剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
送特雷帕尼先生回到他的床上
monsieur Trepagny to his bed.
他已经上过床了
He has already been in it...
两次
Twice.
我不要再和他一起睡了
I will not have him again.
尤其是在他喝了白兰地后
Not when he has been into the brandy.
你可以告诉我这是什么
You can tell me what this is.
特雷帕尼写了这些字
Trepagny writes these letters.
我不会干涉别人的事
I won't intrude on another man's business.
-你识字 -是的
- You can read? - Yes.
很好 那你告诉我上面写了什么
Good. Then you shall tell me what it says,
我就不告诉特雷帕尼
and I will not tell Trepagny of your trip
你有去庄园以及你看到了什么
to the manor House and of what you saw.
那你会帮我扶他回到床上吗
Then you will help me return him to bed?
是的 我保证
Yes. You have my word.
说了什么
What does it say?
没什么
Nothing.
我能看懂一些字
Look, even I can see the words.
是写给国王的女儿们的
They are to the fille du roi.
在"新法兰西" 和许多新开♥发♥的蛮荒之地一样 男女比例严重失调 女性不足 出生率上不去 为了解决这个问题 法国在十年内陆续送来数百名年轻女子 她们被称为国王的女儿
不 是关于土地 玛丽
No, it is about land, Mari.
生意买♥♥卖♥♥
A business dealing.
还说了他是教会忠实的仆人
And that he is a faithful and loyal servant of the church.
他拥有的土地多到用不完
He has more land than he can hold.
那是给国王的女儿的
It is for a fille du roi.
他想增加儿童的数量
He wants to fill the doma with children.
只提到土地 玛丽 没其他的了
It is about land, Mari, and nothing more.
现在帮我扶他回床上 拜托了
Now, please, help me return him to bed.
千万别骗我
Do not lie to me.
这提议很公道
A fair offer.
我们能达成协议吗
May we agree on that?
我们已经告诉过你报价
We've told you our price.
你们给我报过价 我也告诉了你们我的
You have told me your price and I have told you mine,
现在我们找个折衷的价格
And now we find the middle ground.
折衷
Middle ground?
就是你向我们漫天要价吗 库克先生
Is that where you stick it to us, Mr. Cooke?
你们的土地是沼泽
Your land is swamp.
树长得歪歪扭扭 用来做篱笆桩还行
The trees are twisted, they're good for fence posts,
做木桶板子就不够好了
Not so much for barrel stavings
而且还要考虑易洛魁人的问题
and there are the Iroquois to consider.
我兄弟认为莱韦克愿意出你的两倍价格
My brother believes Levesque will offer twice your price.
那个法国人还不会谈条件
A frenchman who whispers of no conditions
要求我们在契约里隐藏他的姓名
that we hide his name on the deed.
那就去找莱韦克
Go with Levesque.
但我告诉你们 管钱的是他老婆
But you should know it is his wife who holds the purse strings,
她紧捂住钱包 比抓着他的卵蛋还要用力
And she holds them tighter than she holds his baubles.
如果他的报价真是我的两倍
And if his offer's really twofold my own,
那我们还在这里干什么
Then what are we doing here?
我们只希望你给一个公平的价格
We only wish a fair price from you
如果我们想要在契约里保留名字
if we are to keep our name on the deed.
很可惜在这一行不是每个人都能获利
'tis a sad fact of industry that not every man can profit.
但为了结束这场对话
But in the interests of concluding this chat
我愿意多给你们42
I will offer you an additional 42.
作为交换
And in return,
你们要空出从步道到小溪的土地
you'll vacate the land from the trail to the creek,
并且用你们法国人的名字掩盖我的头衔
and cover my title in your good French name.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
让开
Move off.
你跟我说这事办妥了
You told me that this was done.
那他们怎么会发现幸存者
How is it that they found survivors then?
坐下
Sit.
我不知道
I, I don't know.
你叫我让他们从那块土地上消失 我照你说的做了
You asked me to clear the land of them, That's what I did.
