剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
不会烤焦的 你个傻瓜
It won't char, you nitwit.
会让外表形成硬壳
It will have a hard crust.
当它在舌尖融化时
A bewitching counterpoint to the silky softness
会与面包的丝滑柔软
of the bread as it melts.
形成迷人的对比
...on the tongue.
好了
Comme ca.
辐射水平降低了
Radiation levels have dropped. Yeah.
也许吃完饭来个太空行走
Perhaps a space walk after I dine.
你知道可以信任我吧
You must know you can trust me.
我明明可以帮你进行电子存档
Why write in a journal
为什么要写日志呢
when I can digitally archive all your data?
总有一天 一位崭露头角的矿物学家
Someday, a budding mineralogist
会把这个笔记本放在枕头下面睡觉
will sleep with this notebook beneath their pillow.
这可太不寻常了
This is unusual.
联合银河军事司令部快艇遇险 是黄柏号♥
UGMC Speed Launch in distress. The Amboyna.
没有飞行计划 但是飞行员却要求协助
No flight plan, but the pilot is requesting aid.
不协助 -所罗门 这是艘
No. - Solomon, the ship
联合银河军事司令部特许飞船
has a United Galactic Military Command charter.
告诉他们 如果他们靠近
Tell them the security drones
安全无人机会消灭他们
will obliterate them if they approach.
根据无人机的程序设计
The drones are programmed to stand down
这种情况下是不会开火的
in this situation. -
23号♥灯塔 我是黄柏号♥
Beacon 23, this is Amboyna.
我的氧气浓度只有6%
My O2 s at 6%.
请求停泊并进行补给
Requesting permission to dock and resupply.
你没拒绝他们吗
Didn't you tell them no?
他的生命支持处于临界水平
His life support is at critical levels.
这个人为什么来这
Why is this person here?
我不知道
I don't know.
该分部并没有任何作战区
There aren't any combat zones in this sector.
重复 我是联合银河军事司令部快艇黄柏号♥ 氧气水平临界
Repeat, this is the UGMC Amboyna, O2 critical.
星际空间管理局规定要求我们提供协助
ISA regulations require us to provide aid.
打开二号♥气闸 -不行
Opening Airlock Two. - No!
否决 -所罗门 你不能这样
Override! - Solomon, you cannot.
我就能
Yes, I can.
他有足够的燃料到达温内克4号♥ 让他去那
He has enough fuel to make it to Winnecke 4, send him there.
星际空间管理局条例明确规定
Interstellar Space Authority regulations explicitly state- -
我是灯塔23号♥
I am Beacon 23!
我说 你的许可被否决了
And I say permission denied.
热水 我要洗澡了
Heat the water. I must bathe now.
黄柏号♥ 我是23号♥灯塔
Amboyna, this is Beacon 23.
现在给你发送温内克4号♥补给站坐标
Sending coordinates for Winnecke 4 supply station.
我开不到那
I won't make it.
我建议你立刻离开
I recommend immediate departure.
收到了鸣 黄柏号♥
Do you copy, Amboyna?
收到
Acknowledged.
我们有意大利干酪小方饺
Here, we have a ricotta ravioli,
配香蒜酱和血橙泡沫奶油
with pesto sauce and blood orange foam.
煮了整四分钟 很有嚼劲
Cooked for exactly four minutes, al dente.
请享用
Enjoy.
吃起来跟屎一样 -你确定吗
Tastes like shit. - Hmm. You sure?
也许我可以想办法
Perhaps there's some way I can- -
哦对了 调料
Oh, condiments, of course!
我有很多调料
I have many wonderful condiments.
我给你介绍一下
Uh, let me introduce you to.
那是传统酿造酱油
That one is traditionally brewed soy sauce,
由未经加工的大豆
made from unprocessed soybeans
和源自佐贺原始品种的小麦制成
and wheat derived from original Saga cultivars.
我等了好多年才收到
I waited years to receive it.
所以你 节约点用
So perhaps you should be a little...frugal.
至少酱油挺好吃 -那就好
At least the sauce is good. - Good.
我 我很高兴
I...I'm so happy.
那我就把它 -有水吗
Let me go ahead and...- Got any water?
给你留那吧
...leave that right there for you.
当然 马上给你拿
Yes, of course. Water right away.
来杯水 -加冰
H2O on the go. - With ice.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
从现在开始 所有的沟通都要通过我
From now on, all communications go through me.
