剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
Perhaps your Mr. Cross knows of his whereabouts.
日安
Good day.
我处理了那男孩
I handled the boy.
丢下尸体让路过的白♥痴♥发现吗
And left the body for any passing fool to find?
最好看起来像是一起事故
Better it look like an accident.
但这不是事故 查尔斯
But it wasn't an accident, Charles.
我能从你眼里看出来
I see it in your eyes.
太马虎了
It was sloppy work.
我们应该解除合作关系
I should dissolve our partnership.
那将是一个不幸的决定
That would be an unfortunate decision.
决定权在我
It's my decision to make.
在你做决定之前 我想知道
Before you make it, I would like to know
你为什么没有告诉哈德逊湾的人关于手♥枪♥的事
why you neglected to tell the Hudson's Bay men about the pistols?
你指的是什么手♥枪♥
What pistols are you referring to?
我要是想背叛你
If I were going to betray you,
我早就会做了
I already would have.
我在你桌上找到那封信时
When I found that letter on your desk,
我了解了很多关于你向哈德逊湾公♥司♥
I gleaned a lot about your arrangement to supply guns
供应手♥枪♥的安排
to the Hudson's Bay company.
但我必须承认 我对几个问题还是很好奇
But I must confess I am still curious on a couple of points.
看来是我错看你了
It seems I have misjudged you.
手♥枪♥在哪
Where are the pistols?
我不知道
I don't know.
手♥枪♥是用来武装易洛魁人的
They were to arm the Iroquois
好让他们用来对付法国人
so that they could use them against the french.
我不知道它们是用来干什么的
I know not what they were intended for.
我用它们做交易 赚取利益
I traded for them, took my profit.
仅此而已
That's the end of the story.
很好
Good, good.
他救了我一命
He saved my life.
他违抗了族母
He disobeyed the clan mother.
我会跟她解释清楚
I will explain to her.
你什么都别做 特雷帕尼
You will do nothing, Trepagny.
易洛魁人现在会怪罪我们
The Iroquois will now blame us.
你找回了你的人 而我的朋友死了
You have your man, and now I have my dead friend.
这就是交易
It is the trade of the matter.
等我们有更多人手再回来收尸
We'll come and collect the bodies when we have more men.
来吧
Now come.
我要一间房♥
I'd like a room.
特雷帕尼的新娘
Now, what would Monsieur Trepagny's bride
为什么会要一间房♥间呢
be needing with a room?
我叫梅丽桑 不叫"特雷帕尼的新娘"
My name is Melissande, not "Monsieur Trepagny's bride."
我还没冠他的姓
I haven't taken his name yet.
特雷帕尼先生和布沙尔船长一起走了
And Mr. Trepagny went off with Captain Bouchard.
他们还没回来 我担心会发生最坏的情况
They haven't returned, and now I fear the worst.
我现在就想要一间房♥
I'd like a room, now.
特雷帕尼先生和布沙尔船长在一起
Monsieur Trepagny is in the company of Captain Bouchard,
要说他有什么特点 那就是刚毅
who, if he is anything, is stouthearted.
他们会平安回来的
They will return safely.
那如果回不来呢
And if they don't?
我没有空房♥了
I have no rooms.
戴尔芬
Delphine?
我们客满了 但如果你愿意 她可以和你住
We are full up, but she can stay with you, if you like.
太恶心了
It's disgusting,
这会毁了所有渴望我的男人
and it will ruin all men who look on me with desire
这就是事实
and that is the truth.
肯定没有那么糟 戴尔芬
It can't be that bad, Delphine.
在我的子♥宫♥上方
It's a woodcutter's mark
刻了伐木工的标记
carved just above my womb.
又红又可怕
It's red and horrible.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我想告诉你我最黑暗的秘密
I want to tell you my darkest secret.
在我来之前我怀过一个孩子
I had a child before I came here.
胎死腹中
Stillborn.
我父亲接过它 把它埋在灰堆里
My father took it and buried it in the ash pile,
叫我不要提起它
and told me not to speak of it.
但所有人都知道
But everybody knew.
好了
So, there.
所有秘密都公开了
All the secrets are out
我们可以开诚布公地生活了
and we can live our lives free of them.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
对我做出这事的男人
The man who did this to me...
别提他 戴尔芬
Say nothing of him, Delphine.
把他逐出你的脑海
Banish him from your thoughts.
答应我
Promise me.
我还没有把整件事告诉你
I have not told you the whole of it.
我之后做的事
What I did. After.
趁他睡觉的时候 我用斧头把手打他的头
I beat his head in with an axe handle while he slept
看着他流血身亡
and watched him bleed out.
他不配活着
He didn't deserve to live.
之后我被迫离开村庄
I had to leave my village after that.
我来到了这里
I came here.
感觉他好像还跟着我
And it seems he's still with me.
戴尔芬 快来
Delphine. Come.
我需要有人帮我给监督官做晚饭
I need help preparing supper for the intendant.
兰德尔 玩得差不多了
Randall, we've had enough games.
你该回去找我姐姐了
It's time for you to go back to my sister.
我会向你证明我死了
I'll show you that I'm dead...
这样你就能告诉她真♥相♥了
So that you may tell her the truth of that.
兰德尔 上来
Randall, come out of there.
快上来 兰德尔
Come out of there, Randall!
兰德尔
Randall!
别洗泥土了
Leave the dirt.
它们能帮你治愈
It is what will make you heal.
谢谢救我
Thank you for saving me.
没什么
It is no matter.
我以为我已经死了
I thought I was already dead.
但你还活着
But you are alive.
牧师们
The priests.
我没法救他们
I couldn't save them.
祷告 话语
Prayers, words.
一切都不重要了
Nothing mattered.
因为他们来新法兰西寻死
Because they came to new France looking for death.
易洛魁人帮忙 现在他们的鲜血流进了土里
The Iroquois obliged and now their blood is in the dirt.
我想这是个神圣而注定的结论
It is a godly and ordained conclusion, I suppose.
告诉我
Tell me...
当你以为一切都结束的时候 你看到了什么
When you thought it was the end, what did you see?
我看到了我弟弟
I saw my brother.
他呼唤我
He called to me.
但你没有朝他走去
But you did not go to him.
是的
No.
但我想过去
But I wanted to.
你知道我看到了什么吗
Do you know what I saw?
我没问你
I did not ask.
那个寡妇玛蒂尔德·吉法尔
The widow Mathilde Geffard.
她拿着一瓶白兰地和一碗温热的炖汤
And she was holding a bottle of brandy and a bowl of warm stew.
她对我微笑
And she had a smile for me.
我能闻到白兰地和肉汁的味道
And I could smell the brandy and the meat gravy,
从我胡子间穿过
rising up through my beard.
蒸汽腾腾
Vaporous.
然后我醒来 我的嘴里全是血
But then I woke, my mouth was full of blood.
但我还活着
But I was alive.
我想要继续活着
And I wish to stay that way.
快起来 别再讨论来世了
So, let's rise, stop all this bathing and jabber of the afterlife,
我们要赶回沃比克
and make speed for Wobik.
这是谁
Who is this?
是我
It is me.
公♥司♥只会相信你
You are the only one the company will believe.
向所有人证实我死了
Show everyone I'm dead.
你疯了 兰德尔
You've lost your mind, Randall.
你做了什么
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表