不 我只是对那块地表示有兴趣
No, I expressed an interest in the parcel.
你提议了解决方法 我依然对个中细节不知情
You proposed a fix, the details of which I remain gladly ignorant.
我做了你希望我做的事
I did what you wanted me to do.
然而这事就是搞砸了
And yet it was somehow buggered.
怎么会这样
How is that?
我派了亨利·马尔斯去办
I delegated it to Henri Marth.
你居然交给亨利·马尔斯
You delegated it to henri marth?
我会补救的
I will fix it.
我想已经太迟了
I think it's a little late for that.
一个神父和一个小女孩
Priest and a little girl.
如果他们看见了事发经过 我们就完了
If they saw what happened, we're done for.
我绝不允许这破坏我辛苦得来的一切
I'll not have it jeopardize everything I have worked for.
这事不会牵扯到你头上的 库克先生
Well, it will not land on your doorstep, Mr. Cooke.
好吧
Well.
或许我该让你回去做更简单的任务
Perhaps I should put you back to simpler tasks.
扫干净
Clean it.
我不是你的女佣
I'm not your chambermaid.
我们是合伙人 库克先生
We are partners, mr. Cooke.
不 我们不是合伙人 地位并不均等
No, we are not partners. Not equally.
赶紧扫干净 这次要做得彻底些
Now, clean it and do it thoroughly this time.
我会叫汤姆来
I will send Thom up.
除非你愿意让他看见你跪在地上
Only if you'd have him watch you on your knees
像个女人一样
like a woman.
扫干净
Clean it.
快点
Now.
我们要去哪儿 修女
Where are we going, Mother?
去找克劳黛特
To visit Claudette,
这样你们就能看到
So that you can see what awaits you
选择丈夫后 会有怎样的生活
when you choose your husband.
克劳黛特刚来这里时和你们一样
Claudette came here just like you,
一无所有 现在 她有个丈夫
with nothing, and now, she has a husband,
有了土地和许多孩子
Land and a fortune of children.
她住在大屠♥杀♥发生之地的附近吗
Does she live near where the massacre happened?
离那不远
Not far.
无需担忧
There is nothing to worry about.
会有人照看我们
We will be well watched.
而且 布沙尔船长已向我保证
And besides, Captain Bouchard has assured me
易洛魁人已经走了
that the Iroquois have moved on.
难怪他们搬走了
It's no wonder they moved on.
只有女巫才愿住在这种邋遢地方
Only a witch would live in this squalor.
萨布林修女不会带我们去不安全的地方
Mother Sabrine would not bring us here unless it was safe.
所有女巫都有标记
All witches possess a mark.
你的是什么样
What is yours?
萨布林修女 很抱歉我还没准备好
Mother Sabrine, I apologize as I am not prepared
接待访客
to accept visitors yet.
我的孩子 无需道歉
My child, there is no need to apologize.
怎么回事 克劳黛特
What is this, Claudette?
萨布林修女好心来探望我们
Mother Sabrine has blessed us with a visit.
我们只想来打个招呼
We are simply here to say good day
并谈谈女人的事
and to speak of women's business.
女人的事
Women's business?
对
Yes.
就是那些男人不愿谈论的事
Those things that men prefer not to think about.
当然了
Of course.
天呐
Oh, my!
来 发生什么了
Here. What happened?
被遗弃之人在四围跳跃时
One must be careful when one bounds around
必须小心
with such abandonment.
因为上帝会重惩你所站立之处
For God will smite you where you stand.
我要去城里了
I am away to town.
日落前回来
I will return before sundown.
再砍两打 你就完活了 赛尔先生
Two dozen more and you are good on your dime, Monsieur Sel.
好的
Okay.
阳光
Ah, the light.
你看到它是怎么照穿我的身体吗
You see how it shines right through me?
没有
No.
你对阳光一无所知
You are ignorant of the light.
很快你就会知道光线还会弯曲
Soon you will be learned of the bend of it.
我们砍这些树干什么
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表