你明白吗 -是 是
You understand? - Yes. Yes.
给我滚远点 -是 是
Get the hell out of here. - Yeah, yeah.
这特么是怎么回事 -你告诉我 哈兰
What the hell is going on? - You tell me, Halan,
现在灯塔归你指挥了
you're in charge of the beacon now.
巴特 警报是怎么回事
Bart, what's up with the alarm?
我叫巴塞洛缪 不叫巴特
My name is Bartholomew, not Bart.
重力波广播被关闭了 现在没有信♥号♥♥
The GWB has been turned off, there's no signal.
飞行线路有障碍吗
Are the lanes obstructed?
没有 但是有两艘飞船正在驶来
No, but there are two incoming ships.
闭嘴 巴特 -如果重力波广播关闭了
Shut up, Bart. - If the GWB remains off,
他们就不得不取消超光速飞行
they'll be forced to come out of FTL.
我说闭嘴了 -给我看地图
I said shut up. - Show me the map.
好吧 补给飞船
Okay, supply ship.
公♥司♥飞船 我敢说肯定是量子隧♥道♥局的高层
Corporate transport. QTA bigwigs, I bet.
飞船线路畅通 打开重力波广播
The lanes are clear, turn it on.
重力波广播一旦被关闭
Once the GWB is turned off,
必须重新进行人工智能管控
AI control must be re- engaged.
谁在乎量子隧♥道♥局的飞船
That QTA ship, who cares?
可如果那艘补给船离开超光速飞行
If that supplier comes out of FTL,
需要花上一年时间才能到达 人们会死的
it'll take over a year. People will die.
那就会引起星际空间管理局的注意 对吧
Yeah that'll get ISA's attention, won't it?
所罗门 拜托了
Solomon, please.
不要再说了 巴特 否则我打残你
Not a word, Bart, or I'll hobble you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
补给飞船25秒后就会减速
The supply ship will start deceleration in 25 seconds.
不行 等等 你没权力碰那个
No, wait, you have no business touching that.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那个 那个上面 不
That... that top. No!
你只是猜的 你只是猜的
You're just guessing now. You're just guessing.
不 -那你就告诉我
Don't! - Then tell me.
哈兰 你上面那个操纵杆
Halan, the lever above you.
巴特 你这个不忠的走狗
Bart! You traitorous dog!
你毁了一切 我本来是能获救的
You ruined everything! I was going to be rescued!
巴塞洛缪 从现在开始 我会自己听歌♥剧 你就别想了
Well, Bartholomew, from now on, I will enjoy opera night alone.
你要干什么 -闭嘴
What are you doing? - Shut up.
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
下来 -住手 住手
Get down there! - Stop it! Stop it!
别推我了
Stop pushing me!
灯塔是受星际法律保护的
Beacons are protected by interstellar law.
你就是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ow! You're a terrorist.
有人会找到你的 -是嘛
Someone will find you. - Oh, really?
一路找到这来吗
AlI the way out here?
我就觉得不会了
I don't think so.
等等 你要去哪啊
Wait. Where are you going?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
这是我的
This is mine! Ow!
为什么不杀了我
Why haven't you killed me?
我是个战士 不是凶手
I'm a soldier, not a murderer.
杀了我不就容易多了吗
Killing me would be easier, wouldn't it?
对我们俩来说都是如此
For both of us.
你要换床单什么的吗
You need clean sheets or something?
你提这要求好像有一阵子了
It's been a while since you asked.
你可真是残忍♥啊
You are exquisitely cruel.
你是说我留你一命这事吗
You mean the part in which I'm keeping you alive?
还是说你折磨我 夺走我的传承
Or to torture me, rob me of my legacy.
所罗门 别再在这个残忍♥的狱卒身上
Solomon, don't give this brutal turnkey
浪费你的力气了
another ounce of your energy.
我觉得我让你过的挺舒服的
You know I'd say I've made you pretty comfortable,
跟你对我做的事相比 毕竟你当初都不肯让我停靠
compared to what you did to me. You wouldn't even let me dock.
因为我知道你有问题
Cause I knew there was something wrong with you.
是 我当时没有氧气了 天才
Yeah, I was running out of O2, genius.
得了吧 最近的战区在宝石星团
Please. The closest combat zone was in the Gem cluster.
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表