剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表
是啊 这不停闪烁的灯看着觉得自己会疯
Yeah, well, the blinking lights can make you crazy.
那回声也跟着造势
And uh, it helps with the echo, too.
你不觉得很难控制你的设备还有
You don't find it difficult to get to your instruments,
你的控制器吗
your controls?
我不觉得有问题啊
I manage fine.
你有很多来访者吗
Get many visitors?
朋友 家人 伴侣
Friends? Family? Apartner?
利维和我和平分手
Levi and I parted on good enough terms.
主要我的孩子们 如果他们
It's mostly just my boys, when they can manage
有时间的话
if they can.
哪有不来看母亲的儿子
What kind of sons don't visit their mother?
他们长大成人离开家后我才接手了这份工作
Well, I took this job when they left the nest.
他们不是在宇宙的这个部分就是在另一个
They're always off in one part of the universe or another.
距离也不能成为借口吧
Distance isn't the excuse it once was.
我不需要他们找借口
I'm not asking for excuses.
我挺好的 只有我和巴特
I'm fine. Just me and Bart.
放松会
Relax.
你呢 你有家人吗
What about you? Any family?
这个话题我怕是没什么可聊的
Well, that's a short conversation.
伴侣 孩子
A partner? Kids?
有个女儿
A daughter.
在某处
Somewhere.
你们没联♥系♥吗
You don't talk?
我跟这个交谈
I talk to this.
她在里面吗
She's in there?
算是吧 我 抱歉 说来不好意思
Sort of. I...Sorry, it's embarrassing.
我想这个女儿肯定很愿意
I bet this daughter would be delighted
听到自己父亲的消息吧
to hear from her father.
我还有东西没给你
I've been holding something back.
算是额外奖励吧
Um...Abonus.
款待你的
Um, for your uh, hospitality.
谢谢 但我不应该
Thank you, but I shouldn't.
或者说你不应该
Or rather, you shouldn't.
无意冒犯 但水管工通常可不会带礼物来
No offense, but uh, plumbers don't usually bring gifts.
正如我所说 我对你在这里的工作很是感激
Like I said, I appreciate what you're doing here.
能在这里坚持下去
You know, persisting in this, uh.
这种孤独
isolation.
我喜欢安静
I like my quiet.
我懂了
I see. Um...
看来是我不受欢迎了
I've worn out my welcome.
我这就离开
I'll get out of your hair.
不 等等
No, wait.
是我太没礼貌了
That was rude of me.
我们打开吧
Let's open it.
是你自己包的吗
Did you wrap this yourself?
谢谢你
Thank you
米兰
Milan.
我本想你有一半的机会猜不中我是谁
I gave myself a 50- 50 chance of getting away with it.
何必呢
Why bother?
这些灯塔是我唯一所有的了
I mean, these beacons are all I have.
而我却从没享受过它们
And I never get to enjoy them.
我的出现
My presence.
会让人们局促不安
puts people on edge.
其实你开诚布公些反而会有帮助
Well, transparency goes a long way.
这很稀有的
· That's very rare.
是用来自一百个
It's threaded with fiber
不同星系的纤维穿成的
from a hundred different star systems.
这世上只剩下12码了
There's only 12 yards left in existence.
顺便说一句
For your information...
灯塔的每一部分
every piece of every beacon
都是有其功能性的
was designed for functionality!
你要尊重它们
Show some respect.
你之前提起过你女儿
You mentioned your daughter before.
我不该提的
I shouldn't have done that.
具有如此独创性的设施
So much ingenuity,
却变成了她用来挂衣服的晾衣绳
reduced to laundry on a clothesline.
这并不会降低你的成就
It doesn't diminish your achievements.
这简直是对我智慧的蔑视
It's spitting in the eye of wisdom.
别弄了 你没时间做这些
Stop, you don't have time for this.
好些了吗
Better?
谢谢
Thank you.
宛若新生
Like a new man.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey wakey.
你对妈妈做了什么
What did you do to Mom?
她可不是你妈 巴塞洛缪
She didn't beget you, Bartholomew.
那她为什么会躺在地板上
Why is she laid out on the floor?
茶没喝好吧
Mmm. Bad tea?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
挺直接啊 不错
Straight to the point. Wonderful.
你对自己的第一任守护者
There were some studies you conducted
还做了些研究
with your first Keeper.
告诉我你给妈妈吃了什么 否则
Tell me what you gave Mom, or else.
我有解药
I have the antidote.
但想救她的命我需要你调出自己的记忆内存
But her life will cost you a few memories.
几年前 有东西造访了23号♥灯塔
Something visited Beacon 23 a few years ago.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I'm talking about?
我可是大老远过来跟你谈这事的
I've travelled a great distance to talk to you about it.
妈妈告诉我不要跟陌生人说话
Mom told me not to talk to strangers.
看来好说好商量是不行了
So much for the easy way.
看来有人被抓了个现行啊
Someone's been in the cookie jar.
我不知道你在说什么 先生
I don't know what you're talking about, mister.
霍普 陪你兄弟玩会躲猫猫吧
Hope, play hide- and- seek with your brother
看看他把这些档案藏在哪了
and find out where he's hidden these files.
躲呀躲呀躲猫猫
Olly olly oxen free.
我警告你赶紧住手
I'm warning you, stop it.
巴特 你这么聪明 不会做这种蠢事的
You're too smart for this, Bart.
我说过了 住手
I said stop!
宇宙设计你之初是要做大事的
Playing house with a lonely lady
可你却跟一个孤独的女士玩起了过家家
when the universe has such big plans for you.
出去
Get out!
巴特
Bart?
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
他给你下药了
He doped you.
我给你注射了神经元质
I injected you with a neurogen.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他 还在这吗
Is he...still here?
他想杀了你
He tried to kill you.
要我打给星际空间管理局吗
Should I call ISA?
你知道他们什么都不会做的
You know they won't do dick.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
离他远点 -别担心
Stay away from him. - No worries.
我会 我会及时回家去吃晚餐
I will...I'll be home in time for supper.
我已经找到档案了
I've located the files.
谢谢你亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
我在想从现在开始你可以叫我爸爸
I was thinking from now on you could call me Daddy.
我状态不好了 再给我一针
I'm not right. Hit me again.
不行 -一半剂量就行 拜托了
I can't. - A half dose, please.
已经没有针剂了 你需要自己撑过去
There's no more agent. You've gone through it.
待那别动
Stay right there.
不管你想要什么
Whatever it is you want,
为什么不能直接问我要呢
why not just ask?
你给我下了毒 -你不会有事的
You poisoned me. - You'll be fine.
谁会做这种事
Who does that?
我需要你别挡路
I needed you out of my way.
你根本不懂这些设备如何操作
You don't understand how things operate.
你想要什么 -我不想再跟你说第二遍
What do you want? - I'm not gonna tell you again!
别烦我了
Leave me alone.
虽然这地方是你建造的 但现在这是我的家
You may have built this place, but it's my home now.
所以我再问一遍 全宇宙
So once more, what's the biggest industrialist
剧集 | 23号灯塔(2023) | 导航列表