剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
你又想来指控我什么
What new offense are you here to accuse me of?
蕾娜黛特失踪了 被人带走了
Renardette has gone missing. Taken!
我叫她去看守你的桶
I set her to watch your barrels.
-现在桶被洗劫了 -桶里空了
- Now they are ransacked. - The barrels are empty?
告诉我 库克先生 桶里装了什么
Pray tell, Mr. Cooke, what was in those barrels?
没什么
Nothing.
快说 库克先生
Come now, Mr. Cooke.
盐
S-Salt.
砖
Brick.
住手 我们在浪费时间
Stop! We are wasting time.
蕾娜黛特失踪了 这才是重点
Renardette is missing, that is what matters.
手♥枪♥
Pistols.
桶里装的是手♥枪♥
The barrels were packed with pistols.
贡姆斯想拿给公♥司♥
Goames wanted them for the Company,
公♥司♥想把枪拿去武装易洛魁人
the Company wanted them to arm the Iroquois.
我不知道那女孩跟这有什么关系
I don't know what the girl had to do with it.
他叫我去溪边的小路见他们
He told me to meet them in the path by the creek.
不要 玛蒂尔德 玛蒂尔德
No, Mathilde. Mathilde!
晚上去太危险了
It's too dangerous to go at night.
我们天亮再去
We'll go at first light.
我们会找到她的 别担心
We'll find her, don't worry.
手♥枪♥
Pistols.
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
我拿到了我想要的东西了
I have what I came for.
那就拿上钱快走
Then take your coin and begone,
趁他们没有改变主意
before they think better of the trade.
我想着我们可以谈谈
I thought we might talk.
没什么可谈的
There is nothing to talk about.
要是事情定下了会更好
It would be better if it was settled.
我会嫁给赛尔
I am just given to Sel.
这事就这么定了
That is the end of it.
很好
Very well.
过来坐
Come. Sit.
吃点东西
Have some food.
-我该回去了 -东西不多
- I should get back. - It is not much.
就是点汤
Just some soup.
最后一顿晚餐 像我们往常一样
One last supper, as we used to do.
行吧
Yes, I would like that.
我用这个锅煮了我们第一顿饭
I cooked our first meal in this pot.
是的
Yes.
我记得
I remember.
那是这里只有
When there were only...
树和瓢泼大雨
trees and rain pressing down on us.
我们凑合过了
We made do.
是的
Yes, we did.
你凑合过了
You made do.
是的
Yes.
我想是的
I suppose that is right.
告诉我那只羊预言了什么
Tell me what the ram augured.
没什么
Nothing.
它的内脏腐坏了
His insides were spoiled.
来吧
Go on.
自己舀
Serve yourself.
你得习惯这样
You'll have to get used to it.
是的
Yes.
当然了
Yes, of course.
很不错
This is good.
我要跟你去
I am going with you.
这不安全
It's not safe.
我要去 没得商量
I am going, and that is the end of it.
你要去沃比克 对吗
You're going to Wobik, aren't you?
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
那是我们的协议
That was our deal.
但对易洛魁人来说 还不如把蛋蛋装进杯子
But as for the Iroquois, a man may as well cup his balls
召唤闪电
and call lightning down from the sky.
我不知道在你家乡人们是怎么处理的
I don't know how it is where you are from,
但在这儿 我们会为死去的孩子复仇
but here, we avenge the death of our sons.
也许你会想知道是谁把你孩子吊在树上的
Well, maybe you would like to know who put your son in the tree.
杀死你孩子的是英国人
It was the English who killed your son.
不是法国人
Not the French.
继续啊 说出来
Go on, then. Speak.
那是比尔和库克的计划
It was Bill and Cooke's plan.
他们招募你儿子去烧掉
They recruited your son to burn the settlement
蹊径旁的殖民地
along the creek path.
他们利用完他后 就杀了他
And when they were done using him, they killed him.
我儿子被吊死在沃比克的树上
My son was hung from a tree in Wobik.
是
Aye.
那是布沙尔船长干的
That was Captain Bouchard.
这是真的
That is true.
但是沃比克的人是无辜的
But the people of Wobik are innocent.
放过他们
Spare them.
我知道比尔是
I know Bill here is a...
恶毒的野蛮人
vicious savage.
我一直都知道
I always knew that.
但你
But you...
我们都是野蛮人
We're all savages.
但我们不是法国人
But we're not French.
你不能进攻沃比克
You will not attack Wobik.
我们的协议不是这样的
That is not the deal we made.
我不会允许两个英国人协议...
I will not have two Englishmen cutting deals for...
现在只有一个英国人了
Now you have one Englishman.
我要你把他拖去营房♥
I want you to draw him into quarters
把他的肝脏喂狗
and feed his liver to the dogs.
他昨晚在哪
Where was he last night?
玛丽家
Mari's.
现在他死了 她在哪
And now he's dead. Where is she?
不知道
I don't know.
-我们不能把他留在这儿 -为什么
- We can't leave him here. - Why not?
这对我们俩来说都是终点
This is the end of everything for both of us.
他值得更好的
He deserves better.
带上他
Just take him.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
怎么了
What is it?
带她走
Take her and go.
我要和你并肩作战
I will stand with you.
不行 快跑 别回头
You will not. Now run and don't look back
直到走到河口 快跑
until the creek hits the river. Go. Go!
我们得走了 玛蒂尔德
We have to go, Mathilde.
来啊 野蛮人
Come, you savages!
来啊
Come!
动手吧
Go on. Do it.
来 你安全了
Here. You're safe now.
怎么回事
What's happening?
这是我的罪过应得的报应
This is payment due for my misdeeds.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表