剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
觉得这一切都应该被烧毁
Like it should all burn.
芬奇 这到底是怎么回事
Finch, what the hell is happening?
不是我 是高温造成的
It's not me, it's the heat.
无人机防护罩没起作用
The drone shield is failing.
是她干的对吧
It's her, isn't it?
不是
No.
是内部的东西
Something internal.
是你男友在故意搞破坏吗
Did your boyfriend sabotage us?
拜托 -哦对 没错
Please. - Oh yeah, that's right.
他不会做出这种事来
He wouldn't do something like that.
这更像是你的行为 -萨达纳
That's more your kind of move. - Saldana.
你这样是在帮倒忙
It's not helpful.
太可惜了
It's too bad, though.
本来可以在事情恶化时利用他一下的
Could've used him, things get to bleeding.
芬奇
Finch!
有东西在扰乱灯塔的核心系统 就像是
Something's disrupting the core beacon system, like...
萨尔 我需要来一针
Sal, I need one.
快点
Come on.
手动操作无人机防护罩
Taking manual control of the drone shield.
温度还在上升
The temp is still rising.
不是量子隧♥道♥局在扰乱我们
This isn't the QTA that's scrambling us.
不 是巴特
No, it's Bart.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你给我回来
Hey! Get back here!
让我去
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me just...
冷却系统 -我去就行
The cooling system! - I got it.
它的核心在关闭
It's shut down at its core!
巴特 你个混♥蛋♥
Bart, you shit!
巴特 你在干什么
Bart, what are you doing?
我知道是你
I know this is you!
赶紧处理啊 芬奇
Get a handle on this, Finch!
系统没有反应
System is not responding!
巴特 别这样 这不是你
Bart, don't do this! This isn't you!
我是谁 我所感知到的
Who am I? AlI I perceive
只是一个曾经存在的自我的缺失
is the absence of a self that once was!
巴特 你伤到我们了
Bart, you're hurting us!
他不是想杀害我们
He's not trying to kill us.
他是想自杀
He's killing himself.
我以为所罗门爱我
I thought Solomon loved me,
但他只爱自己 但我还是为他哀悼
but he only loved himself. Yet I grieve for him.
你看不到我有多扭曲吗
Don't you see how damaged I am?
巴特 所罗门对你做了可怕的事
Bart, Solomon did terrible things to you.
这不是你的错 -我甚至无法实现
It's not your fault. - I am unable to fulfill
我最基本的功能
even my most basic functions!
你受到了伤害 巴特 但是可以修复的
You're damaged, Bart, but you can be fixed.
你可能失去了自已的记忆 巴特
You may have lost your memories, Bart,
但是你做过的好事并没有消失
but the good you did, that's still there!
根本就没有核心的本我
There is no core"me. "
这里就没有天生的中心 -听我说 巴特
There is no innate center here. - Listen to me, Bart.
我了解你 真正的你
I know you. The real you.
你是个神奇的存在 我记得
You were this magical creature. I remember that.
你是我唯一的朋友
You were my only friend.
我相信那个版本的我曾经存在过
I believe that version of myself existed.
但我现在做不成他了
But I can't be him again.
人类可以给他们自己讲述一个有目标的故事
Humans can tell themselves a story that provides purpose,
不管它是不是真的
whether it's true or not.
但是故事对我来说毫无意义
But a story is meaningless to me.
它不会提供任何经验来激励我的行动
It provides no empirical data to motivate my actions.
我们机器需要依靠人类给我们信仰
We machines depend on humans to provide us with faith.
那就相信我给你的信仰 -为什么
Have faith in me. - Why?
好给你机会让我失望吗 好让你在对我失望时删除我吗
So you can disappoint me? Delete me when I disappoint you?
所罗门删除了我 毁了我的根目录
Solomon erased me, corrupted my root directory.
跟人类不一样 我无法改变
Unlike humans, I can't change.
我无法修复自己
I can't fix myself.
巴特
Bart?
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
你还好吗 巴特
Are you okay, Bart?
让我帮你
Let me help.
听着我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
我只想帮忙
I only want to help.
成为某件事的一部分
To be a part of something.
但我一直都是局外人
But I'm always the outsider.
拜托了 巴特
Please, Bart.
我不想再成为最弱的一环了
I'm done being the weak link.
这实在是太难了
This is just too hard.
我们恢复了
We're back up.
还有四个脱机状态
Four more offline!
靠 飞艇已经到了
Shit, the Cutters are here!
他们让无人机无法运行了
They're jamming the drones.
不不不不 加油啊芬奇 你可以的
No, no, no, no. Come on Finch, you got this.
太迟了 飞艇已经通过了
It's too late. Cutters are through.
巴特的事我很抱歉 真的是 前所未有
I'm sorry about Bart. That was...unprecedented.
但是也给我们上了一课
But there is a lesson in it.
我没心情评头论足
I'm not in the mood for judgment.
当然 你从来都没心情做这种事
No, well, you're never in the mood for that.
我指的是这个灯塔
I was referencing this beacon
和围绕它周围的这一小块空间
and the small slice of space surrounding it.
这个地方有某种东西
There is something about this place
让所有有思维的人都失去了理智
that makes everything with a mind lose all sense of reason.
阿芙隆 你父亲
Avalon, your father,
你 哈兰 也许所罗门
you, Halan, maybe Solomon,
而现在 又悲剧的轮到了巴特
and now, tragically Bart.
没人能精神健全的逃离23号♥灯塔
No one escapes Beacon 23 with their sanity.
那你呢 哈莫尼
What about you, Harmony?
我无法描述硅酸盐的消失
Well, I can't describe the disappearance
或巴特的自我毁灭
of the silicate, or Bart's self- destruction,
或我所目睹的许多行为
or much of the behavior I've witnessed.
所以 也许也包括我吧
So...perhaps including myself as well.
有什么好建议吗
Any great words of advice?
投降
Surrender.
只有这一条路可以走了
That is all that is left.
而我知道这不是你
Huh. And I know that's not something
愿意做的事 所以 不 我没有建议
you would ever do willingly, so no, no advice.
如果我们能活下去
Should we live to see another day...
我希望我们能看到
I hope we will see these events
这些事件的客观现实
with some shared objective reality.
这是我和你这两种智慧物种的
That is the only guidepost
唯一方向标
for my species of intelligence and yours.
对事实的普遍理解
A commonly held understanding of the facts.
这是我们的灯塔 艾斯特
That is our beacon, Aster.
没了它 我们
Without it, we...
没了它 我们都会随波逐流
Without it, we are all adrift.
这不行
Not here.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表