回事
and figure out what it is.
我可以打印出一个碰撞冷却装置
I could print out a collisional cooling unit.
这是一个重大发现
This is a major find.
阿斯特尔
Aster!
阿斯特尔
Aster!
那些碎片
That debris
不应该离灯塔这么近的
should not have been allowed to get this close to the beacon.
关闭坞舱 全部封锁
Close the docking bay. Lock everything down.
他们不进来
They're not coming in.
启动无人机 开火
Bring the drones, open fire.
他们离聚变发动机太近了
They've attached too close to the fusion generator.
如果我们向他们开火 灯塔会爆♥炸♥的
If we fire on them, the beacon will explode.
一号♥气闸舱的气压正在下降
We're losing pressure in Airlock One.
他们在强行开门
They're forcing the doors open.
将他们限制在低层舱
Contain them to the lower levels.
那哈兰呢
What about Halan?
谁都不能上来
No one comes up.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表