剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表
我被压制住了
I was done for.
然后树林里冲出个男人 用棍子刺穿了他
Then a man came out of the woods and ran him through with a stake.
什么男人
What man?
当时很黑
It was dark.
他的肉都烂了 我就看到这些
His flesh putrid. That is all I saw.
你指望我相信这个故事
You expect me to believe this tale?
这是事实
It is the truth.
拉法基死了
LaFarge is dead.
黑袍人带走了牧师
Black robes took the priest.
拉法基的孩子带走了女孩
LaFarge's boy took the girl.
没必要做总结
There is no need for summary.
听得我头疼
My head aches with it.
我的人出去找那女孩了
My men are out looking for the girl.
她会被找到 古斯的孩子也会有人处理
She will be found and Gus's boy will be taken care of.
就像你处理好溪边发生的事那样吗
Just like you took care of what happened out there on the creek?
他代你说话吗
He speaks for you?
我为自己说话
I speak for myself.
贡姆斯先生 你是法兰西路易国王的客人
Mr. Goames, you are a guest of King Louis of France.
哈德逊湾公♥司♥对这片土地没有主♥权♥
The Hudson Bay Company has no claim in this territory.
我被任命找到克罗斯先生
I've been tasked in finding Mr. Cross
我就要确保这件任务完成 直到我得到满意的解释
and I shall see that job through until I get a proper account.
怎么做
How?
也许女孩在屠♥杀♥期间看到了什么
Well, maybe the girl saw something during the massacre.
是啊 该死的易洛魁人
Aye. The bloody Iroquois.
跟喂饱渡口那边乌鸦的是同一伙人
The very same ones feeding the crows down by the docks.
他们会来给同伙收尸的
They will be back to collect their dead.
现在我得提醒你和你的野人
Now I would remind you and your savage
擅闯你不该去的地方的惩罚是死刑
that the penalty for stepping beyond your place is death.
问你该问的问题 找到克罗斯 找不到也行
Ask your questions, find your man Cross or not,
然后滚蛋
and then be gone.
我会说法语和英语
I... I have skill with both the French and English,
我了解他们的方式和习俗
I know their ways, their customs.
我能帮你们在新法兰西做生意
I can help you with your trade in New France.
我们的村庄满了
Our village is full.
再见 法国人
Goodbye, French.
不 不要
No... no.
不 求你们了
No, please!
不
No!
你知道我们如何判断真正的战士吗
Do you know how we judge a true warrior?
如果你能比我的箭跑得更快 我们就知道你的价值
If you can outrun my arrow, we'll know your worth.
跑吧 法国人
Run, French.
再紧点
Tighter.
怎么了 孩子
What is the matter, child?
我害怕自己会选错
I'm terrified I'm going to choose wrong.
我可不怕
Not I.
我会选地最多的男人
I will have the one with the most land.
男人的价值不仅在于
There is more to men than how much land
他名下有多少地
they have to their name.
他们是否虔诚
Are they devout?
他们是否善良
Are they kind?
男人才不善良
Men are not kind.
除非他们有所求
Not unless they want something.
如果你让他们欲求不满 会让他们抓耳挠腮
And then you keep it from them and drive them mad.
我相信所有男人都有优点
I believe there is good in all men.
女人的职责就是发现那些优点
And the task of the woman is to draw it forth.
并使之发扬光大
To nurture it.
你对男人又有多少了解 修女
What would you know of men, Mother?
我成为修女前曾结过婚
I'll have you know I was married before I took my vows.
我爱上了店铺老板的儿子
I was in love with the shopkeep's son,
但我父亲让我嫁给了一个鳏夫
but my father married me to a widower.
双手肥大的放羊农民 浑身羊屎味和白兰地味
A sheep farmer with fat hands, who smelled of sheep shit and brandy.
在我结婚的那晚 我哭着入眠
On my wedding night, I cried myself to sleep.
连着三天他一言不发
He spoke not a word for three days,
只用肥大的双手指指点点
just pointed with his fat hands.
