剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
但你却什么都没告诉我
Except you haven't told me shit!
是不是啊
Have you?
纵队认为神器里有
The Column believes the relics contain a warning
来自外星文明的警告 对吧
from an alien civilization, correct?
你想说啥 -我提到的那个非自然物体
Your point? - The Artifact I spoke of,
出现和消失都不是无缘无故的
it didn't just appear and disappear.
它试图进行沟通
It attempted to communicate.
和你吗 -不是
With you? - No.
和灯塔里的另一个栖息物
With another inhabitant of the beacon.
如果让我继续讲下去的话
If I continue my story...
你发誓会告诉我一些有用的信息
Oh! Swear you're gonna tell me something useful?
我保证 故事接下来的这部分
I promise. The next part of the story
就会回答你所有的问题
will answer all your questions.
幸好这啤酒味道还不错
You're lucky this beer is good.
有关灯塔守护者的规则
The regulations regarding
几十年来一直在发生变化
Beacon Keepers changed over the decades.
许多人主张取消人类守护者
Many advocated for the removal of human Keepers,
但星际空间管理局和工会反对
but ISA and the unions were against that.
在一些独居守护者
After some unfortunate experiences
发生了不幸经历后
with solitary Keepers,
允许情侣们被共同分配到灯塔
couples were allowed to be jointly assigned to beacons.
但是他们感情很好
If they were a romantic pair, however,
他们就得证明自己是不孕的
they had to prove their infertility.
星际空间管理局关于生育的规定
ISA rules about procreation were very strict and complex
对于灯塔守护者来说是非常严格和复杂的
in regards to Beacon Keepers.
这个新的无人机你肯定会喜欢的 巴特
You're gonna love this new drone, Bart.
塞塔系列
A Theta series!
我都不知道它们是真实存在的
I didn't even know they were available.
最顶级的 可以用一辈子
Top of the line. They last forever.
巴特 你看到了吗
Bart, do you see that?
看到什么了 -法鲁特
See what? - Farut?
如果你想生孩子
If you wish to have the child,
就只能离职了
you must resign your post.
否则 拿掉孩子是唯一的选择
Otherwise, termination is your only option.
维持人口是至关重要的 巴特
Sustaining human population is vital, Bart.
当然 我同意
Of course, I agree.
但是星际空间管理局的规定很清晰
But ISA regulations are clear.
如果发生事故 其中一名幸存者是儿童
If there was an accident, and one of the survivors
我们会营救他 把他带上灯塔
was a child, we'd rescue him, bring him on board.
我将向总部转达消息
I will relay a message to headquarters
解释情况 -没有什么好解释的
explaining the situation. - There is nothing to explain.
我们接受了医学评估 我们符合标准
We were medically assessed. We met the criteria.
可现在 尽管毫无可能 我还是怀孕了
And now, against all odds, I'm pregnant.
我们将继续做好本职工作 而你也将继续报告
We will continue to do our jobs, and you will continue to report
影响灯塔功能的一切情况
everything that affects the function of the beacon.
别无其他
Nothing more.
当你们的任务结束时他们会发现的
They will find out when your assignment ends.
他们会逮捕你们
They will arrest you.
甚至有可能会带走你们的孩子
They might even take your child.
我们有年的任期
We've got five years.
我们应该能想出办法来 把一个小男孩或者小女孩
We can figure out how to smuggle a little boy
偷带出灯塔
or girl off a beacon.
能有多难
How hard can it be?
是女孩
A girl.
是个女孩
The child will be a girl.
我不知道这种不断长大的人类生命
I had no idea how profoundly
会对我产生多么深刻的影响
this developing human life would change me.
她到底会藏在哪呢
Where on earth could she be?
哦 她跑哪去了啊
Oh, where did she go?
我看到你咯
I see you!
过来抓我啊
Come and get me!
她在那呢 我看到了 哦 她动作也太快了吧
There she is, I see her! Oh, she is so fast!
不是吧 她又消失了
Oh no! She disappeared again!
啊哈 我找到你了
Aha! I found you!
