剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
他们会割下你的眼皮
They will peel off your eyelids
逼你吃掉
and make you eat them.
然后他们会抽打你
And then they will lash you to a rock,
让太阳把你的眼睛灼烧出来
and let the sun burn your eyes out of your head.
如果你违背承诺
If you go back on your deal,
我阻止不了他们
I cannot stop them.
枪已经不在库克先生手上了
Mr. Cooke no longer has the pistols.
你们俩都满嘴胡言
You are both full of lies.
是的
Yes.
我们都是
As are we all.
我们会为真♥相♥而付出代价 贡姆斯先生
It is truths that we pay dearly for, Mr. Goames.
给你说个真♥相♥ 你用你的命做了个交易
Here is a truth: you made a deal for your life.
是的 但我经常做交易
Yes, but I make many deals.
我很快就会做一个交换法国妻子的交易
Soon I will have a deal for a French wife.
要我把布沙尔船长叫来吗
Shall I summon Captain Bouchard?
不用 谢谢 查尔斯
No, thank you, Charles.
贡姆斯先生是个聪明人
Mr. Goames is a smart man.
不需要交船长过来
No need to involve the captain.
可以到蹊径旁来找我
I can be found out by the creek path.
易洛魁人在附近设了营地
The Iroquois have set up camp nearby.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette!
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
布沙尔先生
Monsieur Bouchard.
贡姆斯先生
Mr. Goames?
-库克重新考虑了吗 -没有
- Has Cooke reconsidered? - No.
那我就不浪费时间了
Then I shall not waste another minute of my time.
-人们的生命岌岌可危 -真可惜 几分钟时间
- Lives are at stake. - That is a shame, as a few minutes
或许可以帮助你找到那批手♥枪♥
might provide you with the pistols you seek.
-在你手上 -在库克手上
- You have them? - Cooke does.
他想把它们交给布沙尔
He intends to turn them over to Bouchard.
你愿意阻止
And you would stop this?
当然是有价的
For a price.
你开个价
I will hear your offer,
记住我冒了多大的风险
keeping in mind the risk I am taking.
把手♥枪♥带到我的营地来
Bring them to me at the camp,
我们再讨论条件
and we will discuss terms.
我不会和野蛮人交易
I will not barter with savages.
这就是我们的协议
This is our deal.
小溪后面的路
The path behind the creek.
一个瞭望员会带你来营地
A lookout will bring you into the camp.
那你现在就得给我点钱
Then I should like some coin now.
毕竟我冒了险
For my end of the risk.
剩下的交货后给你
The rest upon delivery.
一个人来
See that you come alone.
祝好运
Bonne chance.
发生了什么
What happened?
比尔
Bill.
那姑娘呢
The girl?
她没事 暂时没事
She's all right, for now.
你拿到手♥枪♥了吗
Did you get the pistols?
带上女孩离开 我来应付剩下的人
Take the girl and leave. I'll manage the rest.
应付他们
Manage them?
快走
Now go.
溜走去读诗吗 柯克帕特里克先生
Sneaking off to read some verse, Mr. Kirkpatrick?
-德莱顿[英国诗人] -德莱顿
- Dryden. - Dryden.
我想听听
I should like to hear some of that.
你有最爱的一篇吗
Is there one you favor?
欢迎加入我
You're welcome to join me.
让他走
Let him go.
我们有很多要讨论的
We have much to discuss.
我想也是 或许晚点再来找你
I suppose so. Perhaps later.
柯克帕特里克先生 不要读得太大声
Oh, Mr. Kirkpatrick, don't read yourself out.
手♥枪♥在哪
Where are the pistols?
库克的手下会带过来
Cooke's man is bringing them.
真好 库克愿意兑现承诺
Well, it's good that Cooke has found his part of the deal.
不 他可不愿意
No. He's not found his part of the deal.
库克的手下会帮我们搞到
Cooke's man is getting them for us.
能信任这人吗
Can this man be trusted?
英国人 法国人
The English, the French,
你的宝贵公♥司♥
your precious Company--
都不能被信任
none of you can be trusted.
他们多半会派来更多的法国人
They'll likely send more French.
这次会派士兵而不是修女
Soldiers this time, instead of nuns.
不
No.
就是我说的那样 只有库克的手下会来
It is as I say. Just Cooke's man.
我认为贡姆斯先生一诺千金
I think Mr. Goames is a man of his word.
确保他是一个人 并且带上了手♥枪♥
Make sure he's alone and with the pistols.
如果你想要吃的 只能等等了
If it's food you are after, it will have to wait.
不是
No.
我想跟你谈谈
I wish to have a word.
说吧
Go on then.
-关于特雷帕尼 -总是特雷帕尼
- It's Trepagny. - It is always Trepagny.
玛丽 拜托
Mari, please.
听我说
Listen to me.
说吧
Out with it.
他求了我一件事
He has asked something of me.
他认为我们可以在一起
He believes we could be together.
以夫妻的身份
As husband and wife.
他跟你说的
He told you this?
没有听上去那么糟
It is not as it sounds.
说吧
Go on then.
再跟我说点
Tell me more,
然后我告诉你听上去如何
and I will tell you how it sounds.
作为回报他答应给我一块地
He has made me an offer of land in return.
为了摆脱我
For taking me off of his hands.
这可以是我们的新起点
This could be a new start for both of us.
一个让你留在小屋的机会
A chance for you to stay in the cabin
而我们
and for us
也可以在一起
to be together.
这是他的主意
This is his idea?
这个提议并不糟糕
It is not so bad an offer.
你愿意接受我这样的男人吗
Could you take a man such as me?
我们可以结为连理
We could be a good match.
我会考虑的
I will think on it.
布沙尔
Bouchard.
没事 我为库克先生工作
It's fine, I work for Mr. Cooke.
来
Come on.
她说了什么
What did she say?
荷内·赛尔提出了一个解决方案
Rene Sel is proposing a fix.
她聪明的话就会同意
She would be smart to agree,
不然你就得赶走她
or you must cast her off.
我是这么看的
That is how I see it.
我只看到你穿着那裙子
I see only you in that dress
在树上飘荡的画面
and how you will look floating above the trees.
我要在玛蒂尔德
I will have her decision before Mathilde
以及其他宾客到来前知道她的决定
and the rest of the guests arrive.
当然
Yes, of course.
走到光线下 让我看看你的光
Now step into the light that I might see the glow of you.
不
No.
我今晚要一个人过
I will be alone tonight.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette!
进来
Come inside!
很晚了
It's late.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette?
她是在帮我看守那些桶 那是她的工作
She was watching the barrels for me. That was her job.
-库克的桶 -对
- Cooke's barrels? - Yeah. Yes.
-里面装了什么 -我不知道
- What was in them? - I don't know.
那我们去问库克先生
Well, then let's ask Mr. Cooke.
库克 你个阴险小人
Cooke, you scheming bastard.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表