剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
停下
Stop.
-放到后面去吗 -是的 后面
- In the back? - Yes, in the back.
拿过来 查尔斯
Bring it here, Charles.
固定那边的那个
Secure that one over there.
里面装了什么有价值的东西吗
Is there something of value in it?
你不需要知道里面有什么 放过去就行
You don't need to know what's in them. Just put it there.
过来
Through here.
-到后面去 -库克
- To the back. - Cooke!
你得过去
You will be the one to go there.
监督官 这很不公平
Intendant, you must see the unfairness of it.
查尔斯
Charles?
你气色不错
You look well.
我在找你
I looked for you.
在你跑了后
After you ran off.
我在特雷帕尼面前为你做担♥保♥
I vouched for you with Trepagny.
-现在我欠你债吗 -不
- And now I owe you a debt? - No.
那为何说起已经过去的事
Then why recount what has already passed?
我不再为特雷帕尼工作
I am no longer pledged to Trepagny.
那是你的命运
That is your fate.
你似乎为此而生
You seem born to it.
愿你得到土地 然后在那里一直生活到老
May you get land and then grow old keeping it.
你呢
And you?
我被一个成功商人雇用了 库克先生
I have been taken on by a successful merchant, Mr. Cooke.
我已经开始飞黄腾达了
I've already begun to prosper.
嗯
Yes.
当然
Of course.
我现在看清了你的为人
I see now who you are.
我从没变过
I'm who I have always been.
你也一样 我想
As are you, I suppose.
祝你好运 荷内
Good luck, Rene.
我得和我的人谈谈
I must, uh, have a word with my man.
搞快点
Be quick about it.
你跟我来 我需要你协助
You will come with me. I need your assistance.
干什么
What for?
我被指派去收回
I have been tasked with retrieving the bodies
牧师们和副警长古伊的尸体
of the priests and Deputy Guy.
如果我不去 恐怕
If I do not, I am afraid that
他们会把我吊死在栅栏上
they will hang me from the palisades.
恕我直言 先生 这跟我无关
With respect, sir, this has nothing to do with me.
我要是死了
You will have nothing
你将一无所有 你将一无所有
if I am killed. You will have nothing.
明白吗
Do you understand that?
你必须跟我走 不然你就会回到
You will come with me or you will be back
墙外 自食其力
outside the walls, fending for yourself.
你们在干什么
What's this?
没什么 我的
Uh, nothing. My, uh,
我的手下会跟我去
my man will accompany me,
他会提供很大帮助
and, uh, he will-will be of much assistance.
-这最好不是什么花招 库克 -不是的
- This better not be some sort of trick, Cooke. - No trick.
多一个帮手 他的加入可以
Another set of hands. His addition will, uh,
让我们更快归来
speed our return.
好
All right.
但如果他被易洛魁人杀害
But if he is killed by the Iroquois,
他的尸体就只能拿去喂乌鸦
his body will be for the ravens.
好的
Very well, very well.
我们得去准备补给了
We must gather our supplies.
把你所有的幸运小玩意都带上 库克
Gather all the lucky trinkets you have, Cooke.
我在大门等
I'll be waiting at the gate.
你路上的口粮
Provisions for your journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
薰衣草
Lavender.
你真好 戴尔芬
It's very kind of you, Delphine.
证明你的价值 英国人
Prove your worth, English.
或者至死方休
Or die trying.
聪明地跟着我
Follow smartly.
你家新来的这个人
This new one in your house,
她是法国人
she's French?
是的
Yes.
你仍然是温达特人
You are still Wendat.
她对你构不成威胁 去吧
She should be no match for you. Go.
把西奥留下
Leave Theo with us.
争取你在特雷帕尼身边的位置
Fight for your place with Trepagny.
你要想的话 这有吃的
There is food, if you like.
谢谢 修女 但我已经不再想着食物了
Thank you, Mother, but I've lost even the thought of food.
你害怕
You are afraid?
任何思维正常的人都会的
Any right-minded man would be.
我不是男人 但如果能安慰到你的话
I am not a man, but if it is any solace,
我替你祈祷和反省过了
I have prayed and reflected on your position.
我不相信上帝有意惩罚你 库克先生
And I do not believe God intends to punish you, Mr. Cooke.
真是让人松了口气
Well, that's a relief.
你还有上帝的其他信息吗
Do you have any other messages from above?
没有
No.
但我和士兵谈过了
But I have spoken with the soldiers,
我想要你向我确保 我们会
and I would like your assurance that we approach
和平取回他们的尸体
the retrieval of the bodies peacefully.
要是易洛魁人在那
And how would you suggest we do that
几乎百分百会在 你建议我们怎么办
if there are Iroquois about, as there most assuredly will be?
我会和他们讲理
I will reason with them.
如果我们想避免战争
If we are to avoid an all-out war,
就必须从这儿开始
it must start here.
我会听从你指挥的 修女
And I shall follow your lead, Mother.
我姐姐会要你给出详尽说明
My sister will expect full account.
我已经把事情都写出来了
I have laid down the events for you.
把你的缺席美化一下
They put your absence in a favorable light.
我想去透透气
I'd like some air.
-豆子马上就好了 -我会回来吃豆子的 我
- Beans will be ready soon. - I will be back for the beans. I, uh...
想要去反省下
want some time to reflect.
他为了公♥司♥杀了那些人
He killed those people for the Company.
他们会叫我们做同样的事
They'll ask us to do the same.
武装易洛魁人
Arming the Iroquois.
他将不会是你姐姐曾经认识的那个人
He will not be the same man your sister knew.
尤其是他做了那些事后
Not after what he's done.
每个人最后都会面对他的罪行
Every man faces his sins in the end.
我不信
I don't believe that.
你要从我背后开枪打死我吗
You'd shoot me in the back?
这是公♥司♥的方式
That's the Company way.
不 不是的
No, it is not.
-你留下了这个 -让我走
- You left this. - Let me go.
我会走进林子里 消失不见
I'll walk into the woods and begone.
你要像个男人一样 承担你的责任
You will do as a man and face your responsibilities.
我不是男人
I am no man.
不然我早就杀了你 阻止你要做的事
Or I'd kill you and stop what you're about to do.
你疯了 兰德尔
You've lost your mind, Randall.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's the opposite.
你该趁早退出
You should get out now.
离开你在公♥司♥里的职位
Leave your posting in the Company.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你最后的结局会和我一样
'Cause you'll end up like me.
回到火堆 我们一起吃豆子
Come back to the fire, and we'll eat beans.
林子里遍地是你这样的人
The woods are full of men like you.
我会开始继续做天桌
I will start back to work on the sky table.
看吧
You see?
一切都很好 就跟我们当初离开时一样
Everything is fine, just as we left it.
没有易洛魁人
No Iroquois.
我是淑女
I am a lady.
不是一个会给你做饭打扫的印第安人
Not some Indian who will cook and clean for you.
我们别再谈论玛丽了
We will speak no more of Mari.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
不
No.
我们凑活过吧
We will make do.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表