剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
好吧 不过还算不错
Yeah, all right, it was nice.
里面有水合作物和营养供给
There was hydration and nutrition
一切都是自动化的
and everything was automated.
但是没有这些 这些都没有
But there wasn't this. There was none of this.
那你都做什么了
So, what'd you do?
你指什么 除了自♥慰♥以外吗
What, besides wanking?
该想不该想的事我都想过了
I thought about all the things I try to avoid thinking about.
我想我再也见不到我妹妹了
I thought about how I'll never see my sister again.
因为哪怕我请假离岗
Because even if I take time off work,
等我到时她也已经死了
she'll be dead by the time I get there.
而且我不会请假 因为如果我请假了
And how I won't take time off work because if I do,
我怕他们会把我降级
I'm scared they'll relegate me.
加上我成年后一半的时间都是在停职中度过
And how I've spent half my adult life in suspension,
其实要是想极力避免工作中的滥事这倒是不错
which is great if you want to avoid all those things,
可这对维系感情来说简直是灾难
but it's shit for relationships.
吃不吃随你
Take it, don't take it.
相信我
Trust me.
我不会做任何让你更为难的事
I wouldn't do anything to make this worse for you.
巴特 开门 我要走了
Bart, open the door. I'm leaving now.
他不会想逃跑的
He's not gonna try to escape.
一个字都别说
Don't say a word.
他有一百多包 都去哪了
He had a hundred bags, where are they?
那个被隔离的故事 真的很精彩
The story about being stranded, that was inspired.
巴特 隐私模式
Bart, privacy mode.
遵命
Very well.
不是他
He's clear.
我对哈兰说的是哪个区来着
What sector did I say, with Halan?
91区 74天
Sector 91, 74 days.
然后你就放下药离开了
But then you just left the pharma.
你甚至都没问他知道什么
You didn't even ask him what he knew.
他救了我的命 -他本可以杀了你
He saved my life. - And he could have killed you.
你没有评估风险就走进去了
You walked in there without assessing the risks,
手无寸铁
totally unarmed.
他出问题了 我能怎么办
Look, he's got a condition. What was I supposed to do?
你快没时间了 -是 我知道
You are running out of time. - Yeah, I know that.
嘿 阿斯特尔
Hey, Aster!
巴特 关掉气闸舱的声音
Bart, turn off the audio from the Airlock.
不用 开着吧
No, let it play.
阿斯特尔 你能听到我说话吗
Aster, are you listening to me?
我想起了一件事
I remembered something.
我在听
I'm listening.
不 你得下来和我面对面谈
No, you gotta come down here and talk to me face- to- face.
什么事
Well?
看起来你感觉好多了
You look like you feel better.
是啊 那些药一定起作用了
Yeah, I guess those prints must've worked.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
你说你记起了什么
You said you remembered something?
确实 -说啊
I do. - And?
我不会直接告诉你的
Oh, I'm not just gonna tell you.
你刚刚的感激之情哪去了
What happened to the gratitude you were feeling a minute ago?
不 我有一大堆要求
Nah. No, I got a whole list of demands.
从采矿艇开始
Starting with the Picker.
这不足以让你通过碎片区
That won't get you past the debris field.
那是我的问题
That's my problem.
找到所罗门的矿石是你的问题
Finding Solomon's rocks, that's your problem,
但我知道怎么解决
and I know exactly how to solve it.
所以 我们不妨试试
So, we go, we check it out.
如果我提供的信息能让你找到矿石
If what I tell you leads you to the rocks,
那就放我走
then you let me go.
哈莫妮 我们还有多久
Harmony, how much time do we have?
最新估计 30小时
Latest estimate, 30 hours.
有一次我想伸手去拿石头
The one time I reached for it,
但所罗门不想让我碰
Solomon didn't want me to touch it.
阿斯特尔 他在浪费你的时间
Aster, he's wasting your time.
这是干什么用的 -以前能打开
What does it do? - It used to open
微波天线的维修检修门
the maintenance access door for the microwave antenna.
但是天线已经断了100年了
But the antenna's been disconnected for 100 years.
可天线筒舱在外部
The Antenna Silo is external.
是的 但可以在内部的存储层访问
Yes, but it can be accessed inside on the Storage Level.
听起来是个不错的藏匿之处
Sounds like a good hiding place to me.
看来你很快就要离开这个灯塔了
Looks like you might be getting off this beacon pretty soon.
阿斯特尔 能说说我的意见吗 -不行
Aster, may I have a word? - No.
这是安全问题 允许哈兰自♥由♥离去
This is a matter of security. Allowing Halan to roam freely- -
如果你能冷静下来 巴特
If you calm down, Bart,
我可以解释到底该怎么做
I can explain how things actually work.
唯一需要的解释
The only thing to explain
就是阿斯特尔准备把他交给当局的时候
is when Aster is going to remand him to the authorities.
我可以向你保证 有人会盯着哈兰
Halan will be taken care of, I can assure you.
她在和他做交易
She's making deals with him.
这说明她要么愚不可及 要么已经被收买♥♥了
That means she's either stupid or corrupt.
我需要知道是哪种情况 -我们不提要求
I demand to know which! - We do not demand.
当然我们也不会侮辱别人
And we certainly do not insult.
我们的工作是用信息来支持和建议
Our job is to use information to support and advise.
就这样
That's it.
你说得对 我说错话了
You're right, I spoke out of turn.
我一直在为你辩护 巴特
I've defended you, Bart, because of everything
因为你经历了太多
that you've been through.
但是你的行为过分了
But your behavior is unacceptable.
运行自我诊断
Run a self- diagnostic.
所以 巴特
So. Bart.
是啊 巴特
Yeah. Bart.
现在你明白我为什么要关闭他的权限了吧
Now you see why I shut off his permissions.
他能把人逼疯
He'd drive anyone mental.
这么说81应该安静多了 是吧
Makes that Sector 81 seem much more peaceful, huh?
是91区
Ninety- one.
对 我搞错了
Right, my mistake.
找到什么了
Find something?
阿斯特尔
Aster?
不是矿石 对吧
It's not the rocks, is it?
不是
No.
应该是这里了吧
That's gotta be it, right?
来帮个忙好吗
You wanna help?
行
Yeah.
你要一起吗
Are you coming?
当然
Yeah.
中士
Sarge?
哈兰
Halan?
哈兰 下面发生了什么事了
Halan, what happened down there?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哈兰 看着我
Halan, look at me.
你很安全 好吗
You're safe, all right?
你很安全
You're safe.
哈莫妮 打印一个镇静剂贴片
Harmony, print a sedative patch.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了 -那里有东西
What happened? - There was something there.
它冲我来了 我看见了
It came at me, I saw it.
我不能 我 你看到了吗
I couldn't...I...Did you see anything?
可能我们给他的剂量不对
It's possible we gave him the wrong dosage.
不 不是药的问题 那里有东西
No, it wasn't the pharma, there was something there!
哈兰 那里什么都没有 里面什么也没有
Halan, there was nothing there. There was nothing inside.
镇静贴片准备好了
Sedative patch ready.
我待会回来 好吗
I'lI come back, okay?
喝了这个
Drink this.
喝了吧
Drink it.
你不用再进去了
You don't have to go back in there.
我看到了一些东西 阿斯特尔
I saw something, Aster.
我发誓
I swear.
得有人去找那些矿石啊
Somebody better find those rocks, hey?
否则你就别想离开这个灯塔了
Or you're not getting off this beacon.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表