在他们的5年任期
As their five- year assignment
要结束时 格雷莎和帕西姆
was nearing its end, Grisha and Parsim
计划提前几个月坐补给飞船离开
planned to avoid ISA
避开星际空间管理局
by leaving on a supply ship a few months early.
塞克勒8号♥
Seklir 8?
他们说那里的饮用水尝起来像石墨烯
They say the drinking water there tastes like graphene.
那你更愿意暴♥力♥抵抗吗
So, you'd rather violent protests?
当然不是
Of course not.
因为巴鲁尼就是这样
Because that's what's happening on Baruni.
太可怕了
It's maddening.
如果那些人如此反对扩张
If those people were so against expansion,
他们当初为什么要搬到殖民地呢
why did they move to a colony in the first place?
塞克勒8号♥很稳定 是我们最好的选择
Seklir 8 is stable. It's our best choice.
在她离开之前
Prior to her leaving,
我无法理解人类表达的 我会想你的 这句话
I couldn't understand the human expression"I'll miss you. "
毕竟 当一个人有回忆的时候
After all, how could absence
怎么能算得上是经历了分离呢
be experienced when one has memories to recall?
他们离开前几个月
A few months before their departure...
帕西姆开始显示出一些不寻常的行为
Parsim began to exhibit behavior that was unusual.
巴特 她在唱什么呢
Bart, what is she singing?
我也翻译不出来
I am unable to translate.
这不是我数据库里的语言
It is not any language in my database.
我们把笔先放下好吗
Let's put the markers away now, huh?
帕西姆 我刚才说什么来着
Parsim, what did I just say?
别胡言乱语了 该吃晚饭了
Enough baby talk. Time for dinner.
虽然我本身没有过情绪
While I do not experience emotion per se,
但我自己对各种情况的反应
my own responses to various circumstances
随着时间的推移而演变
have evolved over time.
我以前也见过一次
I saw it once before.
你为什么没告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
那是帕西姆出生前的事了
It was before Parsim was born.
我以为自己出现幻觉了
I thought I was seeing things.
那是什么 法鲁特
What is it, Farut?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是好美啊
But it's beautiful.
它去哪了
Where did it just go?
帕西姆
Parsim?
帕西姆 我需要你离那远点 拜托了
Parsim, I need you to come away from there, please.
不 -帕西姆
No! - Parsim!
格蕾莎越来越担心
While Grisha grew ever more concerned
那个非自然物体对帕西姆的影响
about the effect of the Artifact on Parsim,
法鲁特确信那是一种外星生命
Farut became convinced that it was evidence of alien life.
在多年的扩张中
In all the years of expansion,
我们从未遇到过任何形式的外星生命
we've never encountered any alien life forms.
可现在呢
Period. And now?
我的传感器检测不到任何生命
My sensors detect no evidence of life,
无论是智慧的还是其它类型的
intelligent or otherwise.
我得去弄个样品回来
I must get a sample.
我都不用离开泡泡机
I won't even get out of the Picker.
风险太大了 想想你的家人
The risk is too great. Think of your family.
你能理解这项发现对我们来说意味着什么吗
Do you understand what this discovery would mean for us?
我们甚至有可能留在灯塔上
We may even be able to remain on the beacon.
我们的职位也句能保得住了
Our position would be secure.
星际空间管理局还会派其他科学家来的
ISA would send other scientists as well.
想想帕西姆
Think about Parsim.
这事跟帕西姆有什么关系
What's this got to do with Parsim?
帕西姆的秘密就不可能再受得住了
It would be impossible to keep Parsim a secret.
你的合同规定
Your contract specifies anything created
在灯塔上创造的任何东西都被视为工作产品
on the beacon is considered work product.
那就有可能包括帕西姆
That might include Parsim,
而他们一定会对她进行研究的
and they would certainly want to study her.
我们走了 帕西姆 快点
Let's go, Parsim. Come on.
宝贝儿
Sweetie.
从那下来 够了
Get down from there, please. That's enough.
嘿 我说够了
Hey! That's enough!
帕西姆
Parsim!
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表