食物 床 白兰地
Food. Bed. Brandy.
然后有一晚 来了一场暴风雨
Then one night, there was a terrible storm.
闪电直直地劈向羊圈 把周围照亮如白昼
Lightning dropping onto the sheep field bright as day.
我们一起去把羊赶回羊圈
We went to gather the flock into the barn
此时一团闪电击中了羊群中的橡木树
and a bolt of lightning struck the oak tree in the center of the flock
正好是我丈夫站立的地方
where my husband stood.
我踩在了石头路上 因此幸免
I was on a paved stone and spared.
但我记得最后看见的
But the last thing I remember seeing
是他在雨中指着我
was him pointing at me in the rain.
这故事的教训是不要嫁给放羊农民吗
Is the lesson don't marry a sheep farmer?
快穿衣服
Dress yourselves.
我们必须准备好今晚的舞会大厅
We must ready the hall for the dance tonight.
开始工作吧
Let us begin our work.
赶快
Quickly!
真恶心
It's disgusting.
这已经算好了
It could be worse.
戴尔芬 拿那些袋子
Delphine. Those sacks.
铲子 你肯定知道该怎么用吧
Shovel. Surely you know what to do with that.
我从没用过这个呢
Mm, I've never used one in my life.
别想骗我
Do not attempt to lie to me
铲东西这种小事你肯定会
about such a small thing as a shovel.
赶紧工作吧
Now, work.
戴尔芬 去采一些花装饰花♥园♥
Delphine, gather some flowers for the garden.
我们要让这地方焕然一新
We will touch this place up to a perfect shine.
我去帮她
I will help her.
那赶紧
Be quick then.
很快我们就能摆脱萨布林修女
Soon we will be free of Mother Sabrine
并创造自己的财富了
and make our fortune.
这不是你来的原因吗
Isn't that why you came here?
我的村庄非常小
My village was small.
对我来说没有未来
There was nothing for me there.
在这你也要努力创造 否则什么也捞不着
And there will be nothing here unless you make something.
不然你也不必长途漫漫来这里了
Or else you never should've made the journey.
你难道不害怕等待我们的是什么吗
Aren't you afraid of what awaits us?
我可不会坐着干等 戴尔芬
I won't wait for anything, Delphine.
我看着我妈等了一辈子
I watched my mother wait her whole life.
她还在那地方
She's still there.
坐在厨房♥的凳子上
In her chair in the kitchen.
望着土院子 看着鸡追跳蚤
Looking out at that dirt yard, watching the chickens hunt fleas.
-你看到克劳黛特那儿了 -那是克劳黛特
- You saw Claudette's lot. - That is Claudette.
而不会是我
It won't be me.
如果你用点心 能在这焕发新生
If you put your mind to it, you can remake yourself here.
请将您替我选择的人告诉我
Show me clearly the one you have chosen for me.
或说出她的名字 好让我一眼能认出她
Or speak her name that I might know her upon first sight.
一个不爱虚荣的端庄女人 最大的快乐就是取悦我
A modest woman free of vanity whose greatest pleasure is to please.
能让我意气风发的女人
One with whom I might ascend on beams of the light.
那好吧
Very well.
你去镇上干什么
What are you going to town for?
生意 玛丽
Business, Mari.
我会等你
I will wait for you.
别等了
Do not.
我今晚会在旅馆过夜
I will stay at the inn tonight.
等我回来后 我会搬来这里睡
And when I return, I will sleep here from now on.
不再去你的小屋睡
Not in your cabin.
那是我们的小屋 你儿子睡在那
It is our cabin. Your son sleeps there.
那我搬出来后地方就更宽敞了
Then it will be made better for the room.
来
Come.
一 一
And one, and one...
不 不对
no, no, no, no.
我教你的全都忘了吗
Have you forgotten everything I taught you?
再来一遍
Again.
我不想跳舞
I do not want to dance.
玛丽 来
Mari... come.
放开我
Release me.
玛丽
Mari.
你做了什么
What have you done?
剧集 | 咆啸之肤 | 导航列表