剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
那我也可以让他们体面下葬
that I might put them into a proper grave.
换做你你也会这么做的
You would do the same.
戴尔芬
Delphine.
很好
C'est bon.
白兰地非常不错
Oh. The brandy is excellent.
是干邑
It's cognac.
产自夏朗德省 给我们最受尊敬的客人
From Charente. For our most esteemed guests.
哈德逊湾的人
Hudson's Bay men.
他们要喝什么
And what do they swill?
我给他们什么他们就喝什么
They drink what I give them.
不过值得赞扬的是
Though, to their credit,
他们确实从野蛮人手里救下了蕾娜黛特
they did save Renardette from the savages.
国王只能容忍♥
The Crown tolerates Englishmen
清楚自己身份的英国人
who know their place.
我最擅长让人安分守己了
Oh. I am expert at keeping men in their place.
别考验我 监督官
Do not test me, Intendant.
晚上好 监督官
Bonsoir, Intendant.
我能陪你坐坐吗
May I sit with you a while,
跟你谈点事
that I may bend your ear?
好
Very well.
别以为我们地位相等
Do not think we are equals,
库克先生
Monsieur Cooke.
当然不会 我只不过想指出
Of course not. I merely wish to point out
我们的一些共同利益
a number of our common interests.
没人能凌驾于惩罚之上
No man is above punishment.
那是当然
Well, that is true.
我们本可以把你送到墙外去
We could also have you let outside the walls
和野蛮人交换
to trade with the savages.
你们要是那么做了 沃比克只会变得更糟
If you did, Wobik would be the poorer for it.
-这是不争的事实 -另一个事实
- That is plain truth. - What is also true
就是你是个黑心商人
is that you are a blackhearted merchant.
我的桶
My barrels...
还有它带来的交易 打造了沃比克
and the trade they create built Wobik.
你没有取得一点成功吗
Have you not prospered at all?
当然有
But of course. I have.
你也可以
And so may you.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
与此同时我考虑下你的用处
While I contemplate your use.
他个子很小
He was a little one, as they go.
跳到我背上 割伤我
Jumped on my back, cut me up.
我还没冷静下来 他就不见了
He was gone before I had time to gather my wits.
那是次很下流的偷袭
It was a dirty ambush.
但现在我能更透彻地看待这世界
But I see the world more clearly now.
你可以随便瞎扯
You can run your mouth in here all you like,
但是手别乱动
but you will still your hands.
蕾娜黛特 再拿点杯子过来
Renardette, more cups.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
贡姆斯先生
Mr. Goames.
你们的会面有什么结果
What were the results of your meeting?
我们还会再多待一段时间
We'll be staying on a bit longer.
他喜欢这里的梅子馅饼
The prune tart has ahold of him.
受宠若惊 贡姆斯先生
Flatter on, Mr. Goames.
是真的
It's true.
我偏爱它 玛蒂尔德
I am partial to it, Mathilde.
先生
Monsieur?
你要酒吗 或者今晚的特♥供♥菜
Can I offer you a pour? Or perhaps the plate of the evening,
鸡肉
the hen?
先生
Monsieur.
克罗斯先生
Mr. Cross.
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表