剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
《咆啸之肤》前情提要
Previously on Barkskins...
易洛魁人总是会收集他们的死者
The Iroquois always collect their dead.
如果他们回来杀戮你会怎么办
What will you do when they come back to make their own dead?
是买♥♥卖♥♥纠纷
It was a business dispute.
我不为你还有那个混♥蛋♥英国佬库克做事了
I'm done with both you and that English bastard Cooke.
古斯·拉法基死了 我亲眼看见的
Gus lafarge is dead. I saw his end myself.
公♥司♥没有派你来
The company did not send you here.
如果是他们派你来的 你就会知道所发生的事
If they had, you would know that what happened...
是克罗斯的主意
Cross's idea.
克罗斯是我姐姐的丈夫
Cross is married to my sister.
最边上那个挺喜欢你的
The one in the end is quite taken with you.
他长得挺和善 也不太老
He has a kind face and not so old, I guess.
你需要一个好妻子
You need a good wife,
能配得上你这样有远见的男人
befitting a man with your vision.
我又有一个工作给你
I have another job for you.
把那男孩带到林子里 他不能回来
Take the boy into the woods. He must not return.
上帝在看着
God is watching.
即使我们在这破小镇 祂也看着我们
He, uh, even watches us here in this speck of a town.
那祂就能看到你的所作所为
Then he can see what you have done.
我所做的
What is it that I have done,
无非是给你家提供食物
apart from putting food on your family's table?
上帝跟你一样都知道我丈夫遭遇了什么
God knows, just as you know what happened to my husband.
上帝知道古斯是个善良忠诚的人
God knows that Gus was a good and loyal man.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
我听说他跑进了林子
He ran into the woods, from what I was told.
不 这时他已经早回家了
No, he would have been home by now.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
我们得将他下葬 这样他才可能到另一边去
Now, we must see him into the earth so that he may pass over.
你要怎么找到他
How will you find thom?
查尔斯 我的新手下 会帮你找到他
Charles, my new man, will find him for you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
你认识我丈夫吗
Did you know my husband?
不 但我听说他是个好人
No, uh, but he was a good man, I'm told.
一个坚定之人
A steadfast man.
我丈夫什么都没给我留下
My husband left me with nothing.
被谋杀
Murdered.
现在我儿子在林子里失踪
And now my son is lost in the woods.
我成了寡妇 我的余生都毁了
I am widowed, and all of my days will now be doomed.
我会确保有人照顾你
I will see that you're taken care of.
我会找到你儿子 我保证
I will find your son. That is a promise.
把他盖住 这样他才能到天国
Now cover him so that he may pass into the kingdom of heaven
被我们的造物主原谅
and be forgiven in the eyes of our maker.
原谅我 神父
Forgive me, father.
即使只是冥想你的话 也会让我想起
It calls to me, even in contemplation of your words.
你面包皮的味道 它在我肚中的样子
The smell of your crust, the way it sits in my belly.
别看
Look away.
请发发慈悲
Please, have mercy.
咆啸之肤
第一季 第四集
要了解造物主
To know the creator,
就得首先了解世界的整体
one must first know the whole of the world.
要了解世界的整体
And to know the whole of the world,
就得首先了解二定律
one must first know the law of two,
支配着一切
which governs everything.
这里没有单数的东西 全是成对的
Nothing is single here, everything is double.
每个元素都包含它的对立面
Every element contains its opposite.
每个日出都开始于前一晚的日落
Each sunrise starts at sunset the night before.
每个男人都脱离于女人
Every man emerges from a woman.
战争是和平策划的
Wars are plotted at peace.
同一枚硬币的两面
Sides of the same coin.
很好
Good.
来选糖果吧
Now, come and chose your sweets.
到礼拜堂集♥合♥ 孩子们
Gather in the chapel, children.
快
Quickly.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在给他们解释 修女
I was illuminating them, mother.
解释
Illuminating?
我会让她们加倍祈祷
I will have them double their prayers.
是啊
Ah, yes.
我确信她们能通过跪地祈祷获得这个世界
I'm sure they will find all the great answers to the world
所有问题的答案
while on their knees.
祈祷 这是你解决所有事的方法
Praying, it is your solution to everything.
你很适合把她们带去高墙之外
You would do well to take them out beyond the walls
让她们见识下野兽之爪
and show them the claws of beasts.
你有什么事
State your business.
我来迎娶妻子
I have come for my bride.
你不同意工会的意思
Ah, you disagree with the union.
说吧 说出你心中的恶念吧
Speak your mind, let the poison out.
你与我们信奉的神不同
You don't share a God,
但你却想和我们的姑娘同寝 并生养孩子
yet you hope to share a bed and put children into the world.
我们有同一个神
We share the same God,
只是不同的面
Just different sides.
但我认为这些不同会让婚姻的床笫之欢
But I think those differences will make the marriage bed
更加有趣 不是吗
more interesting, don't you think?
你选得好 戴尔芬
You chose well, Delphine.
皮耶尔是个很好的猎手
Pierre is a fine trapper.
你也选得好 伊莎贝尔
You chose correctly as well, Isabelle.
一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
他是第一个看我的男人
He was the first to look at me.
说明他喜欢你
That means he was drawn to you.
但他 但他都没怎么跟我说话
But then he... He barely spoke to me.
慢慢会好的
It will come in time.
或不会了
Or it won't.
谁都不知道
There is no way to know for certain.
男人跟我们一样上演了一场好戏
The men put on a show as did we.
我们都扮演了自己的角色
We all played our part.
有些人比他人更投入
Some more than others.
我想我们的丈夫都会是善良之人
I am sure all of our men will be kind.
我只祈祷他能耐心
I just pray that he is patient.
耐心 没有男人有耐心 戴尔芬
Patient? No man is patient, Delphine.
连牧师都不
Not even the priests.
至少他能给你一枚真正的戒指
The least he could do is provide you with a real ring.
这才是善良之人会做的事
That is what a kind man would do.
他答应给我一枚真的戒指
He promised me a proper one.
让他兑现承诺
Hold him to that.
你对他来说肯定比皮革更珍贵
He must value you more than a strip of leather,
否则你的地位就永远都那么低
ofr that is all you will ever be.
亲爱的 赶紧
Mes chéries, hasten.
你们在签字前还有一小时
You have an hour before the signing.
用来祈求引导和保护吧
Use it to pray for guidance and protection.
愿你们寻到价值 恩惠以及
May you find utility and grace and...
幸福
Happiness.
没错 当然了 幸福
Yes, of course. Happiness.
梅丽桑 跟我来
Melissande, come with me.
什么事 修女
Yes, mother.
我想跟你谈谈特雷帕尼先生
I wish to talk to you about Monsieur Trepagny.
他不像其他男人
He is not like the other men.
对 他有钱还穿着得体
Yes. He is rich and well-dressed.
其他男人闻着像死去动物和屎
The other men smelled of dead animals and shit.
别被他的自吹自擂给骗了
Do not be taken in by his boasts.
说自己拥有
It is one thing to say
视线所及范围内的土地是一回事
that you have land as far as the eye can see,
能否能保住土地又是另一回事了
It is quite another thing to be able to hold on to it.
我会自己看
I will see it for myself.
我很确定他是我要找的男人
I am sure he is the man for me.
我已经做出了决定
I have made my choice.
我祝你好运
I wish you luck.
那我们的秘密呢
And our secret?
特雷帕尼先生这样地位的男人永远不能发现
A man of Monsieur Trepagny's standing must never know
我不像上帝所造的那样
I am not as God made me.
这是你的秘密 孩子
It is yours to tell, child.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表