剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
圣母 你虔诚的脸
Oh, Lord Mother, you have blocked my marvelous vision
挡住了我绝美的视线
with your Godly face.
你的到来荒唐可笑
You made your ridiculous entrance.
赶紧走吧
Now make your exit.
不好意思
Now, if you will excuse me,
我看到我妻子了
I have seen my wife.
花费了三年
Three years it required and,
数月的时间清理树桩
uh, months to clear the stumps.
但现在 在每个方向 我都能欣赏到风景
But now, in every direction, I have a vista.
从井到后门只有17步的距离
And, uh, from the well to the backdoor is 17 steps.
春天的时候 成群的黄蝴蝶
And then in the spring, flocks of yellow butterflies
在花♥园♥里安家 把一切变成景色
settle in the garden and turn everything golden.
你可以一边洗衣或者做饭
You can watch them as you're doing the laundry
一边欣赏它们
or cooking the supper, uh...
森林里的野兽
The beasts of the forest there...
它们害羞还是大胆
are they shy or bold?
白天的时候很害羞
Shy in the daytime.
晚上会变得大胆一点 不过别担心
Less so in the night. But don't worry.
我和我的人很警觉
My men and I are very watchful.
你说你的人
Y, Your men, you said?
有多少
How many?
船长
Captain.
这位姑娘需要消除疑虑
The lady here requires reassurance.
你参观过我的家 在我的宅邸里进餐过
Now, you have toured my Doma, dined in my chateau,
有出现过任何问题吗
has there, uh, ever been any kind of trouble?
那是个独一无二的地方 这毫无疑问
It is a unique place, that is to be sure.
就连善良的船长也同意
You see, even the good Captain agrees,
就像伊甸园 亲爱的
it is like Eden, chérie.
你家
Your home is...
不是小屋或房♥子 而是一座完整的宅邸
is not a cabin or a house but a complete chateau?
抱歉我用词不当
I fear I misspoke.
我没有宅邸 因为我没有妻子
I have no chateau, because I have no wife.
有了妻子才有家
And it is the woman who makes the house.
我们让你的朋友吃醋了
We have made your friend jealous.
我们说话得小声点
We should speak more softly.
像你一样 克劳德·特雷帕尼在这有很多敌人
Like you, Claude Trepagny has many rivals here.
有的人发誓要用谎言毁掉他
Some of them sworn to ruin him with lies.
也许是因为你的自夸
Maybe it is your boasting.
煽动了他们
That arouses them.
老实说 戴尔芬
Truthfully, Delphine,
有时我担心是因为我的帽子
sometimes I fear it is my hat.
回答我
Answer me.
你提到了阿撒兹勒
You spoke of Azazel.
在那里发生了什么 克拉普神父
What happened out there, Father Clape?
易洛魁人
Iroquois.
还有其他人
And others.
他们吃了人肉吗
Did they eat the flesh off men?
回答我
Answer me.
拜托
Please...
谁点的火
Who started the fire?
谁烧了我们的死人
Who burned our dead?
是你
It was you!
你看到了魔鬼
You saw the devil!
-特雷帕尼先生 -嗯
- Monsieur Trepagny. - Mm-hmm.
我叫梅丽桑·德尚赫米
My name is Melissande de Saint-Remy.
孔特·德尚赫米之女 丰泰特男爵
Daughter of Comte de Saint Remy, Baron de Fontette.
瓦卢瓦国王第四任情妇的后代
Descended from the fourth mistress of the last Valois king.
我的家族历史也很悠久
I, too, am of ancient blood.
幸会
Enchanté.
我不是来自巴黎市区或者泥泞的郊区
I'm not from the Paris streets nor the muddy countryside,
你应该很容易看出来
as you can plainly see.
是的
Yes.
我想要更多
I would like more.
如果你不屑给一个姑娘倒酒
If you are above filling a lady's cup,
那你就不是我要找的男人 特雷帕尼先生
you are not the man for me, Monsieur Trepagny.
我没有不屑任何事
I am not above at all, no.
看
Voilà.
你 特雷帕尼先生
You, Monsieur Trepagny,
一点不普通
are anything but common.
你该饮用一种更复杂的烈酒
You should enjoy a more complex spirit.
那种味道会从入口一刻到吞下时
One where the flavor changes from the moment you taste it
发生变化的酒
to the moment you swallow.
你需要一个好妻子
You need a good wife.
能配得上你这样有远见的男人
One befitting a man with your vision.
能和你分享那远见 走上人生巅峰
One who might share that vision and rise up to greatness.
没错
Yes...
其他姑娘 她们或许现在有能吸引眼球的姿色
Other girls have assets that catch the eye now,
但是随着推移 会渐渐消退
but they will fade with time.
鲜血 土地 我们制♥造♥和生产的东西
Blood, land, what we make and grow from it,
在我们走后会留下来
it's what will be left when we're gone.
天国就坐落在树上
The realm of Heaven sits just above the trees.
我看到鸟儿上去 再没归来
I have seen birds ascend and not return.
蜜蜂化为光球
Bees transformed into balls of light.
你想看看这样的地方吗
Would you like to see such a place?
到时再说吧
We will see.
再去给一个女人倒酒 然后向我汇报结果
Fill another woman's cup and return to me with your report.
可是
But...
库克先生 来接你的人
Mr. Cooke! Come get your man!
开门
Open the gate!
把他放下来
Cut him down.
把梯子拿过来 快
Get a ladder. Hurry!
我又有一个工作给你 杜克先生
I have another job for you, Mr. Duquet.
我会支付你一大笔钱
One I will pay you famously for.
是什么
What is it?
把那男孩带到林子里
Take the boy into the woods.
他不能回来
He must, uh, not return.
甩掉他
Lose him?
不是
No.
你想要一份工作
You want a job.
是的
I do.
这就是
This is the job.
要还是不要
On offer.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
嗯
Yes.
汤姆 你还好吗
Thom, are you all right?
你找到我爸爸了吗
Have you found my father?
找到了 汤姆 他很好
We have, Thom. He's, he's quite fine.
他没事
He's fine.
这是我朋友杜克先生 他会带你去见他
This is my friend Mr. Duquet. He will take you to him.
你得走了
You need to go.
走后门 快点
By the back gate, be quick.
来吧
Go.
我的小狐狸
My little fox.
你回来找我了
You have come back to me.
快 小子
Hurry, boy.
你♥爸♥爸就在路那头
Your father is just up the path.
他会很高兴看到你安全返回
He'll be glad to see you return safe.
就在前面一点 来吧
It's just a little further. Come.
我爸爸怎么样
How is my father?
他很好 你很快也一样
He's fine. As will you soon be.
你走前面去 这样你就能第一个见到他了
Now, why don't you go in front so that you'll be the first to see him.
他会生我气的
He's going to be cross with me.
不会 我已经跟他谈过这事了
No. I've spoken to him about this very matter already.
-是吗 -是的
- You have? - Yes.
一切都会没事的
All will be fine.
快去
Now be quick.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表