剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
17世纪末 法国国王路易十四想要在新世界开疆扩土
新世界位于北美州最北方的荒野之中
新法兰西的殖民者如今面临着敌对的印第安人
以及由英国人支持的贪婪的哈德逊湾皮草贸易公♥司♥的侵占
各方都认为那片地蕴含着无穷无尽的财富来源
要不惜一切代价将其据为己有
咆啸之肤
第一季 第一集
新法兰西 圣劳伦斯河
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
我想回法国
I want to go back to France.
现在没有回头路了
There's no going back.
我们必须准备好迎接新生活
We must ready for our new lives.
你 坐下
Hey, you! Sit down!
他发烧了
He has a fever.
我会按照合同
I will have him delivered properly
将他送到布沙尔船长的手中
into the custody of Captain Bouchard, as that in my contract,
然后他会履行你的契约
then he will serve your indenture.
我没有拿裙子 我只拿了苹果
I didn't take the dress, just the apples.
是的 我偷了苹果
Yes, I'm guilty of stealing apples.
你在那是个小偷
You are a thief there.
但在这儿 你可以做任何人
But here you can be whoever you want.
是裙子
It was the dress.
我的杰奎琳想要那件裙子
My Jacqueline wanted the dress,
所以我赊账拿走了
so I took it on credit.
但我没钱支付 于是我成了小偷
But I couldn't pay for it so I became a thief.
要么去监狱要么来这个荒芜之地
It was prison or this godforsaken place.
之前发生了什么都不重要
It doesn't matter what happened before.
在这儿 我们可以重新开始
Here we can begin again.
等等
Wait.
来
Come.
新法兰西 沃比克殖民地
快 快
Vite! Vite!
把泥刮干净 汤姆
Mud, Thom.
另一个房♥间
Other room.
土地呢
And the land?
我说了 小溪以西的地方
Everything west of the creek like I told you
都照你要求清理过了
has been cleared just like you asked.
法国移♥民♥呢
And the French settlers?
杀了
Killed.
死了
Dead.
易洛魁人呢
And the Iroquois?
我亲自解决了他们
I took care of them myself.
布沙尔船长把他们的尸体吊在树上
Captain Bouchard hung their bodies from the trees.
你该去码头亲自看看
You should go to the dock and see them for yourself.
-很好 -我们惩一儆百
- Excellent. - We made a right proper example of them.
那个哈德逊湾的人呢 还有克罗斯呢
And what of the Hudson Bay man? What of Cross?
没有他的踪迹
Yeah, there's no sign of him.
杀戮刚开始的时候他还在 然后就不见了
He was there when the killings started and then he was gone.
他消失在了丛林里
He vanished into the woods.
消失
Vanished?
那他在哪
And where is he then?
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
清理了土地 推卸给了易洛魁人
Land cleared, the Iroquois blamed,
现在正是占领这片地的时候
the time to move on this territory is now.
古斯 除了自律以外 没有好运
Gus, there is no luck except where there is discipline.
我能看到你看不到的东西
Now, I see things that you cannot possibly see.
360度的视角 那是我的天赋
Angles in the ways of coin, that is my gift.
我看到富饶的土地 占领它的时机也成熟了
Well, I see land that's rich and ripe for the taking.
以及一条连接一切的小溪
And a creek that connects it all.
现在是表明所有权的时候了
The time to stake our claim is now.
不
No.
我们不能表现得太急
We must not appear anxious.
哈德逊湾公♥司♥必须把我们视作盟友
The Hudson Bay Company must see us as allies,
我会处理好这事
and I will take care of that.
就是现在了 库克先生
The time is now, Mr. Cooke.
这片地应该属于我们
The land should be ours.
爸爸
Father?
别过来
No.
大人们在说事 汤姆
Men are discussing business, Thom.
汤姆
Thom.
你觉得你♥爸♥是在威胁我吗
Do you think your father here is threatening me?
别把我孩子卷进来
Do not bring my boy into this.
不 我要听他说
No, I will hear him.
上前来 汤姆 别怕
Step forward, Thom. Don't be afraid.
汤姆 你想知道
Thom, would you like to know exactly
你♥爸♥爸为我做什么吗
what it is that your father does for me?
他做很重要的事 汤姆
He does important work, Thom.
他做很重要的事
He does important work.
有一天 你也许会跟他一样
And some day, you might be able to do the same.
你有兴趣吗
Would you like that very much?
有
Yes, sir.
很好 汤姆
Good, Thom.
告诉我 你来是想说什么的
Now, tell me. What is it you came to say?
载着新人的船到了
The boat is here with the new men.
我数了有12个
I counted a dozen.
让一让 让开
Coming through. Get out of the way.
这个呢
What about this one?
-这个 -8块
- This? - Eight.
背部强壮
Yeah. Strong back.
你想要他吗
Do you want him?
不
No.
猪
Cochon!
这个
This one.
伐木工吗
Hey. Wood cutter?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Yes.
太棒了
C'est bon.
猪
Cochon!
张嘴
Open.
你来干什么 拉法基
What are you doing here, Lafarge?
我和库克先生一起的
Uh, I'm with Mr. Cooke.
我们需要人 我们愿意买♥♥下他 来吧
We need man, we will pay for him. Come.
酒桶王和花♥花♥公♥子♥
Barrel king and beard splitter.
他该按照自己的身份行事 他的身份就是不该买♥♥人
He should know his place, and his place is he shall get no man.
三号♥ 我们要带走他
Number three, we will take him.
已经有人预定他了
He's spoken for.
这些人只卖♥♥给法国公民
These men are for French citizens only.
让开 我要等他们做标记
Now move away until I have their marks.
加斯奎特
Gasquet!
赶紧做好标记
Make your mark and be quick.
我愿意出双倍的价格 布沙尔船长
I am prepared to double whatever the offer, Captain Bouchard.
那我再说一次 已经有人预定他了
And double I say, he is spoken for.
他是特雷帕尼的人
He is Monsieur Trepgany's.
让开 不然我来"教"你一些礼貌 英国佬
Now step away or I shall knock you back to some manners, English.
克劳德·特雷帕尼
Claude Trepagny!
克劳德·特雷帕尼
Claude Trepagny!
或许 异教♥徒♥
Perhaps, uh, the heretic,
特雷帕尼先生遭遇了
Monsieur Trepagny, has suffered the same fate
跟最近被屠♥杀♥的法国移♥民♥相同的命运
as the recently slaughtered French settlers.
我有在码头旁挂上警告
I have hung fair warning down by the docks.
易洛魁人对我们构不成威胁
The Iroquois are no threat to us!
真令人信服 船长
Well, that was very convincing, Captain.
我们来商讨下这个没有主人的人
Now let us discuss this man who has no claim.
特雷帕尼先生会有他指定的收人时间
Monsieur Trepagny will have his allotted time to claim.
快走
Go!
克劳德·特雷帕尼
Claude Trepagny!
克劳德·特雷帕尼
Claude Trepagny!
现在该你死了
* Now it's time for you to die *
因为你是叛徒
* For you are nothing, but a little traitor *
看啊 我到了
Behold, I am arrived.
带着荣耀
In glory.
非常好
Yes.
你是怎样的人
What sort of a man are you?
荷内·赛尔 先生
René Sel, sir.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表