剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
他自会腐烂成泥的
he will turn to mud.
不 我们要把他送回给温达特人
No, we will return him to the Wendat.
没有他们 你也会没命 血染大地
Without them, your entrails would decorate these rocks.
赛尔去哪儿了
Where is Sel?
他往那个方向去了
Oh, he went that way.
追最后一个野蛮人去了
After the last savage.
估计他们两个都已经死在树林里了
Both of them dead in the trees, most likely.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
他还活着 我能感觉到
He is alive, I feel it.
我们去找你的人吧
Let's go find your man.
靠你那把小刀是无法脱身了 法国佬
You're not gonna be able to stab your way out of this one, French.
当然了 欢迎尝试
I mean, you're welcome to try.
但是...
But...
他们会将你的小匕♥首♥夺过来
They'll take that little knife of yours
然后在你的肚子上开个小口子
and they'll make a wee cut,
就在这里
right here.
他们会把刀扎进去 非常温柔
They'll reach in, real gentle-like,
把你的内脏扯出来 在你的注视下把它们喂狗
Pull out your guts, feed them to the dogs while you watch.
那些狗...
Now, the dogs...
它们一开始不会快速啃食你 但很快...
They don't go far at first, but soon...
它们会发狂 彼此竞争
They get to frisking and competing with each other,
很快
And before you know it...
它们就会把你大卸八块
They've got you unspooled.
我已准备好赴死
I am prepared to die.
这话真是勇敢又伟大
Such brave and grand words.
放他走
Let him go.
我的手下都死了
My men are dead.
我弟弟也死了
My brother is dead.
他就该被剁了喂狗
He should be fed to the dogs.
沃比克的法国人要为此负责
The French in Wobik are responsible,
但不是这一个
but not this one.
瞧瞧他 他是个单纯的人
I mean, look at him. He's a simple man.
换做你父亲也会放了他的
Your father would spare him.
为什么
因为会有更多的人过来
Because more will come.
对吧 法国佬
Isn't that right, French?
到时候我们就能把他们全部杀光
And then we can kill them all.
那是我们都想要的
It's what we both want.
好了 我只想围着篝火而坐
Now, I should like to sit by a fire,
脱掉靴子 吃顿饭
take off my boots, have a meal,
一顿正经的美食
a proper shit.
享受人生乐趣
The stuff of life.
走吧 法国佬 离开吧
Go on, French. Walk.
告诉他们盖伊·比尔是个善良明智之人
Tell them Gay Bill is a kind and wise man.
快走吧
Off you trot.
你竟然让一个野蛮人进了房♥子
You let a savage into the house.
是吗
I, I did?
她就在屋里
She's inside.
那个管家吗
The housekeeper?
是的
Yes.
你喜欢玫瑰吗
Do you like roses?
看上去美艳至极 你不觉得吗
They look magnificent, don't you think?
就是玫瑰的寻常样子罢了
They look like roses.
我希望被护送回沃比克
Now, I wish to be escorted back to Wobik.
这里不安全
It is not safe here.
不不
Yeah, no, no.
我会保护你安全的
I will keep you safe.
你就摘摘花
Hmm, picking flowers.
我受命在这里等待
I have orders to wait here.
谁的命令
Orders from whom?
布沙尔船长
Captain Bouchard.
如果我不照他说的做 他就会打我脑袋
He, he beats me on my head when I don't do as he says, so...
告诉我 你觉得特雷帕尼先生会怎么做
Tell me, what do you think Monsieur Trepagny will do
如果他发现你让他的新任妻子
if he discovers that you have let his new bride
自己走路会沃比克
take the path to Wobik alone?
毫无保护
Unguarded?
那就比挨布沙尔船长几下打更糟了
It will be worse than captain Bouchard's blows.
我们一定不能离开这儿
We, we must not leave here.
他们很快就会回来
Th-they will be back soon.
我在路上等你 副手
I will be waiting on the path, deputy.
赛尔先生
Monsieur Sel.
易洛魁人
Iroquois.
他们人太多了
There are too many.
还有个英国人
An englishman, too.
英国人
English?
有多远
How far?
穿过树林就是
Just through the woods.
你是怎么逃脱的
How did you escape?
那个英国人说服了他们
The englishman convinced them.
布沙尔
Bouchard.
我们今天已经逃过了死神一次
We have dodged death's warm embrace once today.
我不希望再招惹它
I do not wish to tempt its coils again.
我们得回沃比克 警告他们
We must return to Wobik and warn them.
你的人说得对
Your, your man is right.
易洛魁人会来杀了我们所有人的
The Iroquois will come and kill us all.
伊凡
Yvon.
我去路上找你
I'll meet you on the path.
盯着点他
Keep a close eye on him.
你找到了克罗斯先生
You recovered Mr. Cross.
是的
I have.
那么
Well...
他有什么要为自己辩解的
What did he have to say for himself?
字谜
Riddles.
他已经不是我认识的那个人了
He's not the same man I knew.
至少这是好事
Well, that's a fortunate outcome, at least.
对我姐姐来说不是
Not for my sister.
这种地方会改变一个人 再正常不过了
It's natural that a place like this should transform a man.
我每天早上看银镜中的自己都不一样
I find myself anew in the silver of the mirror every morning.
看来你已经在魁北克城跟威尔船长谈过了
Now, I take it you spoke to Captain Wale in Quebec city?
这位是查尔斯·杜克先生
This is Mr. Charles Duquet,
你在他面前不用避讳
you may speak freely in front of him.
还是很高兴认识你
It is still good to meet you.
我不是来喝茶的
I did not come here for tea.
再说我更喜欢糖浆 不是蜂蜜
And I prefer molasses, not honey.
威尔船长确实确认了你与公♥司♥的联♥系♥
Captain Wale did confirm your ties to the company.
我是个有话直说的人
Well, you see I am a man who speaks plainly.
我们找到拉法基的儿子了
We found Lafarge's boy.
那真是松了一口气
Now, that is a relief.
本来是的
Well, it would be...
如果他还活着的话
If he were still alive.
我们发现他死了
We found him dead.
在河边
By the river.
太可惜了
A shame.
他母亲会伤心死的
His mother will be brought to her knees.
这男孩的死记在你账上
The boy's death is on your ledger.
不 贡姆斯先生
No, Mr. Goames.
你搞错了
You're mistaken.
我受威尔船长的命令与你结成盟友关系
I have orders from Captain Wale to form a partnership with you.
尽管我不同意
And though I find it disagreeable,
我是公♥司♥的人
I am a company man.
毕竟命令就是命令
And an order is an order, after all.
但我只是个制桶的
But I am but a simple barrel maker.
我在这些墙内的地位
My position within these walls
依赖于德费监督官的恩泽
hinges on the good graces of Intendant de fer.
我被绑在颈手枷上的那段时间
You see, my time in the fiddle
让我终于有机会进行急需的反省
afforded me some much-needed reflection.
我要低调行事
I'm keeping my beard low to the ground.
因此 我愿意提点你去找一位叫
And as such, I would point you in the direction
比尔·塞尔比的先生
of a Mr. Bill Selby.
他正在外面 组建同盟
He's out there, forming alliances.
也许克罗斯先生知道他的行踪
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表