剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
我不要再被抛弃
I will not be abandoned again.
当然
Yes, of course.
你去生火吧
Now put the fire to blaze
做点吃的
and see about some food.
玛丽
Mari.
特雷帕尼认为你离开了
Trepagny believes you've left.
没错
I did.
现在我回来了
And now I am back.
西奥呢
Theo?
他跟我的族人在一起
He's with my people.
这样对他好
It is good for him.
梅丽桑和特雷帕尼回来了吗
Did Melissande return with Trepagny?
告诉我
Tell me.
是的
Yes.
他们计划举办婚礼
They are planning a wedding celebration.
也许你最好离开
Perhaps it's better you stay away.
我要回到我的小屋
I'm going back to my cabin.
我会做一顿早晚餐
I will make an early supper,
欢迎你的加入
and you are welcome to join me if you wish.
我不会去
I won't.
蕾娜黛特
Renardette.
那个人 克罗斯
That man, Mr. Cross.
他伤害了你吗
Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
但你看到他了
But you saw him?
是的
Yes.
他当时在场
He was out there,
易洛魁人屠♥杀♥那些家庭的时候
when the Iroquois killed those families?
你家人呢
Where is your family?
来 我有个工作给你
Come. I have a job for you.
我需要你好好盯着
I need you to keep a keen eye
库克先生的桶
on Mr. Cooke's barrels.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yes.
他把它们托付给了我
He has entrusted them to me,
我要让他放心
and I will have that trust returned.
我会盯着的
I will watch.
仔细盯着
A close watch.
我会给你
And I will get you
一只装在笼子里的兔子
a caged rabbit.
这就是我们为彼此所做的事
You see, that is what we do for each other.
来
Come.
我要去和戴尔芬说点事
I have something to discuss with Delphine.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
过来陪我坐坐
Come sit with me.
库克先生
Mr. Cooke.
你对他是什么印象
What are your impressions of him?
你说他在镇上的声望下降了
You said his stock had lowered in town.
是的
Yes.
你的也是
And so has yours.
你们俩走到一起或许对你们都有好处
A match could be of value to the both of you.
一个法国妻子
A French wife
可以抹除英国污渍
could remove the English stain.
我没说想要和库克先生结婚
I've not asked to be matched with Mr. Cooke.
或者任何男人
Or any man.
我相信他内心有温柔的一面
I do believe there is a tenderness inside of him.
他是鳏夫 以我的经验来说
And he is a widower, which, in my experience,
这会让男人更成熟
mellows a man.
我会考虑下
I shall think on it.
进来吧
Come.
婚礼什么时候举♥行♥
When is the celebration?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道还是不肯告诉我
You don't know or you won't tell me?
我说的是事实 玛丽
That is the truth, Mari.
我不知道
I don't know.
你忠于他
You are loyal to him.
我明白
I understand.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
玛丽
Mari?
我该
I should...
你们在干什么
What is this?
赛尔先生
Monsieur Sel?
吃晚餐
Supper.
别把我当傻子 我能看出这是晚餐
Do not take me for a fool. I can see it is supper.
我要提醒下你 史上最大的一次背叛
I will remind you the greatest betrayal in history
就发生在晚餐上
happened at a supper.
你们在干什么
Now what is this?
走
Go.
走吧
Go on.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
这是我家
It is my home.
拜托
Please.
企业里任何个人的失败
No personal failure in an enterprise
都不能让他们同意
could make them consent
剥夺他们的英勇之国
to deprive their nation of their valor.
但他们把它放在她脚下
But they laid it at her feet
作为他们能进献的最好东西
as the most glorious contribution they could offer.
盖伊·比尔
Gay Bill.
那就是塞尔比先生 哈米什
That's Mr. Selby to you, Hamish.
易洛魁人就在林子里 还生这么大的火
Such a grand fire in the woods with the Iroquois about.
老远就能看到烟雾
Smoke for miles.
幸运的是 只有我
Luckily, it is only me
跟着它找到了你们的营地
who has followed his snout to your camp.
豆子
Beans.
公♥司♥的粮食还是这么破
I see the company's provisions are still shit-all.
库克先生告诉我
I was told by Mr. Cooke
难觅踪迹的克罗斯先生在你们手上
that you have the elusive Mr. Cross...
而他有我的手♥枪♥
who, in turn, has my pistols.
他是在林子里剥豆子吗
Is he off in the woods, vacating the beans?
不
No.
他走了
He's gone.
怎么回事
How's that?
跑了 逃走了
Run off. Deserted.
对他看管不严吗
Kept a loose rein on him?
也许吧
Perhaps.
那混♥蛋♥有我的枪
Bastard had my pistols.
他扔进河里了
He threw them in the river.
真是破事一个接一个
Well, this has turned into a right mound of bear shit.
你看 易洛魁人
You see, I have Iroquois
铁了心要对付法国人
keen to move against the French,
但他们想要手♥枪♥ 但你说
but they want pistols, and as you said,
枪在河底
they're at the bottom of the river.
我们跟魁北克城的威尔船长谈过
We spoke to Captain Wale in Quebec City.
那人是个执拗的蠢货
Ah, a right stiff tosser, that one.
总是在说什么大型骚动计划
Always on about the grand agitating plan,
我们要让法国人和易洛魁人
how we should get the... the French and the Iroquois
像瓶子里的蜜蜂一样互相残杀
to go at each other like bees in a bottle.
我们知道那计划
We know the plan.
那就好
Good, then.
瞄准易洛魁人需要
Pointing the Iroquois requires a...
强大的实力
a strong belly.
你是那种在出现岔子时临阵退缩的人吗
Are you the sort to flinch when the work turns red?
行
All right.
那就好
Good, then.
咱们去对付他们吧
Let's put a skip to it.
愿圣灵保护我们的每一步
May the Holy Spirit fill our steps with protection
用他永恒的智慧
and bind our deeds and thoughts
连接我们的行为和思想
in his everlasting wisdom.
阿门
Amen.
你要想的话可以躲起来
You may go and hide, if you like.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表