剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
It is veiled in the dark.
阳光会让你看到它的美
The daylight will open your eyes to its beauty.
我想看到全部
I wish to see it all.
明早你就会看到一切
You will see everything in the morning.
那是我的沉思间
That is my contemplation room.
改天带你去看
I will show it to you another time.
我想去看看 这样我就能更了解我的新丈夫
I wish to see so that I may better know my new husband.
每个人都得有秘密 你不觉得吗
One must have secrets, don't you agree?
我暂且就允许你有这一个秘密
For now I will allow you just this one.
走吧
Shall we go?
好
Yes.
男人和女人的结合
The true binding of a man and woman
必须有一个与神圣相称的仪式
must have a ceremony befitting the sanctity.
一个典礼
A celebration.
没错 一个庆祝我们联姻的派对
Exactement, a party to celebrate our union
这样在天穹里也会受约束
so it may be bound in the vault of heaven.
但今晚我们得圆房♥
But tonight we must bind and consummate
正如上帝对所有生物设定的那样
as God intended all creatures.
包括蛇
Even the snake.
很好
Good.
我看清你是怎样的男人了
I see now what kind of man you are.
我妻子的头发 帮我拿过来
The lock of my wife's hair, fetch it for me.
你能陪我坐坐吗
Would you sit with me?
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表